Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Sleepy Nikoh

You know, for a dog that is supposed to live in the arctic weather, run marathon type events daily, she sure has adapted to a 'different' lifestyle than her friends in Alaska.

Don't think she would go back if she could! But then again, she's a traitor and now disowned me and took ownership of my wife! Glued to her side wherever she goes, and whines and howls and paces at various windows waiting for her mommy to come home. But she still loves me, and I'm the friend of her pack, where Diana is the leader (of both of us). She plays with me, and gets rougher with me than she will Diana, and gives good hugs and kisses because she knows which one watches what she eats, and which one gives her treats and lets her eat off the fork. Yes, I bribed friendship out of my dog.

We make sure she gets good exercise daily, good for her, and also tires her out. This is also the first bed she has not destroyed! Not a pup any longer... and its not a bed either, that's the cushion for a big 'ol round chair.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Abbey Marie, NT'sGirl, aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

What a pretty girl! She has the best life any pup could ever ask for 💗
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

4. Likes Abbey Marie, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    What a pretty girl! She has the best life any pup could ever ask for 💗
    I spoil her like a girlfriend.

Tons of healthy treats and bones. Endless collars and harnesses and now a GPS on her in case she gets out ever again. She gets the best beds to sleep on, but treated most of those like a chew toy. Now that she's older, she's been nice to this last one. But she mainly sleeps on the bed anyway. I always give her a bite of what I'm eating off my fork, at the end of my meal of course. Gets the woman pissed as she says she is a "thoroughbred" and shouldn't be eating other things. But I give it to her anyway, and in return she gives me great kisses on my face, which Diana also hates!

I could go on and on, but suffice to say she is a 'little' spoiled. All my animals are. Jerome was absolutely the best dog ever, and got spoiled worse than any human! Porter just the same. And of course Nero, he's the leader of the animal pack in my house.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks NT'sGirl thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, NT'sGirl liked this post