Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Florida Caretaker Arrested for Violently Beating Disabled Elderly Man

Yelling at the frail old man. The old timer can barely move on his own, and this scumbag gets angry because he doesn't move quickly enough for him?1 Then tosses him like garbage onto the bed. A sharp punch into the gut. Instead of assisting him, he yells again at him to get up now that he's on the bed. Then a slap and multiple punches to the stomach. Oh, but then gracious and says thank you. But quickly reverts when up and tells him he's going to let him fall. Then he calls him "stupid .... *^$%$^%" and the rest was buzzed out. Then a smack in the forehead and then the stomach again. And then one last stomach punch for good luck and the video ends. --- ** That's a summary for those not wanting to watch this scumbag abuse an old man. Someone's grandfather. Someone's father.

---

Florida Caretaker Arrested for Violently Beating Disabled Elderly Man

A 19-year-old Florida caretaker has been arrested for violently beating an 88-year-old disabled man that he was hired to take care of.

Jonah Delgado was caught on video verbally abusing the frail old man, violently dragging him out of his wheelchair, punching him in the stomach three times, and repeatedly slapping him in the face.

The man requires full time care for basic needs and Delgado was hired to provide it. The incident was caught on camera on August 5 by a home surveillance system.

“The teen caretaker appears to be listening to music while he attempts to clean the man, pulling him in and out of the chair and slapping him in the face, head and stomach as the man becomes entangled in Delgado’s earbud cords, yanking them from his ears,” the Tampa Bay Times reported. “Later, investigators said Delgado pushed the victim into the bed and punched him in the stomach three times. Detectives worked quickly to obtain an arrest warrant for Delgado, who was taken into custody around midnight Wednesday by the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.”
    “You’re a f**ing idiot! Like how stupid are you?” Delgado screams as he abuses the man.

Delgado was arrested on Wednesday in Hillsborough County and charged with abuse of an elderly or disabled adult and battery.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rifying-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yelling at the frail old man. The old timer can barely move on his own, and this scumbag gets angry because he doesn't move quickly enough for him?1 Then tosses him like garbage onto the bed. A sharp punch into the gut. Instead of assisting him, he yells again at him to get up now that he's on the bed. Then a slap and multiple punches to the stomach. Oh, but then gracious and says thank you. But quickly reverts when up and tells him he's going to let him fall. Then he calls him "stupid .... *^$%$^%" and the rest was buzzed out. Then a smack in the forehead and then the stomach again. And then one last stomach punch for good luck and the video ends. --- ** That's a summary for those not wanting to watch this scumbag abuse an old man. Someone's grandfather. Someone's father.

---

Florida Caretaker Arrested for Violently Beating Disabled Elderly Man

A 19-year-old Florida caretaker has been arrested for violently beating an 88-year-old disabled man that he was hired to take care of.

Jonah Delgado was caught on video verbally abusing the frail old man, violently dragging him out of his wheelchair, punching him in the stomach three times, and repeatedly slapping him in the face.

The man requires full time care for basic needs and Delgado was hired to provide it. The incident was caught on camera on August 5 by a home surveillance system.

“You’re a f**ing idiot! Like how stupid are you?” Delgado screams as he abuses the man.

Delgado was arrested on Wednesday in Hillsborough County and charged with abuse of an elderly or disabled adult and battery.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rifying-video/
    Even tho' that old man is a stranger to me, I would still beat that 19 year old piece of shit until it was unconscious and then I would then stomp to break both of "its" hands. I call that garbage--"its", because such is the savagery, wickedness, inhumanity displayed by the ffkking coward..
    I do so very dearly want to lay my own hands upon that ffing bastard and deliver a truly unmerciful justice that-it-- would never forget!
    If that old man was a relative of mine, I would find a way to do so-- even if it took me many years to accomplish..-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-08-2020 at 11:32 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Even tho' that old man is a stranger to me, I would still beat that 19 year old piece of shit until it was unconscious and then I would then stomp to break both of "its" hands. I call that garbage--"its", because such is the savagery, wickedness, inhumanity displayed by the ffkking coward..
    I do so very dearly want to lay my own hands upon that ffing bastard and deliver a truly unmerciful justice that-it-- would never forget!
    If that old man was a relative of mine, I would find a way to do so-- even if it took me many years to accomplish..-Tyr
    Yeps. I wait 2-3 years or so, let justice take it's course, and then I do my thing. The video will put him in jail. I'll quietly wait my time out and keep myself out of jail. But I won't forget, nor will I allow this to happen to someone in my family without a response.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'm stuck at how do you allow yourself to get that pissed off and out of control? I would just leave their crap and pick up mine and LEAVE before I ever got that pissed off. Instead he abuses some disabled old man

Wonder how much bragging he's doing down at county?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke