Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The death penalty is just great until one finds himself unjustly hung for a crime he didn't commit, it could happen to you or me. As a matter of fact, the nation's jails and prisons are full of innocent men suffering unjustly, so I'm against the death penalty. And I believe that state incarceration should be really nice, with buffet meals and fun educational stuff like wood shop, because like I said, if I end up in one as an innocent man, I'd like the experience to be a pleasant one. Besides, the very idea of state inflicted punishment is a failed and failing ideology, it'll soon be replaced by something more efficient and beneficial to all, like some sort of massive surveillance network with corrective drones that shoot you with laser beams when you screw up.
    Last edited by Hot Dogger; 07-09-2020 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post
    The death penalty is just great until one finds himself unjustly hung for a crime he didn't commit, it could happen to you or me. As a matter of fact, the nation's jails and prisons are full of innocent men suffering unjustly, so I'm against the death penalty. And I believe that state incarceration should be really nice, with buffet meals and fun educational stuff like wood shop, because like I said, if I end up in one as an innocent man, I'd like the experience to be a pleasant one. Besides, the very idea of state inflicted punishment is a failed and failing ideology, it'll soon be replaced by something more efficient and beneficial to all, like some sort of massive surveillance network with corrective drones that shoot you with laser beams when you screw up.
    Certifiable.

If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.