Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Rising Crime

So I was reading an article yesterday, off of crappy yahoo of course, and in it they mention that Trump commented on Biden and company, and police issues and crime it would bring....

But of course the liberal media, they turn around and instantly point out today's problems and endless chaos and unrest - to blame it on Trump.

Antifa and the like are causing issues in many states and cities. Lots of protesting, but more importantly lots of unrest and violence and destruction and assaults. The MSM condones it. The democrats do so as well, or are silent. The democrat governors and mayors are supporting it and pulling back police and making matters 10x worse.

And yet it's Trump's fault.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Stuff like this makes me crazy.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Stuff like this makes me crazy.
    Yups. You can read the news all day long on endless websites, watch live video from bystanders of events and others, and then at 5pm-7pm, the nightly news will inevitably "rewrite" or tell the news differently than it happened.

Doesn't take a genius to see the virus issues, then the protests started, then it continued, and continued some more..... but quickly came violence, destruction and more crime. And just as quickly the dems and media supported the growing chaos in many different ways. And that promotion has lead us til today and it all continues. Pushed chaos and crime by democrats and their supporters, and then blame it on Trump.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Abbey Marie, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

The rise in crime is a direct result of not enforcing the law. I can't fathom how any of these grandstanding mayors see that this is going to work out for them. Do they think all these marxist/antifa thugs are going to be grateful and reward them?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Kathianne, Black Diamond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    The rise in crime is a direct result of not enforcing the law. I can't fathom how any of these grandstanding mayors see that this is going to work out for them. Do they think all these marxist/antifa thugs are going to be grateful and reward them?
    I think they ballyhoo the 'protests' until Nov. and they hope a Biden victory. I don't know of any of the mayors that haven't had the mob come to their homes and call for their resignations. It appears to be party over even personal safety, though nearly all or all have police protections while clamoring for defunding the police.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

10. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'm tired of all this talk crap. It also is playing their game. Playing to not lose is a sure way to do just that.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I'm tired of all this talk crap. It also is playing their game. Playing to not lose is a sure way to do just that.
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding you? It sure seems to me that Trump flirts with tossing the election. If anyone is playing it to 'not lose' it's Biden, trying not to engage at all.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm tired of all this talk crap
    Putting an end to rising crime via federal officers, and them using it as ammo to claim anything from unconstitutional to Trump is killing babies. All they care about is blaming him and trying to get him out of office for 2020.

But I think they should use whatever means available and go in from all avenues and take them down and bring these cities back to the people, and law and order restored. And at the same time, pay whatever the cost is to put out TV ads, youtube, twitter... put it everywhere and make it inescapable. Start with a segment on wrongdoings and crimes from beginning to end. Then a segment on their daily lies and hypocrisy. A segment dedicated to 21 democrat lead states/cities that broke out in nutso land. Democrat governors and mayors freaked out at Trump trying to restore or call for law and order. Then these same democrats, after condemning Trump, quickly condemned the police - nationwide. Blast out the support they gave for all of the "peaceful" protests that they refused to acknowledge were filled with violence.

I'm sure you have seen references to how the Dems demanded that we not treat muslims on the actions of a few - but ALL police officers are now suddenly bad based on a few bad eggs. Oh, and that muslim stuff should be taught in our schools, according to Biden.

In other words, massive ads on the truth that the media refuses to cover.

Never even mind the now and again stupidity coming from Trump and his twitter - he 'should' be able to win this based on the democrats past 4 years of their own actions and own words. But getting it out there is tougher than it seems.

Oh - and also maybe a video of someone talking about the 2020 presidency, and what America's immediate future may look like if Biden wins, and the democrats also take the house and senate. America will drastically change in many ways in 4 short years, and perhaps longer. The damage they can do, and have been doing, is and should be enough to keep some from voting Biden.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

16. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

I have to wonder how members of the media sleep at night. Have they actually convinced themselves that they are doing a good job? Do they realize their integrity is long gone, or have they fooled themselves about that too? It is often mind boggling to think of how these media creatures justify their existence.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

18. Thanks Abbey Marie, Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, OAK liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding you? It sure seems to me that Trump flirts with tossing the election. If anyone is playing it to 'not lose' it's Biden, trying not to engage at all.
    I am speaking in terms of "don't do anything some may perceive as, or as we know the left will spin as, wrong while campaigning for reelection".

If I commit a crime, I get thrown in jail. If I try to have my own private little country, I end up like David Koresh or Randy Weaver or Elian Gonzales. So, only Dems can use federal forces against US citizens to enforce laws when THEY perceive a threat to their "left-dom".

I'm NOT a Koresh fan by any means, but what was the difference between Koresh and Portland? Or Minneapolis or Seattle? Koresh did not instigate violence yet he got taken down with no very little patience or mercy. The difference? He was perceived as a rightwing separatist by a Dem Administration. Randy Weaver was wanted for nothing more than weapons violations (so was Koresh, for that matter) and they killed most of his (Weaver's) family.

A Republican President can't enforce the law? All I ever get for an answer is what the Dems/left will do if he does. THEY'RE ALREADY DOING IT (and yes, that IS yelling). What's it take for the people using that excuse to get it?

This whole country and its politics has turned into a 3rd rate, bad SITCOM

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Putting an end to rising crime via federal officers, and them using it as ammo to claim anything from unconstitutional to Trump is killing babies. All they care about is blaming him and trying to get him out of office for 2020.

But I think they should use whatever means available and go in from all avenues and take them down and bring these cities back to the people, and law and order restored. And at the same time, pay whatever the cost is to put out TV ads, youtube, twitter... put it everywhere and make it inescapable. Start with a segment on wrongdoings and crimes from beginning to end. Then a segment on their daily lies and hypocrisy. A segment dedicated to 21 democrat lead states/cities that broke out in nutso land. Democrat governors and mayors freaked out at Trump trying to restore or call for law and order. Then these same democrats, after condemning Trump, quickly condemned the police - nationwide. Blast out the support they gave for all of the "peaceful" protests that they refused to acknowledge were filled with violence.

I'm sure you have seen references to how the Dems demanded that we not treat muslims on the actions of a few - but ALL police officers are now suddenly bad based on a few bad eggs. Oh, and that muslim stuff should be taught in our schools, according to Biden.

In other words, massive ads on the truth that the media refuses to cover.

Never even mind the now and again stupidity coming from Trump and his twitter - he 'should' be able to win this based on the democrats past 4 years of their own actions and own words. But getting it out there is tougher than it seems.

Oh - and also maybe a video of someone talking about the 2020 presidency, and what America's immediate future may look like if Biden wins, and the democrats also take the house and senate. America will drastically change in many ways in 4 short years, and perhaps longer. The damage they can do, and have been doing, is and should be enough to keep some from voting Biden.
    They're accusing him of it anyway. There's nothing for him to lose in that regard. Bet he could gain some voters though.