Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Biden: Why Would I Take A Cognitive Test? Are You A Junkie?

LOL! True! Joe forgot he said he was 'constantly tested...' His response to black reporter, 'C'mon man, this would be like me asking if you were drug tested. I mean, are you a junkie?'

So sad.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/...-hes-a-junkie/

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    LOL! True! Joe forgot he said he was 'constantly tested...' His response to black reporter, 'C'mon man, this would be like me asking if you were drug tested. I mean, are you a junkie?'

So sad.

Maybe nobody's bothered to let him in on it yet?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

So sad.

OK I will put politics aside a moment. Fuck is wrong with his wife, a physician, allowing him to continue?

6. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    OK I will put politics aside a moment. Fuck is wrong with his wife, a physician, allowing him to continue?
    I've said it before, she must really hate him.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

8. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Politics.

I've said it before, she must really hate him.
    Politics are more important than her alleged love for her husband, I suppose. I doubt she hates him. She's like any other lefty. No one is not expendable.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Politics.

Politics are more important than her alleged love for her husband, I suppose. I doubt she hates him. She's like any other lefty. No one is not expendable.
    Anyone that would push and she does push, a loved one in his condition to where he is now, does NOT love him. Heck, can't be indifferent to someone and do that either. Nope, hate.

11. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Anyone that would push and she does push, a loved one in his condition to where he is now, does NOT love him. Heck, can't be indifferent to someone and do that either. Nope, hate.
    Truth is that before this 'run' Joe would have been remembered as the 'touchy, sniffing' uncle of the Senate. Obama's VP, who'd once commented on how articulate and clean Obama was. That was his praise. That probably would have been his legacy.

Now? Win or lose, he's a national joke and most people feel bad laughing. You don't do that to ill people.

13. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'll take your word for it. I know as much as I need to about him and nothing about her beyond the general perception she is a shrew.

This whole "Biden is our candidate and going to be no matter what" farce is a farce. It's beyond absurd and even 15 years ago I would have never believed the left would go this far. That goes goes for ALL their current little insane farces.

I am sure Jill Biden will have plenty of company in that "special place in Hell" for her and her ilk.

15. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Truth is that before this 'run' Joe would have been remembered as the 'touchy, sniffing' uncle of the Senate. Obama's VP, who'd once commented on how articulate and clean Obama was. That was his praise. That probably would have been his legacy.

Now? Win or lose, he's a national joke and most people feel bad laughing. You don't do that to ill people.
    I am wondering if his anger is alzheimers related or if it's his real personality he is no longer able to hide..

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I am wondering if his anger is alzheimers related or if it's his real personality he is no longer able to hide..
    I'd go with either, but I still feel it shouldn't be witnessed on a national stage.

Having had my mom that had years of cognitive decline due to strokes, I can't imagine if people who hadn't known her and loved her to witness some of the things she did and said. Family, friends, saw the issues, but also could see the feisty, brilliant woman that was still there, some moments very vividly.

19. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'd go with either, but I still feel it shouldn't be witnessed on a national stage.

Having had my mom that had years of cognitive decline due to strokes, I can't imagine if people who hadn't known her and loved her to witness some of the things she did and said. Family, friends, saw the issues, but also could see the feisty, brilliant woman that was still there, some moments very vividly.
    My stepfather recently passed away after battling dementia. He would get mad at literally nothing, for no reason. It was sad. Nothing like he was when he was younger. He was Mr Party Hearty in the 70s

There's nothing funny about any of this, despite my political quips.

21. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post