Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Could someone explain this to me?

OK, I’m white, So I obviously don’t understand black people, because I’m white

So how do a black woman billionaire Media Mogul, a bunch of mega millionaire overpaid Sports figures, a former President and First Lady of the United States, rich black news commentators on CNN tell white people who are just trying to make ends meet that they have privilege over them simply because they were born white? How do they say that and keep a straight face?

You know what this sounds like? Think about it... Black Lives Matter blames whites for the world’s problems and thinks that all whites have privilege.... just like the Nazis blamed the Jews for all the world’s problems and thought they were privileged

What’s next? Death camps for white people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 08-06-2020 at 08:11 PM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post

So how do a black woman billionaire Media Mogul, a bunch of mega millionaire overpaid Sports figures, a former President and First Lady of the United States, rich black news commentators on CNN tell white people who are just trying to make ends meet that they have privilege over them simply because they were born white? How do they say that and keep a straight face?

You know what this sounds like? Think about it... Black Lives Matter blames whites for the world’s problems and thinks that all whites have privilege.... just like the Nazis blamed the Jews for all the world’s problems and thought they were privileged

Without normal hard working "whites" and other hard working "Americans"....

The suicidal Radical Fools would starve...freeze...have no gas to drive a car....no fuel to heat or cool their homes.. no Platforms to stand on and beat their chest to show how great they are....

In the end....they will end up being half naked ..living in a hut...chasing Bambi with a spear to get dinner!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Yes, very likely--- if we do not grow a damn backbone and put a stop to the agenda being ran by dem party, mainstream media,liberals/leftists, blacks, Antifa and the other assorted treasonous, low-life, worthless worms that now so abundantly infest this nation.

Now we get to see why Bill Clinton , Dem party and mainstream media were so damn hellbent on eradicating those organized civilian state militias during Slick Willie's 8 years as President. They were prepping for this crap we are seeing now...--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Hatred runs deep by the illiterate and uneducated who follow fellow illiterates.

We all know, they hate the President so much because everybody who isn't THEM looks like him and he's a threat to all of the lies they have been told...were true for more than FIFTY years by the Democrats.
    The Dems need to DIVIDE us by Color in order to Succeed in Cheating by Being White and Guilty of being White.
    The Dems have intentionally PREVENTED Black Americans from learning the truth about them by fooling them into believing the Dems want more money for Education (not really for the kids) but for the Administrators, School Board Wealthy, College Tenured Liberals, and Teacher Unions who fully support the DEMOCRAT LIES as long as the Money flows into their pockets.

Think about it. For everything I just said above....I am a TRUE RACIST because I dare tell the truth.
    Last edited by icansayit; 08-06-2020 at 11:57 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Take a look at South Africa since apartheid was ended. Our future the way we're going.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Take a look at South Africa since apartheid was ended. Our future the way we're going.
    White guilt?