Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Default Enough!

This is not my work, but I stand behind it 100%... It states what my feelings and thoughts are....I believe that all Americans should be law abiding individuals who use their vote not their rage/bullying/rioting/roaring. Pass it on if you wish... or not...

I NEVER CARED

I never cared if you were "gay" or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.

I never cared what color you were if you were a good human, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I've been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I've never cared if your beliefs were different than mine. Until you said my beliefs were wrong.

I've never cared if you didn't like guns until you tried to take my guns away.

NOW I CARE!

I've given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It's your problem. You can still fix it.

It's not too late. But it will be. Soon.

I'm a very patient person at times. But I'm out of patience. There are literally Millions of people just like me that are sick of your Anti-American crap!

We have had enough! America is the greatest country on earth and if you don't like America then you can leave. We are done caring about your misguided feelings.

You don't have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right away from other Americans.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 07-29-2020 at 04:31 PM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

FFING BRAVO TO THE NTH DEGREE!!!! ---Tyr
    Dead on the mark, and damn well stated..............
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

3. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    FFING BRAVO TO THE NTH DEGREE!!!! ---Tyr
    Dead on the mark, and damn well stated..............

Darn straight! Heck yeah!Love Sassy!
    The female cool hand luke!

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post