Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Majority of Voters Do Not Believe Joe Biden Would Serve All Four Years

Add me in with them. I think either a planned exit, a helped along medical exit, or 4 years of the worst transparency ever.

And if the majority feels this way, why vote for him?

---

Majority of Voters Do Not Believe Joe Biden Would Serve All Four Years

A majority of likely voters do not believe Joe Biden (D) would serve all four years of his term if elected president, a Rasmussen poll released Monday revealed.

The survey asked 1,000 likely voters, “If Biden is elected in November, how likely is it that his running mate will be president before the end of Biden’s four-year term – very likely, somewhat likely, not very likely or not at all likely?”

According to the survey, 59 percent of likely voters believe that the presidential hopeful’s running mate would take the reins from Biden during his first term. Of those, 39 percent believe the hypothetical scenario is “very likely.”

Moreover, the survey found that roughly half of Democrat voters, or 49 percent, also tend to believe it is “likely” that Biden’s running mate will take on the presidency during his first term. Nearly three-fourths of Republicans, 73 percent, and 57 percent of independent voters, hold the same view.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ll-four-years/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Less than 6 months...IMO
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

6 months and less are many predictions. Whether he would drop, or continue with limited functions and who knows what's going on behind the scenes - either way it's a disaster, IMO.

Kamala isn't someone I would even remotely consider for president, so being so close is scary.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock