Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Riots at villages in Florida

Somewhere in Punta Gorda where my Dad used to live. All 65+ minimum, and of course most older than that.

--

Riots in The Villages in Florida

The rioting in major cities across the U.S. has spread to The Villages, Florida, a retirement community of over 100,000.

Looters in Florida’s friendliest hometown have especially broken into stores that sell items like laxatives, vitamins, hearing aids, reading glasses, energy drinks, and surgical stockings.

The Seniors were easily caught and arrested since they were using their walkers and golf carts to flee.

The protests have been limited to the evening hours because most of the lawbreakers either had doctor's appointments during the day or rioting would have interfered with their naps.

The marches didn’t last that long because many of the demonstrators had to get home to pee. In many cases, the demonstrators simply forgot why they were even there.

Officials considered a curfew starting at 9 p.m. but since that’s the time when most of the residents go to bed anyway, it was decided that it wasn't needed.

Community leaders concluded that part of the problem was that residents were restless because they had too much time on their hands since the recreation centers, pools, theaters, boutique stores, and especially the bars were closed due to the Coronavirus.

Community officials wanted to form a committee to look further into the problem, but the next day no one could remember why they needed a committee.

And sorry, had to put this here or you wouldn't read it. And you also still won't know this unless ya read the whole thing.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks aboutime, Gunny, Bilgerat thanked this post
    Likes Mr. P, aboutime, SassyLady, Russ, Abbey Marie and 1 others liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Bout time somebody spoke up for us...

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Somewhere in Punta Gorda where my Dad used to live. All 65+ minimum, and of course most older than that.

--

The rioting in major cities across the U.S. has spread to The Villages, Florida, a retirement community of over 100,000.

Looters in Florida’s friendliest hometown have especially broken into stores that sell items like laxatives, vitamins, hearing aids, reading glasses, energy drinks, and surgical stockings.

The Seniors were easily caught and arrested since they were using their walkers and golf carts to flee.

The protests have been limited to the evening hours because most of the lawbreakers either had doctor's appointments during the day or rioting would have interfered with their naps.

The marches didn’t last that long because many of the demonstrators had to get home to pee. In many cases, the demonstrators simply forgot why they were even there.

Officials considered a curfew starting at 9 p.m. but since that’s the time when most of the residents go to bed anyway, it was decided that it wasn't needed.

Community leaders concluded that part of the problem was that residents were restless because they had too much time on their hands since the recreation centers, pools, theaters, boutique stores, and especially the bars were closed due to the Coronavirus.

Community officials wanted to form a committee to look further into the problem, but the next day no one could remember why they needed a committee.

And sorry, had to put this here or you wouldn't read it. And you also still won't know this unless ya read the whole thing.
    We all made our own signs and went over to the CVS to demand more CONDOM sales.
    Balloons are too expensive at Walmart and filling the Condoms for the Water Bomb Attacks is more fun since most of us haven't even seen a Condom in more than 30 years.

It's our way of beating the HEAT since the pool is closed.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

4. Thanks Abbey Marie, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Mr. P, SassyLady, Bilgerat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

You haven’t lived until you’ve looted a pack of Depends and a bottle of Metamucil.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

6. Likes aboutime, Bilgerat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

--

This made me laugh almost as much as Pete equating menstruation with abortion in another thread
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
    Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    This made me laugh almost as much as Pete equating menstruation with abortion in another thread
    A joke & Pete having similarities... ain't that some shit. Well, that too maybe!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks Gunny, Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

A joke & Pete having similarities... ain't that some shit. Well, that too maybe!
    You would think as long as he has been a member here he'd just give up the stupid remarks. He's like my oldest granddaughter. They (Pete and the gd) think they are witty and funny as Hell. The first clue should be that no one is laughing but them, respectively.

Then again, two of his comments today were so inanely stupid they made me laugh
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You would think as long as he has been a member here he'd just give up the stupid remarks. He's like my oldest granddaughter. They (Pete and the gd) think they are witty and funny as Hell. The first clue should be that no one is laughing but them, respectively.

Then again, two of his comments today were so inanely stupid they made me laugh
    That's the beauty and the true funny part - Pete think's the crap he writes is genius. His ability to be the first to report on crushing negative news about Trump or others on the right. Never mind that he's batting about .200 points below the mendoza line as it's known.

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default I think pete was secretly trying to tell us...

He is not a He, and having a few, really bad, uncomfortable days in September, like those in August, July, and go back as far as puberty as you like.

Pete....(don't tell anybody I said this) The answer for you is MIDOL.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

15. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Bilgerat liked this post