What a lovely way to honor the man. Forbid the police and overdose.

---

NYT Says ‘Sacred’ Site of George Floyd’s Death Spiraling into Chaos — ‘Constant Gunshots Every Night’

The site of George Floyd’s death is now a no-go zone for police and a crime-infested nightmare for local residents, reports the far-left New York Times.

Two months after Floyd died while in police custody, where he died “remains a sacred space” and a “a no-go zone for officers,” per the Times.

“At night,” the Times admitted, “the space is increasingly a battleground, with shootings and drug overdoses.”

Andrea Jenkins, a member of the Minneapolis City Council, who called for the police to be disbanded while taxpayers shelled out tens of thousands of dollars for her private security, described the area to the Times: “There are constant gunshots every night. Emergency vehicles can’t get in. Disabled people are not able to access their medications, their appointments, their food deliveries, et cetera. It’s a very challenging situation.”

A local resident said things are so bad at night, there’s a bullet hole in the windshield of her car. She wants to call police to protect her three young children but knows there is no point because the police can’t come. Obviously, any kind of police presence would almost certainly start a riot.

Things are so bad, a doctor set up an ad hoc medical station to treat victims of criminal violence:

“My nighttime world, after sunset, I have taken care of double gunshot wounds, drug overdoses.” One night a man wounded by gunfire drove a bicycle past the barricades, she said, before collapsing outside her tent and yelling: “I’m shot! I’m shot!”

After the pregnant woman was killed nearby in early July, and having dodged gunfire herself, Dr. Kawiecki limited the hours of her medic station from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-every-night/