Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default FYI: Elite Torture Children & Drink Their Adrenalised Blood called Adrenochrome.

Bottom line I think many if not most people understand that Epstein was the just part of a broader horror show.
    which if you dig a bit deeper includes torture of children, drinking their adrenalised blood, Some families "breeding" children for the purpose of abuse.

From investigation
    In the US and world wide. estimated 8 million children,
    Former CIA Robert Steele and other investigate and
    expose.

there are several stories like this I've run across over the years.
    Child Protective Services In Florida.
    Boys Homes in Oklahoma...
    Juvenile Criminal Detention Centers in Texas...
    Day Care Center franchise...
    Northeastern Satan Cult ...
    Sex Travel to Asia..
    R.C.Church pedos...
    Sports and schools orgs pedos
    etc..
    Over the years CBN News (Pat Robertson) has run a-story-or-3 that's touched on the issues of satanic cults, drinking human blood with a few FORMER cult members talking about such things.
    Heck even Dr Phil had a woman on one of his shows that claimed to be a victim of people who bred children for sex and torture.

But for some reason these issues never make it to the level of an issue that needs to be addressed holistically or connected, just as bizarre horrible "isolated cases" .
    or dismissed as "Conspiracy theory".

Seems to me with the Epstein Case and the fact that In Europe they've managed to exposed over 40 years worth of child abuse which uncovered parliamentarians, entertainers and various European royals involved in pedophilia. (mostly after the perps have died of old age) With some children's homes and other large institutions involved. With several local police investigators and news reporters getting visits/phone calls from officials telling them to STHU... for "national security reasons" and the like when they caught a piece of the story by the tail.

seem to me it's time to take the so called conspiracy aspects of this more seriously.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Bottom line I think many if not most people understand that Epstein was the just part of a broader horror show.
    which if you dig a bit deeper includes torture of children, drinking their adrenalised blood, Some families "breeding" children for the purpose of abuse.

From investigation
    In the US and world wide. estimated 8 million children,
    Former CIA Robert Steele and other investigate and
    expose.

there are several stories like this I've run across over the years.
    Child Protective Services In Florida.
    Boys Homes in Oklahoma...
    Juvenile Criminal Detention Centers in Texas...
    Day Care Center franchise...
    Northeastern Satan Cult ...
    Sex Travel to Asia..
    R.C.Church pedos...
    Sports and schools orgs pedos
    etc..
    Over the years CBN News (Pat Robertson) has run a-story-or-3 that's touched on the issues of satanic cults, drinking human blood with a few FORMER cult members talking about such things.
    Heck even Dr Phil had a woman on one of his shows that claimed to be a victim of people who bred children for sex and torture.

But for some reason these issues never make it to the level of an issue that needs to be addressed holistically or connected, just as bizarre horrible "isolated cases" .
    or dismissed as "Conspiracy theory".

Seems to me with the Epstein Case and the fact that In Europe they've managed to exposed over 40 years worth of child abuse which uncovered parliamentarians, entertainers and various European royals involved in pedophilia. (mostly after the perps have died of old age) With some children's homes and other large institutions involved. With several local police investigators and news reporters getting visits/phone calls from officials telling them to STHU... for "national security reasons" and the like when they caught a piece of the story by the tail.

seem to me it's time to take the so called conspiracy aspects of this more seriously.
    Seriously, it's as much of a slave trade as what is going on in China. Again, the world has gone mad.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks revelarts thanked this post