Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default FRONTLINE DOCTORS ADDRESS COVID-19 DISINFORMATION -Banned Trump tweet-

FRONTLINE DOCTORS ADDRESS COVID-19 DISINFORMATION -Banned Trump tweet-

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KB5Vh99M8Y5Q/

FRONTLINE DOCTORS ADDRESS THE DISINFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19

the whole video that twitter youtube etc banned.
    " frontline COVID-19 doctors address the disinformation about the coronavirus.
    • Is it safe for children to return to school?
    • Can COVID-19 be cured without a vaccine?
    • Were the lockdowns necessary?"

jaw dropping
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-29-2020 at 09:56 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Saw that one too and almost even posted it. I still believe much of it is true - but then I read an article and they pointed out that she is more or less a quack doctor - or so they say. But I also think that any doctor speaking out against what the Dems are spewing will be kicked around.

I have heard and read WAY too much for anyone to convince me that the hydroxychloroquine isn't helpful at a minimum.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Also...

Videos being removed they don't like - happening all over Twitter - to conservatives only. Also on Instagram and Facebook. And search engines too!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Saw that one too and almost even posted it. I still believe much of it is true - but then I read an article and they pointed out that she is more or less a quack doctor - or so they say. But I also think that any doctor speaking out against what the Dems are spewing will be kicked around.

I have heard and read WAY too much for anyone to convince me that the hydroxychloroquine isn't helpful at a minimum.
    "[I]Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), is a term that refers to several types of arguments, most of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue.The most common form of this fallacy is "A makes a claim [I]x, B asserts that A holds a property that is unwelcome, and hence B concludes that argument x is wrong"."

It's the same type of Argument that would say that Trump is wrong about being pro-life because he's slept around.
    Plus the video i posted is the WHOLE thing with the other doctors confirming there own and her REAL WORLD results.
    Confirming it with studies done by the NIH itself.
    And factually refuting Studies ---which had to be retracted--- against the hydroxychloroquine treatments.

But people have a hard time seeing past smears... like "he's a racist". he was with Trump on ONE ISSUE or He's a racist he was with Al Sparpton on ONE ISSUE.
    Ad Hominium attacks are considered solid logical thinking nowadays with the "you're for use or against us mentality fostered by all side.

being on the side of the truth isn't considered very highly.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Also...

Videos being removed they don't like - happening all over Twitter - to conservatives only. Also on Instagram and Facebook. And search engines too!
    Not just happening to Conservatives though Jim.
    It's happening to "principled" progressives, Libertarians and anyone not in the woke, pro vaccine, pro war, pro gov't control camps etc...

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    "[I]Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), is a term that refers to several types of arguments, most of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue.The most common form of this fallacy is "A makes a claim [I]x, B asserts that A holds a property that is unwelcome, and hence B concludes that argument x is wrong"."

It's the same type of Argument that would say that Trump is wrong about being pro-life because he's slept around.
    Plus the video i posted is the WHOLE thing with the other doctors confirming there own and her REAL WORLD results.
    Confirming it with studies done by the NIH itself.
    And factually refuting Studies ---which had to be retracted--- against the hydroxychloroquine treatments.

But people have a hard time seeing past smears... like "he's a racist". he was with Trump on ONE ISSUE or He's a racist he was with Al Sparpton on ONE ISSUE.
    Ad Hominium attacks are considered solid logical thinking nowadays with the "you're for use or against us mentality fostered by all side.

being on the side of the truth isn't considered very highly.
    Oh I know. Many are on smearing campaigns since 2016, starting with Trump but turned into much more than that, IMO.

10. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Not just happening to Conservatives though Jim.
    It's happening to "principled" progressives, Libertarians and anyone not in the woke, pro vaccine, pro war, pro gov't control camps etc...
    No doubt, I should have stated that videos were being removed left and right, and more - by folks who disagree - and mostly leaders of these platforms.

But those who you don't see having things removed - far left cuckoos, anyone trying to post anything harmful about Trump, 'most' democrats and certainly not Biden or anyone remotely associated with him. Nor any leading MSM belonging to the Dems.

