Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
Here are the reparations that I am willing to pay for. For all those blacks who have a problem with this country, I'll willing to pay for a one way ticket back to Africa. Everyone there is black, so no racism, right? They will be in for a big revelation.

For those rioters who have a problem with this country, this is what I'm willing to do... an all expense paid trip to the nearest federal prison, you get three squares a day, learn how to make license plates, but watch your backside when you're out in the exercise yard or in the shower.

How about when they start their violence because they did not get a multi-trillion dollar freebie handed to them in cash-- in gold-- they rightly get another metal-- lead...??
TRUTH is the dems ruled by leftists will give away the nation to try to stay in power.
As they are themselves vermin, that operate with hideously blackened and unmerciful hearts, abject hatred and an infinite amount of arrogance/elitism that can only be born from the burning pits of Hell, imho..
Cold, hard naked truth about these totally corrupted and primarily insane people, imho..

When life calls for sacrifice, and heroes to be bled,
shine your sword with honor, polish it with their blood instead.
Quote by-RJL

Wenn das Leben Opfer fordert und Helden ausgeblutet werden müssen,
Leuchten Sie Ihr Schwert mit Ehre, polieren Sie es stattdessen mit ihrem Blut.

Quand la vie appelle au sacrifice, et que les héros saignent,
faites briller votre épée d’honneur, polissez-la avec leur sang à la place.

Quando la vita richiede sacrificio, e gli eroi di essere dissanguati,
brillare la spada con onore, lucidare con il loro sangue invece.

وقتی زندگی خواستار فداکاری می شود ، و قهرمانان خونریزی می کنند ،

شمشیر خود را با افتخار بدرخشید ، به جای آن با خون آنها جلا دهید.

Let the truth be known, so that those in league with darkness shall swiftly perish... --Tyr