Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Am I the only one who hates his own voice?

Whenever I hear a recording of my voice I always think it sounds nothing like me. They say it's normal, that the way we hear it as we speak, may be different than the way we hear it in a recording. Why the F that would be is beyond me. But I hate my own voice.

This is a 7 second video clip only. It was originally a 3 minute video. This was the accident 2 days ago when the guy hit me from behind. I cut out the rest of my ugly voice and tried to just leave in the accident hit and that only.

Unfortunately, I tend to lose my temper fairly easily, and tend to cuss a little! And my voice, uggghhh.

But if you can see the truck move, or "feel" it. You can feel the power in which he hit me by seeing the front end of the truck going up, and then me hitting the breaks just after so I didn't hit the guy in front of me. A "little" harder then just simply rolling into me I think.

Due to my lovely response - that makes my video NSFW!! And turn the volume down a tad for a few seconds maybe.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks aboutime, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Sounds like the rest of us Jim...

Understandable response. Your acumen with the English Language upon being blind "Backed" by a Douchebag is just typical. After all. Nobody cared about your voice as much as the Way you used it to get your point across.
    Welcome to EVERYBODY's World.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !