Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Another Steelers player rules! Won’t Kneel For Anthem

First was last year and Alejandro Villanueva and his coming out of the tunnel to stand proudly with hand over heart during the anthem and respecting our flag.

And now here's another.

And another huge man!! Alejandro is 6'9 and 320. Stephon is 6'6 and 303. 623lbs of guys I won't disagree with! LOL

And I don't think any of these guys, nor tough guy Ditka, would have any issue with folks kneeling before or whatever and getting a message across. Primetime TV even. These guys just want to respect the flag is all.

---

Pittsburgh Steelers Player Declares He Won’t Kneel For Anthem: ‘Screw Anybody’ Who Has A ‘Problem With That’

Pittsburgh Steelers defensive end Stephon Tuitt is a big, big man — 6 foot 6, 300+ pounds.

So don’t mess with him.

Tuitt said this week that he will not be taking a knee during the playing of the national anthem at National Football League games. Why? Because his grandmother immigrated to America and set his family up for success.

“I’m not kneeling for the flag and screw anybody who have a problem with that,” Tuitt wrote on Twitter. “My grandmother was a immigrant from the Caribbean and age worked her ass off to bring 20 people over the right way,” he said. “She had no money and educated herself to be a nurse. She living good now.”

Athletes making millions of dollars playing sports have been kneeling all over — at MLB and NBA games, The NFL, where the practice began, is expected to see the protest move, too.

But some athletes are not joining in. Sam Coonrod of the San Francisco Giants last week refused to take a knee during Black Lives Matter event in Dodger Stadium, saying his Christian faith means he doesn’t kneel before anyone other than God. But he has other problems with the BLM movement as well.

“I just can’t get on board with a couple things I’ve read about Black Lives Matter, how they lean towards Marxism. And … they said some negative things about the nuclear family,” he said. “I just can’t get on board with that.”

Then there’s Mike Ditka.

The former NFL player and coach of the Chicago Bears, Ditka this week made clear how he feels about the practice of players kneeling during the national anthem.

“If you can’t respect our national anthem, get the hell out of the country,” Ditka said, according to TMZ Sports. “That’s the way I feel. Of course, I’m old fashioned, so I’m only going to say what I feel.”

“You don’t protest against the flag and you don’t protest against this country who’s given you the opportunities to make a living playing a sport that you never thought would happen,” he said. “So, I don’t want to hear all the crap.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ybody-problem/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, LongTermGuy, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Can't say I'm a bit surprised by Ditka

I don't agree that it would be okay with me if they had their little private kneeling moment unless for the KIA/still MIA. Fuck them and their protest.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, Kathianne liked this post