Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Now Cuomo is literally begging people to come back

What did they think would happen? Increase taxes, increase crime - and account for more deaths than anywhere in the nation over covid-19. So folks got the hell outta dodge. Others also got up entirely and left prior due to the way they run the state and city.

And now they are realizing it.

---

“I’ll Buy You a Drink!” – NY Gov. Cuomo Begs Wealthy New Yorkers to Come Back to Save the City

Far left New York Governor Andrew Cuomo this week admitted he is literally begging wealthy New Yorkers to come back to save the city.

Nearly a half a million New Yorkers left the city earlier this year to flee the Covid crisis.

Many wealthy residents flocked to their summer homes in Connecticut or the Hamptons.

Cuomo failed the people of New York with his edict ordering Covid patients back into nursing homes.

Thousands of elderly died because of Cuomo’s dangerous Covid order.

As New York was suffering from Covid, Cuomo and de Blasio sat back as Black Lives Matter militants destroyed businesses and looted stores.

Crime spiked in wealthy New York City neighborhoods. Crime is up 286% on the Upper East Side and the Democrat officials responded by defunding and defanging the NYPD.

Cuomo said at a press conference on Monday that he is begging wealthiest residents who left the city to come back: ‘I literally talk to people all day long who are in their Hamptons house who also lived here, or in their Hudson Valley house or in their Connecticut weekend house, and I say, “You gotta come back, when are you coming back?”

“‘We’ll go to dinner, I’ll buy you a drink. “‘Come over, I’ll cook.”

‘They’re not coming back right now. And you know what else they’re thinking? If I stay there, I pay a lower income tax because they don’t pay the New York City surcharge,’ he said.

Cuomo and de Blasio may have just realized their Marxism has permanently chased away the wealthiest 1% who pay half of the city’s taxes.

‘A single per cent of New York’s population pays half of the state’s taxes and they’re the most mobile people on the globe,’ Cuomo said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ack-save-city/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

He can buy me a drink. Just keep away from my wife's grandfather.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    He can buy me a drink. Just keep away from my wife's grandfather.
    Hmmm. On second thought I don't want his drink.

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Now Cuomo is literally begging people to come back

I know what Cuomo can do to get the rich to come back to New York..... RESIGN

Actually there is better way which involves jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge with a large boat anchor tied firmly around his neck... we could have it on pay per view, sell tickets, maybe even sell souvenirs... make some money for New York State.. a definite win-win situation for New Yorkers...

Plus there would be no chance that we would have to suffer through another tedious, long winded news conference by the Blabber-Mouth-In-Chief
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 08-06-2020 at 07:39 PM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post