Written by Newt Gingrich.

I know the defunding, and the polling for and against, has been discussed previously. So if anyone wants to merge this with any, I won't be insulted!

But I figured this was Minnesota again, in itself another world. The council voting unanimously to abolish the police entirely. Already crazy crime levels increasing. A small blueprint for America to see how great things will be if this agenda should push through, and in other places.

---

Democrats are surrendering Minneapolis to criminals

Americans oppose defunding police by 72% to 26%, according to Pew Research Center.

Let this fact sink in as you watch what Democratic leaders and the propaganda media are promoting across the country.

Unlike some Democratic politicians, the American people know that getting rid of police creates a vacuum, which predators will fill.

This is exactly what is happening with the growing disaster in Minneapolis. In fact, the trouble in Minneapolis is a case study on the results of the radical Democratic policy of protecting criminals, hating police and endangering law-abiding citizens, which I write about in my new book Trump and the American Future.

The leftwing Democrats who dominate the Minneapolis government have been crippling and starving the police department. Unfortunately for most Minneapolis citizens, criminals are beginning to understand what a happy hunting ground the Democrats are creating for them.

Gunfire incidents were up 224% in June and 166% in July, according to the Star-Tribune. Armed robberies and car-jackings are also on the rise, with 100 robberies and 20 car-jackings reported in the city’s South Side in July alone. As the police shrink the criminals grow.

Rest - https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/demo...-newt-gingrich