Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Armed Black Militia Vows To Leave The Country If Demand To Own Texas Is Not Met....

The “Not F*cking Around Coalition” Is Demanding Their Own State, If It Is Not Given To Them They Vow To Leave The Country!

Grand Master Jay—also his real name and title—despite as his name might suggest, isn’t announcing the release of a rap album, instead he’s announcing his intention to build a new nation on U.S. soil. If his plan fails, don’t worry, Master Jay has a back up solution: black people will leave en masse!!

https://www.nationalistreview.net/20...as-is-not-met/

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Master J is the Master of....

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

The “Not F*cking Around Coalition” Is Demanding Their Own State, If It Is Not Given To Them They Vow To Leave The Country!

Grand Master Jay—also his real name and title—despite as his name might suggest, isn’t announcing the release of a rap album, instead he’s announcing his intention to build a new nation on U.S. soil. If his plan fails, don’t worry, Master Jay has a back up solution: black people will leave en masse!!

Stupid-Dumb-Ignorant-Nuts-Biden-Like-Pelosi Related-DNC-supported Douche Bag Material. HE WINS...A free trip to where the NYC garbage barges drop their Loads.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

4. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Guess they best get on about whatever they think they're going to do. I'll keep the porch light on for them.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes icansayit, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Very interesting.
    So what we have is-
    A gaggle of stupid marxist assholes( read babies), cry out they are going to run away from home if their ice cream is not given them.
    Seems to me that somebody has failed to inform these ffing punks that real Americans do not take kindly to infantile threats.
    And that willingness to fight and not take any shit, goes triple for Texans!!!
    Texans will make short work of them if they decided to do more than just run their big mouths and moronic stupidity born of delusions..

Best solution to this problem is to deport the entire gang back to its motherland, Africa.
    There they will find people that will also stomp the living hell out of the ffing idiots..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

8. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Very interesting.
    So what we have is-
    A gaggle of stupid marxist assholes( read babies), cry out they are going to run away from home if their ice cream is not given them.
    Seems to me that somebody has failed to inform these ffing punks that real Americans do not take kindly to infantile threats.
    And that willingness to fight and not take any shit, goes triple for Texans!!!
    Texans will make short work of them if they decided to do more than just run their big mouths and moronic stupidity born of delusions..

Best solution to this problem is to deport the entire gang back to its motherland, Africa.
    There they will find people that will also stomp the living hell out of the ffing idiots..--Tyr
    I'm sure most have heard of "the Great Northfield Minnesota Raid"? by the James gang? They tried to rob a town of hard working farmers, most Civil War vets, who shot them to doll rags. Should have stuck to robbing the government.

Don't know what these idiots think they'd get around here except shot.
    Last edited by Gunny; 07-27-2020 at 12:21 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Armed Black Militia Vows To Leave The Country If Demand To Own Texas Is Not Met....

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Well then , if they’re leaving, let’s buy them one way tickets to Cuba and repay Cuba for the Merilittos they dumped on us in the 1970s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

12. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post