So I have the market cornered on protective N95+ masks that aren't taking away from hospitals and doctors. Then all the other kinds of masks I have posted. And then awhile back my first cool one but not very protective was a sweet Steelers mask. Now I have 3 different Steelers masks. Gotta match and can't wear the same stuff, ya know?

But got a few more and a few on the way. You can get decent but not very protective masks all over the place now. I got a 5 pack from Old Navy. Anyway, a few I can wear now if I want, or on the way...

This one isn't gonna get much use though. Just told the wife I bought it and already in trouble! LOL So likely won't be leaving the house, nor my room...

Because...

Another I just had to have but won't be out much with it...

None of these I'm posting are the greatest for the best protection from the virus... but to go to smaller places that require them, or when in any area you don't really need the best protection and then breath less and warmer. Different mask for different places.

Long story but ended up getting this one for free!

Dunno about silk, but can't imagine it protects you from a damn thing. But my cheeks nose and lips will appreciate being babied with 100% pure Mulberry silk!

A cooling mask, breathable mesh, but not as bad as you think as it's designed to allow so and still protect a little. But you won't die from overheating when in a lesser area.

And just a couple with built in breathing valves. And also the pm2.5 carbon filters that folks are using.