Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Default Cancelled NETFLIX

Because of they are involved in the sexual exploitation of minors by streaming movie, Cuties.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Sassy....Do you think many Americans Know THIS?

Obamas Settling Into New Role as Netflix Producers

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ducers-1229621

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Because of they are involved in the sexual exploitation of minors by streaming movie, Cuties.
    So did I. Does this make me a member of the #MeToo movement?

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    So did I. Does this make me a member of the #MeToo movement?
    Makes you a member of The Decency Club.

6. Thanks Kathianne, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Obamas Settling Into New Role as Netflix Producers

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ducers-1229621

I doubt it. And, even if they do, probably don't care.

The lady I talked with when I cancelled asked me why I was cancelling and I told her exactly why. She mentioned they had been warned this was happening and I said I couldn't believe that the Obama's or the royal couple haven't denounced it. She didn't understand it either.

8. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Can you give me a synopsis? I don’t want to search it as it gives it more attention, and will probably result in my getting ugly ads and spam.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

10. Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Here's a link Abbey, one of many on Google

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Can you give me a synopsis? I don’t want to search it as it gives it more attention, and will probably result in my getting ugly ads and spam.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

12. Thanks Kathianne, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

14. Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Seriously. This is how far we have devolved.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I saw a blurb about someone who stated folks got it wrong, and then a headline stating that Netflix still supports the flick and what not. So I had to find out a little more myself.

Here is a brief synopsis of the movie:

Amy, an 11-year-old girl, joins a group of dancers named "the cuties" at school, and rapidly grows aware of her burgeoning femininity - upsetting her mother and her values in the process.
    I got that from IMDB where I also then watched the trailer for the movie - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9196192/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

And that's all she wrote for me and all I need to see. That should not be aired IMO.

These are all 11 year olds. One is a foreign girl with a very conservative mother and what seems to be a little stricter of an upbringing. Then she gets a cell phone it appears, and of course access to social media. Which first I don't know, but she's then watching videos of girls "dancing" and twerking and acting more adult like - and also sneakily watching girls, I guess the so called cuties, dancing somewhere. Somehow they become friends, and then realize they get "likes" when they dance and do certain moves for the audience. She starts dressing more seductively and dancing and out with her new friends. One point appears she steals mom's CC and buys stuff for all her friends. -- seems the girls were wearing leather, mini skirts and other shit an 11yr old should not be wearing.

And like I then read - they then display this and "entertain" the world showing all the other young girls out there about dressing like that, dancing like that and social media and likes. Yeah, that's a great movie and idea. Idiots.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Btw, that twerking shit. Seems it started in the dancing world, but the adult world, hip hop mostly & also many other female singers. Miley Cyrus for example.

Even in the privacy of my home behind closed doors - I would NOT want to see my wife do shit like that. I find it degrading & it does nothing for me but bring me disgust for the person doing it.

It's bad enough that these adult idiots out there would degrade themselves as such and think it's so great and it makes them look sexy or something. Then more and more idiots on copy it and start doing it as well. Next thing you know it's all over social media and the internet. Non famous girls copy the behavior and think it's cool, and then they share it on social media with the world.

To each their own, but that's me.

Plus - who is the DUMB FU*K at Netflix who came up with the idea? Who decided that dancing and seductive outfits on 11yr girls is somehow ok, no matter the story or how you tell it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

18. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Seems like from the description it is like a muslim grooming set up.
    They seem to have no problem with having sex with underage girls, marrying them at 9/10/11/12 years old.

Link to just three examples - there are many more.
    Do check out the pictures of the guilty men in third link.....---Tyr

Rochdale child sex abuse ring
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to navigationJump to search
    The Rochdale child sex abuse ring involved underage teenage girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England. Nine men were convicted of sex trafficking and other offences including rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child in May 2012. This resulted in Greater Manchester Police launching Operation Doublet to investigate further claims of abuse with 19 men so far being convicted.[1] Forty-seven girls were identified as victims of child sexual exploitation during the police investigation.[2][3][4] The men were British Pakistanis, which led to discussion on whether the failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of racial prejudice.[5] The girls were mainly White British.[5] In March 2015, Greater Manchester Police apologised for its failure to investigate the child sexual exploitation allegations more thoroughly between 2008–10.[6] Sara Rowbotham, the sexual health worker who first recognised patterns of child abuse in the community and fought to bring these crimes to police attention, was made redundant in 2014.[7] A former Detective Constable who was investigating the grooming gangs, Margaret Oliver, resigned in 2012 in disgust of the handling of the cases by the police force and spoke out as a whistleblower to inform the public.[8]

