Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Give us our sh*t

Not in any shape or form do I think that reparations should happen. Not in cash, not via giving them Texas, not via allowing any and all looting "because things are insured".

Many many many changes can be made, and should be made. Facilities and schools can be built. All kinds of ways that things can be done to help the black community. I have no issue with change and things being done to help. But reparations, no.

---

‘Give Us Our Sh*t’: Demonstrators In Rochester, New York Call For Reparations

Protesters in Rochester, New York chanted on Saturday “give us our shit” as unrest and calls for reparations in the city grow.

“If they don’t give us our shit, we’ll shut shit down!” a group of protesters chanted, video uploaded by Twitter user ScooterCasterNY showed. One protester carried a burning object.

Demonstrators also chanted “who shut shit down, we shut shit down” and “whose streets, our streets,” according to the video.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/07/r...ions-threaten/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks KarlMarx thanked this post
    Likes KarlMarx liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default They want their SH*T?

Become a good, honest, responsible American and GET A JOB. GO TO WORK. Stop being your own victim of Ignorance as directed by the Democrats who are responsible for Black Poverty, Crime, and Hatred of BLACK AMERICANS who don't vote for them because...THEY CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES while being called UNCLE TOM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

4. Thanks KarlMarx thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, KarlMarx liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And this one has happened in many a places too. Outdoor dining folks minding their own business enjoying a meal they paid for.

---

‘F*ck White People!’ – BLM-Biden Supporters Scream at Elderly Couple Dining Outdoors in Pittsburgh, Steal Their Drinks Off Table

This is how Biden supporters treat elderly Americans.

Black Lives Matter terrorists screamed obscenities at elderly people dining outdoors in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Sunday.

“F*ck 12 and f*ck white people! You old dick!” one BLM militant yelled to a peaceful elderly white man sitting at a table.

A woman then marched over to the couple, grabbed a drink from their table and drank out of it!

So much for worrying about Covid-19!

Other violent Biden supporters were breaking glassware and intimidating diners.

WATCH (language warning):

Same video from youtube:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...f-table-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Black Diamond, LongTermGuy, KarlMarx thanked this post
    Likes KarlMarx liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Maybe they only see kamala on the ballot. Otherwise fuck white people doesn't work when supporting joe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And this one has happened in many a places too. Outdoor dining folks minding their own business enjoying a meal they paid for.

---

‘F*ck White People!’ – BLM-Biden Supporters Scream at Elderly Couple Dining Outdoors in Pittsburgh, Steal Their Drinks Off Table

Black Lives Matter terrorists screamed obscenities at elderly people dining outdoors in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Sunday.

“F*ck 12 and f*ck white people! You old dick!” one BLM militant yelled to a peaceful elderly white man sitting at a table.

A woman then marched over to the couple, grabbed a drink from their table and drank out of it!

Same video from youtube:

Yeah people have gotta be fed up with this shit.

9. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Reparations is the extraction of money from those who were never slaves owners to be given

to those who were never slaves...........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Yeah people have gotta be fed up with this shit.
    If a man would come to me while I am eating and invade my space acting like a damn fool. I am very likely going to knock the living hell out of him.
    Here in my part of the South those maggots are not doing that.
    And they are lucky that they are not trying that crap.
    A great many of us would set the maggots straight in a heartbeat.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

12. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    If a man would come to me while I am eating and invade my space acting like a damn fool. I am very likely going to knock the living hell out of him.
    Here in my part of the South those maggots are not doing that.
    And they are lucky that they are not trying that crap.
    A great many of us would set the maggots straight in a heartbeat.--Tyr
    They need to be set straight for sure.

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

They need to be set straight for sure.
    And pronto!

Imagine what it will be like when Trump wins......--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

16. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Just found this. Tell us what you think knowing what is happening today.

Last edited by aboutime; 09-07-2020 at 09:04 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

18. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    And pronto!

Imagine what it will be like when Trump wins......--Tyr
    Some folks think there will be riots after his victory.

20. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Some folks think there will be riots after his victory.

There will be riots either way...

**If by chance Biden wins I can promise you The left will wish TRUMP won....

...No more real law & order...Open borders....The Hate for white`s...etc...etc...It will be every American for themselves to survive..and why not... nothing to lose everything to gain...call it pay back...Lets open the Gates of Hell...and show.........

....Democrats...communist...racist...leftists what Hell really looks like..It will be called a Purge....There are more of us than them...Most if not all...Military & Police will ignore the Democrats....Crying for help...

(Listen to the word of this oldie song)
    Fire, I'll take you to burn.

**Fire, I'll take you to learn.

I'll see you burn!