I agree with the things you say - but in addition to all of it collectively, I do think there is an individual effort going on to help Dems win the election.

12. Thanks revelarts, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

@revelarts - this is another article stating basically what I read yesterday. But it's Yahoo, another far lefty source, and many in the media will vilify or worse some folks that may come forward that they disagree with. No doubt though, a few have some quack stuff in their background, if this is true.

But I can post many studies, up to last week, showing progress still and fantastic results using Hydroxy, and the left and others will have you believe it's worthless and will kill you.

Everything and anything that CNN and the democrats may disagree with is "disinformation".

They did speak too far on much of it, but also much I read was also common sense, in more ways than one.

--

How Quack Doctors And Powerful GOP Operatives Spread Misinformation To Millions

A seemingly obscure Capitol Hill press conference by a fringe group of self-proclaimed medical experts quickly became on Monday the most widely seen propaganda video about the coronavirus after Breitbart News livestreamed it on Facebook. The post racked up tens of millions of views across social media in a matter of hours, far surpassing the traffic of the infamous “Plandemic” disinformation video. It grabbed the attention of President Donald Trump and his son Donald Trump Jr., who had his Twitter account partially suspended for sharing a link to the video.

The video featured a string of right-wing talking points that criticized lockdown measures, demonized public health officials, called for schools to reopen and urged Americans not to wear face masks. The speakers, who were all portrayed as doctors, often declared hydroxychloroquine a “cure” for COVID-19. (No legitimate medical organizations have recognized any “cure” for COVID-19, and multiple clinical trials have shown hydroxychloroquine is not beneficial in treating the virus.)

One of the main characters in the clip was a religious minister and pediatrician who has previously warned against having sex with demons — so at first glance, it would be easy to characterize the video as just another random conspiracy crank finding a massive audience thanks to Facebook.

But in fact, a conservative dark-money group was behind the press event that created this viral propaganda moment. The group featured in the video, “America’s Frontline Doctors,” sprang from nowhere only days ago and appears connected to groups involved in the Save Our Country Coalition, which was a driving force behind the “reopen” protests in April that lobbied for America’s rapid reopening, even as death tolls spike in hot spots across the country.

Monday’s livestreamed event featuring the America’s Frontline Doctors group was organized by Tea Party Patriots, a wealthy Republican donor-backed nonprofit that, in partnership with FreedomWorks and other right-wing dark money groups, launched the Save Our Country Coalition in April to push for America’s rapid reopening. Jenny Beth Martin, TPP’s co-founder, spoke at the conference alongside the self-proclaimed frontline doctors, urging people to call their elected officials to demand access to hydroxychloroquine.

A Strange Group Of Doctors

Many of the members of America’s Frontline Doctors have promoted fringe views that go against overwhelming medical evidence. The group includes a pro-Trump physician who has appeared on Fox News advocating against lockdowns and an evangelical Christian minister who has promoted bizarre claims about DNA from space aliens being used in medical treatment. Dr. Stella Immmanuel, a minister who operates a tiny walk-in medical clinic out of a strip mall in Texas, falsely claimed there was a “cure” for COVID-19 and suggested that people did not need to wear masks.

Immanuel is the author of several books which contain homophobic and extreme views, as well as writing that the “Harry Potter” series makes society “accept demonic activity and witchcraft as normal” and that “demonic music has penetrated the souls of our children and programmed them with an anti-Christ message.”

It is unclear how the group came together, but several have become popular in conservative circles for promoting views that align with Trump’s rhetoric on the pandemic.

Gold includes some vague details about her background in a bio on her website, which states that she “worked in Washington D.C. for the Surgeon General, as well as for the Chairman of the Labor & Human Resources Committee.”

But a spokesperson for the Department of Health and Human Services, which houses the Office of the Surgeon General, could not confirm that Gold worked in the office.

According to her LinkedIn page, Gold briefly served as a congressional fellow in 1997, in which she participated in “research and analysis of health policy issues” and wrote speeches for Sen. Jim Jeffords, the Republican chairman of the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee at the time.

Gold did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/how-q...213923648.html

14. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Notice that non of these reports have addressed the Medical content of the Video.
    They've simply launched into a FULL blown Ad hominem attacks. On the one person they have to most on right now.

The woman's religious beliefs are her own and she has a right to them, but funny thing, somehow she did not mention ANY in those when addressing the virus issue or her medical treatment of it in the video.
    ZERO. She did mention that she's treated over 300 people with hydroxychloroquine and Zinc and they all recovered. Even a 99 year old Patient. She did mention that she and her staff have been taking it as a preventative and no one in her office has gotten it. She did mention that there are studies on record that have LONG shown the effectiveness.
    But her "strange" religious beliefs are the ONLY thing the MSM want to talk about?
    And criticism from the left no less, the same left that dismiss "spirit cooking" and "burning man" rituals as "just art". And give modern witchcraft and Crystals and DR Deepak Chophra great deference.
    Not to mention the deference given to followers of Islam.
    Frankly I'm SHOCKED (not Really) that they would demonize a BLACK WOMAN's RELIGION! How daaare they!? All those white male newscasters and writers MAN-splianing against her. right?

look, I mentioned before for some people that's ALL it takes. Find ONE or 2 things that a person says that some will think of as Odd or outlandish and somehow NOTHING they say after that is to be believed to be worth considering. To often it works.
    But bottom line, it's just a smoke screen to COMPLETELY ignore the content of the MEDICAL WORK of the 12 doctors there who spoke about their front-line medical experience with Covid1984 and little known studies.

What i posted above is the whole 45+ minute presentation where at least 6 of the doctors speak and yes corroborated what the Dr Immanuel said as well.
    For anyone who actually takes the time to watch the CONTENT of the presentation I'm not sure how they can go away thinking that their work or words should be ignored.

However sadly some folk don't think that way. The smear will put them off. Mainly becasue they are looking for an excuse to dismiss a person or idea anyway.
    Contrary wise the opposite is true too. If they LIKE a person or group they "could stand in the middle of time square and shoot someone and not loose any votes." Or harass women in the white house and somehow be the president for "women rights".
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-29-2020 at 10:20 PM.

16. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

More on these doctors, who they are and what they stated, and how it's been handled. And how they are trashed and then censored.

And then I'd like to see how this works out for Gohmert, and hear from his doctor as well.

Frontline COVID Doc Stella Immanuel Locked Out of Twitter For 6 Days For Asking Patients Who Have Been Cured by HCQ to Share Their Stories Online

How many Americans have died of COVID-19 because the Democrat-media complex lied about Hydroxychloroquine?

Dr. Stella Immanuel bravely came out on Monday and said that she has personally treated over 350 patients suffering from COVID-19 with Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Zithromax and they have all recovered.

The doctor also disclosed that she put herself and her staff on Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative.

On Tuesday, Dr. Immanuel asked for help getting the truth about Hydroxychloroquine out to the public.

“WE NEED YOUR HELP. We are being attacked, ridiculed and discredited. We need our patients to SPEAK UP.” she said in a since-deleted Twitter post.

“If you have been cured by this drug, share your story online using this hashtag #HCQWorks.” Dr. Immanuel added.

Wednesday evening Dr. Immanuel was locked out of her Twitter account for 6 days and 14 hours for “violating the Twitter rules.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tories-online/

Rep. Louie Gohmert Taking Hydroxychloroquine To Treat COVID-19

Rep. Louie Gohmert said Wednesday he will be taking hydroxychloroquine to battle COVID-19 after being diagnosed with the virus.

The Texas Republican, 66, said he and his doctor have agreed that he should begin taking the anti-malarial drug, which some doctors believe can reduce the effects of the coronavirus.

“My doctor and I are all in,” Gohmert said in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “I got a text before I came on from a friend doctor who just found out he had it, and he started the regimen, too — zinc and hydroxychloroquine. And that will start in a day or two, so thank you.”

Gohmert said while he was diagnosed with the virus, he is asymptomatic.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...reat-covid-19/

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post