Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default What a tangled web we weave

So this Dr. BethAnn McLaughlin AKA little nutty lady from Poltergeist....

She creates a fake account and becomes friends with herself and converses. Then her alter ego "dies" and she gives a eulogy and holds the school accountable. Like the school and reporters wouldn't find out this person doesn't exist?

Then "Jacquelyn Gill" also speaks out, and first mentions:

How did she help her in her journey? Because then the next day she is updating people, about how she doesn't know why the story doesn't add up. Endless people showing their sympathies to both women for losing a friend. Then so many onto blaming the school, and some even going a little overboard holding Trump accountable for the death of this fake person.

Some tweets at the bottom.

---

A Native American Professor Who Supposedly Died Of Coronavirus Appears To Be Completely Made Up

• Dr. BethAnn McLaughlin, the founder of the organization MeTooSTEM, posted a eulogy for a Native American professor at Arizona State University.
    • The Native American professor, known as @Sciencing_Bi on Twitter, died after a battle with coronavirus, McLaughlin tweeted.
    • Certain irregularities with @Sciencing_Bi’s online persona came to light and both that account and McLaughlin’s have been suspended for violating Twitter’s “spam and platform manipulation policies.”

News that a Native American professor died Friday of coronavirus after her university forced her to teach a seminar in April prompted dozens of angry reactions from academics and journalists. But according to the university and numerous people who followed the story, the professor and her supposed death appear to be completely made up.

The Twitter accounts of Dr. BethAnn McLaughlin and the Hopi Arizona State University (ASU) professor known as @Sciencing_Bi were suspended by Monday morning for violating Twitter’s “spam and platform manipulation policies,” a Twitter spokesperson told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an email. The suspension came after McLaughlin, who is a former faculty member at Vanderbilt University’s Center for Matrix Biology, posted a lengthy eulogy for @Sciencing_Bi on Friday.

The ASU professor had criticized the university for forcing her to return to work during in April during pandemic before she supposedly contracted and then died from the virus, The Chronicle of Higher Education reported. However, ASU had transitioned to virtual learning in March, according to The Arizona Republic.

“She was a fierce protector of people,” McLaughlin tweeted after announcing the Hopi professor’s death, according to Twitter screenshots. “She let me take my shoulders away from my ears knowing she was meaner and more loving than everyone else.”

She added: “She changed so much of how I thought about advocacy and power.”

After McLaughlin announced the professor’s apparent death, several scientists subsequently posted eulogies for the professor, who was well-known on social media. California State University Northridge biologist Jeremy Yoder tweeted that he is “seriously considering returning to religion just so I can believe in a hell for Donald Trump to go to” in response to the announcement of the professor’s apparent coronavirus death.

“The death of @Sciencing_Bi is on the hands of those who compelled her to teach in the midst of COVID,” tweeted California State University Dominguez Hills biologist Terry McGlynn, The Daily Beast reported.

Some irregularities with @Sciencing_Bi’s death soon became apparent, according to The Chronicle of Higher Education.

“Several people, including reporters, have reached out with questions for details about Sciencing_Bi’s death, her identity, or why parts of her story don’t add up,” Dr. Jacquelyn Gill, a professor at University of Maine’s Climate Change Institute, tweeted Sunday. “I don’t have answers. I don’t have access to any more information than is on her account. I’m sorry.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/04/m...d-coronavirus/

The beginning, the original eulogy posts by the liar:

And apparently the fake dead woman - her daughter!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

That is so fd-up!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    That is so fd-up!
    And apparently she's got plenty of support. Odd. Being her friend still, I get that, but supporting her words and actions is crazy. IMO, she should be fired.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Just more proof...

How sorely needed MORE Mental Health services should be available. There are possibly Millions among us who have, or are about to go off the Deep End. Problem primarily is...few are willing to step forward to disclose those with Mental Challenges because...Due to Political Correctness, and the constant fears of being SUED, or Destroyed...WE REMAIN QUIET...hoping SOMEBODY ELSE WILL DO IT. Just like the people in NYC who walk by dead people on the sidewalk like they are just trash.

I've seen it in person after EMT's and the Police arrived to learn the body was there for hours.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I don't know why it so hard for those who have been "had" to just admit it, and deal with it for what it is. Sounds like some of those kooks would rather burn down the school and impeach the President (again) than just say they fell for it.

I HATE being wrong and/or "had". I hate not learning my lesson more.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Likes Kathianne liked this post