Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump slowly inching back

A month ago or so CNN was delighted to report or make up or whatever, about a 14 point lead for Biden. Then not long after was reporting like a 12 point nation lead.

Then mid-June 11.8 difference. Biden was at 49.5 and Trump at 40.1 on June 27th. 9.4 lead? Biden at 50.5 to Trump at 41.5, a 9 point just about 10 days ago.

And currently Biden has a 6.4 lead at 49.1 and Trump has inched up at 42.7. Biden is on a downward trend as of late and Trump has been upwards.

A long time to go still. Many had him written off already, myself almost included.

But don't underestimate Biden's ability to screw this up along with help from democrats and the media. And much corruption, and much time to still see things come to light. Ongoing investigations. Showing up for debates, and if so how will he do for a few hours? Will he start doing much more media interviews? And if not, will it harm him? I think still plenty of time for him to shoot himself in the foot. Or for continued actions around the nation, and will the left overall finally be held accountable? So many things can go either way in a short few upcoming months.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

​I dont Believe the Polls...Feel that way...>> even much more so this time around...There are more Normal..educated..open minded people out there than the "Destroy America"..Crazies...Like anyone in their "right-mind" would actually vote for Open borders Joe... his Handlers...BLM ...Jihadist & the communist....

No way....!