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to navigationJump to search
    Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal
    Rotherham town centre, May 2010.jpg
    Rotherham town centre, March 2010
    Date 1980s–2013
    Location Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England
    Coordinates 53.430°N 1.357°WCoordinates: 53.430°N 1.357°W
    Events Child sexual abuse of an estimated 1,400 (1997–2013, according to the Jay report) aged approx. 11–16
    Reporter Andrew Norfolk of The Times, with information from Jayne Senior, youth worker[1]
    Inquiries Home Affairs Committee (2013–2014)[2]
    Jay inquiry (2014)[3]
    Casey inquiry (2015)[4]
    Trials Sheffield Crown Court, 2010, 2016–2017, convictions for rape, conspiracy to rape, aiding and abetting rape, sexual intercourse with a girl under 13, indecent assault, false imprisonment, procurement. Numerous individual prosecutions regarding child sexual exploitation over the years, including 8 in 2012, 9 in 2013, and 1 in the first quarter of 2014[5]
    Convictions Operation Central: 5 men
    Operation Clover: 18 men & 2 women
    Operation Stovewood: 21 men (trials ongoing)
    Awards Andrew Norfolk: Orwell Prize (2013), Journalist of the Year (2014)[6]
    Jayne Senior: MBE (2016 Birthday Honours)[7]
    The Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal consisted of the organised child sexual abuse that occurred in the town of Rotherham, South Yorkshire, Northern England from the late 1980s until the 2010s and the failure of local authorities to act on reports of the abuse throughout most of that period.[8] Researcher Angie Heal, who was hired by local officials and warned them about child exploitation occurring between 2002 and 2007, has since described it as the "biggest child protection scandal in UK history".[9] Evidence of the abuse was first noted in the early 1990s, when care home managers investigated reports that children in their care were being picked up by taxi drivers.[10] From at least 2001, multiple reports passed names of alleged perpetrators, several from one family, to the police and Rotherham Council. The first group conviction took place in 2010, when five British-Pakistani men were convicted of sexual offences against girls aged 12–16.[11] From January 2011 Andrew Norfolk of The Times pressed the issue, reporting in 2012 that the abuse in the town was widespread, and that the police and council had known about it for over ten years.[a]

The Times articles, along with the 2012 trial of the Rochdale child sex abuse ring, prompted the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee to conduct hearings.[14] Following this and further articles from Norfolk, Rotherham Council commissioned an independent inquiry led by Professor Alexis Jay. In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white British girls,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovar men were also involved).[16][13] British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities.[17] A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.[b] The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20] There were pregnancies—one at age 12—terminations, miscarriages, babies raised by their mothers, and babies removed, causing further trauma.[21][22][23][24]

The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that th...................

Huddersfield grooming: Twenty guilty of campaign of rape and abuse
    19 October 2018
    Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share
    Image caption
    The men, all from Yorkshire, went by nicknames including "Dracula", "Bully", "Beastie" and "Nurse"
    Twenty men have been found guilty of being part of a grooming gang that raped and abused girls as young as 11 in Huddersfield.

The men were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 girls.

Victims were plied with drink and drugs and then "used and abused at will" in a seven-year "campaign of rape and abuse" between 2004 and 2011.

At Leeds Crown Court, the ringleader, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, was jailed for life with a minimum of 18 years.

Other members of the gang were jailed for between five and 18 years but the court heard many perpetrators have never been identified.

Details of the men's convictions and sentences can only now be published after reporting restrictions on a series of trials were partially lifted.

During the three trials, jurors heard how the men - who are all British Asians mainly of Pakistani heritage - preyed on young, vulnerable girls, one of whom was described as having the mental age of a seven-year-old.

Media captionBarry Sheerman MP says the authorities did not act quickly enough to investigate grooming
    The men, all from Yorkshire, went by nicknames including "Dracula" - which Nahman Mohammed was known as.

Mohammed Imran Ibrar was known as "Bully", Abdul Rehman was nicknamed "Beastie", while Nasarat Hussain was known as "Nurse".

Jailing 16 of the men earlier this year, Judge Geoffrey Marson QC said: "The way you treated these girls defies understanding; this abuse was vile and wicked.

"As cases of sexual abuse with which the courts have to deal, this case comes top of the scale."

Those bastards pictured should be executed immediately, if not sooner, imho..-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-11-2020 at 06:02 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

20. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Good, and I hope it's just the beginning.

---

‘Texans Won’t Tolerate Their Perverted Filth:’ Texas Lawmaker To File Bill Cracking Down On ‘Cuties’

A Texas lawmaker says he’s going to introduce a bill in the state to make sure that the French-film “Cuties” is recognized as pedophilia, thus criminalizing it, a statement to the Daily Caller said.

Republican Texas State Senator Bob Hall told the Caller that he’s going to introduce the bill as soon as the session starts to prosecute Netflix for hosting “Cuties,” which has been criticized for sexual depictions of young girls and includes suggestive dancing, as well as close-up shots of the young girls’ buttocks and crotches.

Thank you @repmattschaefer! Next session I will file a bill to make pedophilia a crime in our Texas state constitution. We MUST never normalize this kind of wickedness in our Texas. #txlege https://t.co/iICPCsZZlX

— Senator Bob Hall (@SenatorBobHall) September 10, 2020
    Hall told the Caller his staff is currently developing strategies in preparation of filling the bill, and follows the request by another Texas lawmaker, Matt Schaefer, that the state’s attorney general investigate for possible violations of child exploitation.

I have asked Texas Attorney General Paxton’s office to investigate the @netflix film “Cuties” for possible violations of child exploitation and child pornography laws. #CUTIES #txlege

— Matt Schaefer (@RepMattSchaefer) September 10, 2020
    “Current Texas law is crystal clear on pedophilia being a crime,” Hall said. “However, we must ensure that movies like “Cuties” are recognized as such if our Attorney General, Ken Paxton, says current law is not sufficient to prosecute perpetrators like Netflix. If Ken is able to take action we still need to look at ways to permanently solidify the criminalization, as opposed to the normalization of pedophilia.”

The award-winning French film was released Wednesday on Netflix, and was rebuked on social media shortly after its debut. One scene in the film shows the young girl, called Amy, dressed only in panties and a tank top shivering as her mother and great-aunt throw water at her. Amy shivers, writhes, and dances on the floor, and the scene includes multiple shots of her buttocks clad only in the wet underwear.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/11/t...movie-netflix/

22. Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

​Good....!!!!!

24. Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

26. Likes Abbey Marie, SassyLady, aboutime liked this post