Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Got power back!

Just came back on seamlessly. Just heard the engine turn off and things went quiet. I expected something to happen, but nothing. Everything remained powered on as it should have and continued on. Hopefully it's fixed for good now.

Wires were down galore. They had 900 workers on it and brought in from out of state. So it was wait your turn for your area. Took 48hrs, but all good and the generator served us well!!

I'll recommend Generac generators to anyone!! Changed everything compared to the past outages, and losing food, having no AC, fishies suffering... and times ending up at hotels if it lasted too long.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Black Diamond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

4. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

All in that ad I can vouch for!! Had no idea they were that popular, but I can see why. Built into natural gas, auto-switchover, entire home protected.... and yup, forgot that too, that my sump pumps will still work and protect us from flooding if power goes out - which happened to us and again we lost crap in the basement. No Mo!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post