Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default These parents are disgusting

Why put your children through this? They repeat things of course, and toddler type are likely clueless. But they remember and learn. And to have photos saved for all time. And if happening in public, what are they teaching their children at home?

At least there are white kids and black kids - equal opportunity parents teaching hate.

Clickable videos at link... watch the poor toddlers.

---

Adults Have Portland Toddlers Hold Anti-Cop Signs and Repeat ‘F*ck the Police’

Adults in Portland appeared to have toddlers hold anti-cop signs and repeat “fuck the police” for a bystander recording the moment, as the city continues to descend into chaos on a nightly basis.

Journalist Andy Ngo, who has firsthand experience with violent Antifa rioters in Portland, shared a video on social media showing a group of adults walking with toddlers, who were holding anti-cop signs reading “Fuck the Police” and “Eff Trump’s Goons.”

“Show them your sign. Say, ‘Fuck the Police,’” an adult in the background told the children, who innocently repeated the phrase:

And the rest of the article and the continuing violence in Portland - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ck-the-police/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Bet if that sign said "Fuck the democrats" CPS would snatch them away from their parents so fast the kids would all have whiplash.
    Last edited by Gunny; 07-30-2020 at 05:55 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Honestly....not a surprise to me.

Here in CALVirginia...I've heard certain parents (wonder how) speaking to their small kids (have to be about the same age I guess) using the F word like they have no other vocabulary.

Heard a rather Large (object) swearing at her two little ones riding in the shopping cart, telling them to "SHUT THE F UP DAMMIT...No you ain't gettin' no mo canny!" (Honestly I heard it)

Walmart has no limits on the weight allowed on their FLOORS.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default These parents are disgusting

Nazis make poor parents

Josef Goebbels and his wife poisoned their children after Hitler’s death because they didn’t want them living in world without Adolph Asshole

I worked with a Leftist, and I mean way out there, she would leave her kid at babysitters for weeks on end.

Back to those parents, isn’t that a type of child abuse?
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 08-07-2020 at 08:22 PM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan