Nikoh and my buddy Tejo still love to play near the fence, I think. He's got this massive deep voiced bark. She never barks, very rarely. So she comes running when he is barking out there, and then end up running. Every now and again Nikoh will burst ahead in a dead on sprint, and she's gone and un-catchable by any dog in NY I bet!! But rarely she does that. She did a little today.

Mocha is the little guy. Forget his breed? It's hilarious when Nikoh and Tejo are running, and the little guy is always about half the yard behind, but desperately wants to keep up! I watched him turn sideways and crawl under our fence once. I went out to play with him, and he barked like he was gonna bite me, and sideways he went again and back over! Seems friendly though, they both do.

And Nikoh seems to love them both. Eventually they'll have a meeting. Gotta first worry about the big ones fighting. Then worry about if Nikoh would stampede over Mocha like she does to my poor little Chihuahua. But watching here and she does this with Tejo, she seems submissive? Or just showing she wants to be friends? Never fully knew what it meant when a dog will go low or "bow" if you will to another dog. And explanations out there vary too much.

Here they are just a short while ago. And while it's often hard to tell, they generally wag their tails when with one another, if that matters for anything.