Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Joe Biden Says That Black People All Think the Same ‘With Some Notable Exceptions’

Will it next be that they all look alike? Yikes.

---

Joe Biden Says That Black People All Think the Same ‘With Some Notable Exceptions’

Former Vice President Joe Biden has asserted that “unlike Latinos” the black community is basically a monolith who all thinks the same.

His comment is perfectly in line with his claim that black people who don’t vote for him “aren’t really black.”

In a snippet of one of his campaign streams shared by the Trump campaign, Biden asserted that “what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the black community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community — with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...le-exceptions/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

From a usual pro-Dem source:

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-d...voters-1523340

Joe Biden Dismisses Diversity in African American Community As He Launches Ad Targeting Black Voters

BY JENNI FINK ON 8/6/20 AT 12:22 PM EDT

which I guess means that while Biden will 'court' Latinos, he fully expects Blacks to toe the line...

Black Americans overwhelmingly lean Democratic in elections and Biden holds a lead on the demographic over Trump. In a new ad, released on Thursday, Biden urges Black Americans to stand up to Trump in the same way previous generations stood up to "violent racists."
    Last edited by Kathianne; 08-07-2020 at 12:25 AM.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Only a Democrat can get away with saying some racist crap like that.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Kathianne, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Biden trying to 'clarify':

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=72218939

At the end you'll notice that good ole' ABC puts in the couple times Trump got in problems with 'race remarks.'

Biden faces backlash for comparing diversity in African American, Latino communities

President Trump seized on the comments as "a very insulting statement."

By
    Molly Nagle
    and
    John Verhovek

August 6, 2020, 8:02 PM
    8 min read

Former Vice President Joe Biden has sought to clean up comments he made comparing diversity in African American and Latino communities during an interview released Thursday.

He was asked about his view toward normalizing relations with Cuba and pivoted into an explanation of his belief on the differences of opinion between the two communities.

"And by the way, what you all know but most people don't know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things. You go to Florida you find a very different attitude about immigration in certain places than you do when you're in Arizona. So it's a very different, a very diverse community," Biden told a panel of journalists at the National Association of Black Journalists-National Association of Hispanic Journalists 2020 virtual convention.

Thursday night, the former vice president tweeted a clarification.

"In no way did I mean to suggest the African American community is a monolith -- not by identity, not on issues, not at all. Throughout my career I've witnessed the diversity of thought, background, and sentiment within the African American community. It's this diversity that makes our workplaces, communities, and country a better place," Biden tweeted more than 12 hours after his initial comments were streamed.

"My commitment to you is this: I will always listen, I will never stop fighting for the African American community and I will never stop fighting for a more equitable future," he continued.

President Donald Trump quickly seized on the comments Thursday afternoon, telling reporters that the remarks were "incredible."

"I just watched a clip and Joe Biden this morning totally disparaged and insulted the Black community," Trump said. "I don't know what's going on with him, but it was a very insulting statement he made."

The Biden campaign also tried to clarify Biden's comments Thursday afternoon, stressing that Biden was referring to a diversity of outlooks on immigration policy within the Latino community.

"If you look at the full video and transcript, it's clear that Vice President Biden was referring to diversity of attitudes among Latinos from different Latin American countries. The video that is circulating is conveniently cut to make this about racial diversity but that's not the case," Symone Sanders, a senior adviser to Biden told ABC News.

Despite the campaign's comments, Biden again compared the diversity of Latino and African American communities geographically during remarks at the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials conference.

"We can build a new administration that reflects the full diversity of our nation. The full diversity of Latino communities. And when I mean full diversity, unlike the African American community and many other communities, you're from everywhere. From Europe, from the tip of South America, all the way to our border and Mexico and in the Caribbean. And different backgrounds, different ethnicities, but all Latinos, we're gonna get a chance to do that if we win in November," Biden said Thursday afternoon.

The presumptive Democratic nominee also faced blowback for comments he made in May during an appearance on "The Breakfast Club," which some argued reflect the same attitude Biden expressed in his appearance at the panel that aired Thursday morning.

"Well, I'll tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't Black," Biden told radio personality Charlamagne tha God, who hosts the program -- particularly popular among young Black Americans.

The former vice president later apologized for the comments, saying that he was too "cavalier" with his language and insisted that he does not take their support for granted.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

8. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Biden trying to 'clarify':
    More like Biden trying to cover up for yet another gaffe. What happens if you let him speak and he's not on a pre-written leash. Wait til he drops something like this in a debate, or otherwise live nationally, and starts to report he's in the wrong location, takes extended pauses, gets subject wrong.... and on and on.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    More like Biden trying to cover up for yet another gaffe. What happens if you let him speak and he's not on a pre-written leash. Wait til he drops something like this in a debate, or otherwise live nationally, and starts to report he's in the wrong location, takes extended pauses, gets subject wrong.... and on and on.
    It's been so amusing watching this train wreck. Not a gaffe, he didn't say it wrong, it's his beliefs! Seriously, they guy has some serious black stereotypes going. He repeated the same thing after the brouhaha broke out. Then suddenly his Twitter came alive. LOL! Have you ever heard anything like that from Biden? Not even at his best.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    It's been so amusing watching this train wreck. Not a gaffe, he didn't say it wrong, it's his beliefs! Seriously, they guy has some serious black stereotypes going. He repeated the same thing after the brouhaha broke out. Then suddenly his Twitter came alive. LOL! Have you ever heard anything like that from Biden? Not even at his best.
    Yeah, gaffe wrong word - I know it's his beliefs, going back a LONG ways.... but if pre-written, no way he states that. His team wouldn't let him. I think even he knows he has to kinda hide his own past and feelings - so in that respect I meant that he messed up - but wasn't a gaffe as in not knowing where the hell he is.

He has quite a history of leaning towards being a racist, just without calling people the N word or admitting it. But his actions and blurting words over the years tell quite a story.

13. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Yeah, gaffe wrong word - I know it's his beliefs, going back a LONG ways.... but if pre-written, no way he states that. His team wouldn't let him. I think even he knows he has to kinda hide his own past and feelings - so in that respect I meant that he messed up - but wasn't a gaffe as in not knowing where the hell he is.

He has quite a history of leaning towards being a racist, just without calling people the N word or admitting it. But his actions and blurting words over the years tell quite a story.
    I don't think that was written for him, I think he loses track while reading and that's where this type of thing comes from. Same interview he went off after the journalist (or actor?) about drugs and cognitive test-basically calling him a junkie, (yes, he was black.) It's a train wreck and part of me feels sorry for him, but his abusers are seriously dangerous.

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Believe it or not, Trump had already had increasing numbers within the black community. And Biden has a racist history, and has only been making matters worse. The black vote has always been important, and it's pretty much always been democrat.

How much will this harm Biden in the end?

Yikes, go to link and click on video at the very bottom and watch him go off.

---

“Joe Biden is a Racist – Has the Mind-Set of a Plantation Owner” – Civil Rights Attorney Leo Terrell UNLOADS on Racist Joe Biden

This was just brutal!

Earlier today Joe Biden asserted that “unlike Latinos” the black community is basically a monolith who all thinks the same.

Joe thinks Latinos have diversity of thought unlike Black Americans.

Team Trump asked, “Uhh… did Joe Biden just say that Black people are all the same?”

Last night on Hannity former Democrat operative and civil rights attorney Leo Terrell responded to Joe Biden’s remarks.

Leo Terrell did not hold Back!

Leo Terrell: Joe Biden is unfit to be president and Joe Biden is a racist. Joe Biden has the mindset of a plantation owner. He thinks he knows how every black person thinks, how we walk, should eat. Joe Biden does not understand that Condoleezza Rice and Al Sharpton are different individuals… Joe Biden insulted every person of color today!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-biden-video/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Believe it or not, Trump had already had increasing numbers within the black community. And Biden has a racist history, and has only been making matters worse. The black vote has always been important, and it's pretty much always been democrat.

How much will this harm Biden in the end?
    Another article on the polling of black voters:

Trump Holds a 36% Approval Rating with Black Voters in the Latest Rasmussen Monthly Approval Summary

This should put Democrats in a panic.

While Joe Biden continues to drop racist insults against prominent blacks President Trump continues to make inroads with black voters.

President Trump holds a monthly approval rating of 36% with black voters.

This was Trump’s monthly average with the black community.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-36-approval/