https://www.oann.com/president-trump...ng-the-police/

Doing something I dislike. Posting a link without even a portion of the story. However, it is 3 topics, and has a bunch of pics and tweets in it; which, annoys me more than posting just a link

I think the President is missing a chance by not bumping DACA higher up on the priority list. The potential is there to beat the Dems to the Hispanic vote. Let's face it, DACA is going to happen. It's stalled long enough for the Dems to take it and run with it the second they come back into power.

There's a beginning and ending date to DACA. No one's getting rid of those people. And it really is not their fault their parents are criminals. Stay strong on illegal immigration and swallow the DACA folks. Most of them have probably been raised as American as we are and have to place to return to nor any more of a chance surviving being dumped in a foreign country than any of us.

I'm for stealing the ball and making it work. And ensuring ANY opposition from the Dems who are so "pro-DACA" is well documented and broadcast. On both sides of the border.