Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Putin claims Russia created 1st vaccine

And that his own daughter has now been inoculated.

I'll believe it when tested. I also don't believe his daughter took it, but rather some less than willing guinea pigs.

---

Russia: Putin Approves Coronavirus Vaccine, Claims Daughter Took It

President Vladimir Putin claimed on Tuesday that he approved Russia’s experimental Chinese coronavirus vaccine and the nation was readying mass distribution, alleging that his daughter was one of the test subjects and is feeling well since taking it.

An official claimed that the vaccine still needed to clear Phase Three testing, however, which would place its development behind the leading American-made vaccine.

Russia has documented one of the highest numbers of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world during the pandemic, which began in the Chinese metropolis of Wuhan late last year. At press time, Russia claims to have confirmed 895,691 cases of Chinese coronavirus and slightly over 15,000 deaths.

Russia is one of a number of rogue states — including China itself, Iran, and North Korea — claiming to be developing a vaccine against the Chinese coronavirus. No vaccine currently exists for any known coronavirus, including those responsible for the SARS and MERS outbreaks in the past two decades.

“As far as I know, this morning for the first time in the world a vaccine against the novel coronavirus infection was registered,” Putin proclaimed on Tuesday, according to the Russian news agency TASS. Putin claimed that some who have taken the vaccine “do not have any symptoms at all” and that his daughter was among the experimental patients.

“I know this very well, because one of my daughters got vaccinated, so in this sense, she took part in testing,” he claimed, stating that she developed a fever after both doses of the vaccine, but “after the second shot, she had a slight fever again, and then everything was fine, she is feeling well and has a high [antibody] count.”

Putin did not clarify which of his two daughters, Maria or Katerina, allegedly took the vaccine.

Rest -
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Smile Russian Coronavirus vaccine

Vladamir Putin and I are gay lovers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Niktt7 View Post
    Vladamir Putin and I are gay lovers.
    Wow, and I thought Putin was a tough guy. But he's a flaming homo instead, who would have known.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Wow, and I thought Putin was a tough guy. But he's a flaming homo instead, who would have known.
    China again??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    China again??
    This one was directly from the "Russian Federation". Russia is great, USA sucks....

7. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

This one was directly from the "Russian Federation". Russia is great, USA sucks....
    Interestingly putin is not too fond of homosexuality for the dude to talk that way about him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Interestingly putin is not too fond of homosexuality for the dude to talk that way about him.
    From what I'm learning, he acts tough to hide his homosexual ways. Wouldn't be the first. In fact, I heard rumors from many sources that Putin and Kim Jong Un were secret lovers.

10. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

From what I'm learning, he acts tough to hide his homosexual ways. Wouldn't be the first. In fact, I heard rumors from many sources that Putin and Kim Jong Un were secret lovers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Angry Niktt7 is me, my comment was edited because I am from Russia, applause!

Niktt7 which was blocked, it's me. I'm not a bot, I'm just an ordinary dude from Vladivostok who decided to take part in the political discussions.
    How surprised I was when my message was deleted and replaced by the statement that I and Putin are gay lovers.
    I am very surprised at how much political censorship in your forum, the person who wants to discuss politics is simply taken and blocked...
    Is this really happening in America? A country where freedom of speech is above all?
    Of course, this post will be deleted or edited... But perhaps someone will read it after all...
    The first amendment to the US Constitution seems to be no longer working...

My first comment:

Recently, Russia has been demonstrating growth in medicine, and a powerful scientific base has been created in the USSR. Therefore, the news that the Russians have created a vaccine does not seem surprising and incredible.I would rather use a Russian vaccine than a vaccine created by Bill Gates, I think it is safer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Banned and edited Niktt7

What does this have to do with homosexuals? Russians have a normal attitude towards gays, I think from your comments that you are homophobic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wink Banned Niktt7

Freedom of Speech - This has been, and always will be, the main vision of mine for the community. All points of view are tolerated here, and liberals and conservatives are equally welcome. Members will never be punished in any way because of their political affiliation. Freedom of speech does not mean things can be posted that are detrimental to the board.

LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Your IP address comes back on TONS of blacklists, and we have bots coming here non-stop and posting.

If you're sincere, you have my apologies. I did ban you and I did alter your post. We're not fond of spammers and bots here. And please understand that it's your IP address that caused an issue and not your post. I'm unsure why your IP address is on so many banned/blacklists. You can contact them directly to have your IP removed if necessary. You can send me a PM and I can show you which ones and how to contact them if you wish.

Again, my apologies, but understand our situation being inundated with fake bots registering & submitting posts. That, and the IP, is what caused the ban.

16. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I just unbanned your original account. You have 2 accts now, but please choose only one and use it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thumbs up Thank you for unblocking my account.

Thank you for understanding this issue.
    I will use my original account.
    I am not going to use your forum for spam, I just want to have discussions on various issues, very respectful and polite.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Niktt7 View Post
    Thank you for understanding this issue.
    I will use my original account.
    I am not going to use your forum for spam, I just want to have discussions on various issues, very respectful and polite.
    Again then, my sincerest apologies.

It sucks when you sometimes end up with a shared IP address of sorts as then an individual can be cross-banned at places for no wrongdoing of their own.

A few of the things that got triggered - for public explanation:

This IP address is owned by ISP ******* **** who are themselves a high risk ISP.
    Barracuda Networks has the IP on their blacklist
    MegaRBL
    NsZones
    SpamRats