You fought hard and you saved and learned,

but all of it's going to burn.

And your mind, your tiny mind,

you know you've really been so blind.

**Now 's your time burn your mind.!!"
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 09-08-2020 at 01:11 AM.

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Reparations is the extraction of money from those who were never slaves owners to be given

to those who were never slaves...........
    Here are the reparations that I am willing to pay for. For all those blacks who have a problem with this country, I'll willing to pay for a one way ticket back to Africa. Everyone there is black, so no racism, right? They will be in for a big revelation.

For those rioters who have a problem with this country, this is what I'm willing to do... an all expense paid trip to the nearest federal prison, you get three squares a day, learn how to make license plates, but watch your backside when you're out in the exercise yard or in the shower.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

24. Thanks Black Diamond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    Here are the reparations that I am willing to pay for. For all those blacks who have a problem with this country, I'll willing to pay for a one way ticket back to Africa. Everyone there is black, so no racism, right? They will be in for a big revelation.

For those rioters who have a problem with this country, this is what I'm willing to do... an all expense paid trip to the nearest federal prison, you get three squares a day, learn how to make license plates, but watch your backside when you're out in the exercise yard or in the shower.

How about when they start their violence because they did not get a multi-trillion dollar freebie handed to them in cash-- in gold-- they rightly get another metal-- lead...??
    TRUTH is the dems ruled by leftists will give away the nation to try to stay in power.
    As they are themselves vermin, that operate with hideously blackened and unmerciful hearts, abject hatred and an infinite amount of arrogance/elitism that can only be born from the burning pits of Hell, imho..
    Cold, hard naked truth about these totally corrupted and primarily insane people, imho..

When life calls for sacrifice, and heroes to be bled,
    shine your sword with honor, polish it with their blood instead.
    Quote by-RJL

Wenn das Leben Opfer fordert und Helden ausgeblutet werden müssen,
    Leuchten Sie Ihr Schwert mit Ehre, polieren Sie es stattdessen mit ihrem Blut.

Quand la vie appelle au sacrifice, et que les héros saignent,
    faites briller votre épée d’honneur, polissez-la avec leur sang à la place.

Quando la vita richiede sacrificio, e gli eroi di essere dissanguati,
    brillare la spada con onore, lucidare con il loro sangue invece.

وقتی زندگی خواستار فداکاری می شود ، و قهرمانان خونریزی می کنند ،

شمشیر خود را با افتخار بدرخشید ، به جای آن با خون آنها جلا دهید.

Let the truth be known, so that those in league with darkness shall swiftly perish... --Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

---

Same video from youtube:

--

I removed the video and images, no need to repeat them in the thread.

Some good news did come out of this story here so far - as 3 people have been arrested as a result of their actions.

---

Police: Three Protesters Charged After Harassing Diners In Viral Video

Pittsburgh police have charged three people who were captured on video accosting diners at a restaurant during an anti-police protest, along with an additional incident at a nearby McDonald’s, numerous sources reported.

Shawn Green, who goes by Lorenzo Rulli, Kenneth McDowell, and Monique Craft were charged Monday for their involvement in the harassment, according to Pittsburgh police, WPXI reported.

A video that captured the confrontations is alleged to have shown McDowell using a megaphone to scream obscenities at diners sitting outside a restaurant. McDowell was also identified as the individual who accosted an employee at a downtown McDonald’s.

Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, I’m sure this will win over the swing vote in this key battleground state @realDonaldTrump will win PA again. pic.twitter.com/QLczUu0Nz6

— Rob O’Donnell (@odonnell_r) September 7, 2020
    His charges included possessing instruments of crime, disorderly conduct and harassment, according to WPXI.

Black Lives Matter protesters assaulted a black store manager in Pittsburgh, PA after mobbing his McDonald’s. pic.twitter.com/tigzxJfsuW

— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) September 7, 2020
    Rulli swore at diners, specifically an elderly couple, and gave them a middle finger. In the video, a protester is seen standing in front of diners saying “fuck 12,” an anti-police slogan, and “fuck the white people who built the system against mine, you old dick.” Rulli then screamed through an open window at the front of a restaurant, according to the complaint.

Rulli’s charges include disorderly conduct and criminal mischief.

Another protester, who was identified as Craft and identifies as neither male nor female, is seen in the video wearing a “Nazi Lives Don’t Matter” shirt, chugging an elderly couple’s beer.

In the background, an upside-down American flag and an “Abolish Police” sign is seen being held by a crowd of protesters walking beside the outdoor dining seating of the restaurant. The protesters are chanting “no justice, no peace” and “fuck the police.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/15/p...-diners-video/

27. Thanks aboutime thanked this post