So as everyone knows, all the sports in America is going a little crazy right now, boycotting games and cancellations. NBA, WNBA, MLB, NHL... the NFL did the kneeling thing here and there and pissed off half of American fans. Now there is talk of also boycotting a single game for all the teams when the season starts. Maybe with luck they will rethink that.

So the team came out for a nighttime inter-scrimmage game, and they all lined up. Then Tomlin came out and addressed Steeler Nation - and how they feel.

I like this to an extent. I hope they stay the course and be the first to admit just how blessed they are - but that they are still human and have feelings.

But note it WAS NOT done during the anthem. No disrespect here whatsoever. Imagine that - just talking to the people and explaining things, but nothing to do with our flag. Please please let them do this all the time. NO kneeling please. Save that for the others. This way I can hate other teams that much more and hope my team kills them.

I know it's an excuse of sorts to get to still watch my football. But I only heard about this after the fact, and if they follow through, without kneeling during the anthem - then they can do what they did before every single game - and I would listen and respect them!

He speaks of playing due to the love of the game and their talents - not to entertain white people, as idiot stated.

"We realize those lessons put us in the minority." - "We are privileged to have a platform"

"We stand before you knowing we are blessed and privileged" - but that privilege does not shield us from sadness"

I hope they make me proud this year, and take the lead or any action they want, and do so without disrespecting the flag.