Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Antifa Militants Rove Into Residential Parts of Portland

Trying to burn down a police precinct. Start a riot. Sound familiar?

So they get tossed away by the police again - but now are going to then go to peoples homes? Oh hell no! I don't give a flying F for their reasoning. If this idiotic woman wears offensive shit out in public, then tell her about it then. But these scumbags have no right to go to someone's home, and on their property, making demands in the middle of the night.

If me, out comes my weapon and they ARE leaving my property. Other places is one thing, I can leave. But if someone brings a problem to my home - I ain't budging - but I'll guarantee you that they are.

And then what? I get charged with a felony for protecting my home from potential invasion? For simply brandishing my weapon as self defense without shooting? Hope not. But trust me, I ain't budging, not from my property nor from my stance that they WILL be leaving.

(can click and watch videos on website)
    ---

Antifa Militants Rove Into Residential Parts of Portland, Assault a Woman at Her Home, Try to Blind Her with Lasers

Antifa militants roved into residential parts of Portland Wednesday night after being dispersed by the police.

Portland police declared a riot after Antifa terrorists started a fire on the front door of the Portland Police east precinct.

WATCH:

Portland Police dispersed the terrorists and declared a riot.

WATCH:

The terrorists roved to residential areas and assaulted a woman at her home and tried to blind her with lasers.

WATCH:

Apparently the woman was casually wearing a Nazi armband…

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-lasers-video/

And then this article. And not the first time. I've seen quite a few videos now where folks were prepared to defend their neighborhoods and wouldn't allow for this BS. No shots and no riots, just peaceful refused entry.

Eugene Residents Confront Black Lives Matter Mob, Tell Them to Get the F Out of Their Neighborhood

Eugene residents were not in the mood for the Black Lives Matter mob coming to their neighborhood on Thursday night, and it was awesome.
    After shouting and taking over the streets in Eugene, Black Lives Matter activists were confronted by patriotic residents who blocked a vehicle that was being used by the militant leftist mob.

The irritated residents also took to the streets in joker masks, a Blue Lives Matter flag and patriotic masks to mock and taunt the leftists.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-neighborhood/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

As I stated previously, just a matter of time for the vigilantism to start. I replaced the baseball bat by my door with a loaded carbine. Seems more and more folks aren't playing anymore.

Enough is enough.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    As I stated previously, just a matter of time for the vigilantism to start. I replaced the baseball bat by my door with a loaded carbine. Seems more and more folks aren't playing anymore.

Enough is enough.
    I've said this before; the police exists to protect the criminals from the citizenry, not the other way around.

Vigilantism is frowned upon, until needed.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I've said this before; the police exists to protect the criminals from the citizenry, not the other way around.

Vigilantism is frowned upon, until needed.
    The problem with vigilantism is it swings too wide a loop and doesn't care who it catches. Too many times what starts out as a needed, and good idea with honorable intentions ends up with the vigilantes acting in a manner no better than those they are accusing.

I hate authority. It's needed IMO only by those without enough self discipline to govern their own behavior. Having said that, this will be my one and only argument FOR authority. The aforementioned "those without" are the reason we need it to maintain good order and discipline in a civil society.

Unfortunately, we have reached the point where the uncivilized are driving the train. If the result of their actions is a backlash from the majority meting out its own justice, no hay lagrimas.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The problem with vigilantism is it swings too wide a loop and doesn't care who it catches. Too many times what starts out as a needed, and good idea with honorable intentions ends up with the vigilantes acting in a manner no better than those they are accusing.

I hate authority. It's needed IMO only by those without enough self discipline to govern their own behavior. Having said that, this will be my one and only argument FOR authority. The aforementioned "those without" are the reason we need it to maintain good order and discipline in a civil society.

Unfortunately, we have reached the point where the uncivilized are driving the train. If the result of their actions is a backlash from the majority meting out its own justice, no hay lagrimas.
    One reason, certainly. Bottom line is there are only so many ways to deal with those determined to be outside of civilization. One is the rule of law, that truly begins with the police-either while on patrol or being called by citizenry. The others are less equitable. . .

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

One reason, certainly. Bottom line is there are only so many ways to deal with those determined to be outside of civilization. One is the rule of law, that truly begins with the police-either while on patrol or being called by citizenry. The others are less equitable. . .
    The police are people who show up and investigate a crime already committed. I've never been partial to that idea. Not that being right holds much confidence with me in our judicial system as it is run.

I will have to admit, I would be sorely tempted if some good folks I know got together to run some wannabe toughs out of town. Or worse. That's exactly how I feel at this point.

Hypocritical irony: These mayors hiring the cops back to protect them from people enforcing the laws by their own hands.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The police are people who show up and investigate a crime already committed. I've never been partial to that idea. Not that being right holds much confidence with me in our judicial system as it is run.

I will have to admit, I would be sorely tempted if some good folks I know got together to run some wannabe toughs out of town. Or worse. That's exactly how I feel at this point.

Hypocritical irony: These mayors hiring the cops back to protect them from people enforcing the laws by their own hands.
    Police investigate when a crime is discovered after the fact or called in by citizens. You are entirely missing the ones that are discovered by police while patrolling or stopping cars for one reason or another, (yes, the most likely way for police to be killed outside of domestic calls; also the ones most likely to have 'bad cops' commit their own crimes.)

Whatever your reasons or BLM followers feel-justified or not-there are good cops that not only follow the laws themselves, but also have given many a chance to get with the plan.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Police investigate when a crime is discovered after the fact or called in by citizens. You are entirely missing the ones that are discovered by police while patrolling or stopping cars for one reason or another, (yes, the most likely way for police to be killed outside of domestic calls; also the ones most likely to have 'bad cops' commit their own crimes.)

Whatever your reasons or BLM followers feel-justified or not-there are good cops that not only follow the laws themselves, but also have given many a chance to get with the plan.
    I'm not "missing" anything. I have a lot more faith in my handling a situation as it occurs than some cop stumbling on the crime in progress by happenstance.

You seem to have taken my comment as a slam on the police which it is not meant to be at all. It merely recognizes the reality of who is going to handle a violent crime in most cases. Can't fault the cops any more than I can the US Marines when put in a position of "react only". You're behind the 8 ball from the start.

I don't believe there are any more "bad cops" than I do "bad anything". Our society is the one that judges based on the exception rather than the rule. Or, more often from the left, misuses/portrays the exception AS the rule for whatever political gain it is after at the time. I think no differently about bad cops than I do bad Marines. The Corps however, will skin them and hang them out to dry in a second and doesn't have to worry about being unable to please an audience that won't be pleased. Cops have to deal with the screwy-ass, civilian, American public.

Not to mention, I've been for supporting these cops with combat troops from the beginning. Let's not mistake whose side I am on

11. Likes Kathianne liked this post