Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Antifa Mugshots: Portland Police Arrest 11

I wish I had mugshots of everyone arrested around the nation since this started.

Kath and I pointed out several times that the folks that stick around after any peaceful protests... and now in Portland, for example, it's just straight on head on against the police. It may start as easy opposition of yelling at the police from afar or in a line, but inevitably turn violent. And when it starts with that screaming at the police - and the folks doing so have shields, helmets with goggles up for now, chest protection or even bullet proof stuff, leg and elbow padding - its obvious why they are really there and what their intent is. They all are getting actually more and more protection and weapons, incoming from elsewhere or purchased with donations. High powered lasers, some have knives and guns! Tons and tons of fireworks, and then homemade molotov cocktails and frozen bottles and worse. - they need to lock up many more per evening IMO and blast their mugshots, actually keep them if it's a felony & hold them fully accountable for their actions.

So what Kath and I were saying is that the antifa types and those wearing the all black, hiding their identities & those causing most of the violence - are white. The mugshots below give you an idea of who was in attendance last night. And it's not a one time, the majority I see out there are white. The majority of arrests I have seen have been from white people.

In this particular set of arrests, the crimes don't seem to be huge. But I assure you, and tons have been posted here and the rest easily searchable for viewing. The very same applies in the worst violent nights as well.

Could be wrong on my count of arrestees mugshots from Andy Ngo - it appears to be 29 out of 30 being white. Piece of shit thugs and scumbags IMO.

---

Antifa Mugshots: Portland Police Arrest 11 in Another Night of Violent Protest

Authorities arrested 11 demonstrators following another night of violent protest in Portland late Tuesday into Wednesday morning.

A group of demonstrators failed to heed the warnings of officials late Tuesday night, marching to the Transit Police Department Offices and standing on Max train rails, which police say “interfered with trains getting through the area.”

“Other group members stood in the street, blocking vehicular traffic,” according to the Portland Police Bureau (PPB). Authorities warned members of the group they needed to move and allow traffic to proceed or face “crowd control agents, including, but not limited to, tear gas and/or impact weapons.” Some demonstrators refused to listen and hurled water bottles and eggs at cops:

Per PPB:

Since the group continued to stand in the street, blocking vehicular traffic, along with vandalizing property, at 12:05 a.m., the area of Southwest Jefferson Street to Southwest Salmon Street from Southwest 1st Avenue to Southwest Broadway was closed. The group was told over loudspeaker the area was closed and they were to disperse to the west. If the group did not disperse they would be subject to arrest, citation, or crowd control agents, including, but not limited to, tear gas and/or impact weapons. Despite the warnings, the group continued to stand in the street. Portland Police officers began to disperse the crowd from the area, making several targeted arrests.

Police made 11 arrests and issued a single citation. Arrests include:

*Cherry, Adrian, 25-year-old, of Vancouver, Washington, Interfering with a Peace Officer
    *Wilson, Joy, 45-year-old, of Portland, Oregon, Interfering with a Peace Officer Two Counts
    *Molina, Tracy L., 37-year-old, Interfering with a Peace Officer, Resist Arrest, Disorderly Conduct II
    *Duran, Andrew, 18-year-old, of Hillsboro, Oregon, Interfering with a Peace Officer, Resist Arrest
    *Curtis, Peter, 40-year-old, of Scappoose, Oregon, Disorderly Conduct II, Interfering with a Peace Officer, Resist Arrest
    *Garlick, Frederick, 31-year-old, of Portland, Oregon, Interfering with a Peace Officer, Disorderly Conduct II
    *Brooksher, David, 36-year-old, of Oakland, California, Interfering with a Peace Officer, Disorderly Conduct II
    *Robeck, Dylan, 26-year-old, of Portland, Oregon, Interfering with a Peace Officer
    *Schlichting, Marley, 22-year-old, of Portland, Oregon, Interfering with a Peace Officer, Disorderly Conduct II
    *Kavanaugh Collie, Fiona, 20-year-old, of Portland, Oregon, Interfering with a Peace Officer, Disorderly Conduct II
    *Beaver, Ella, 22-year-old, of Portland, Oregon, Interfering with a Peace Officer, Disorderly Conduct II, Attempt Escape III

Authorities made dozens of arrests following violent protests in the Rose City over the weekend, with 59 arrests stemming from Saturday night’s demonstrations alone. Rioters have targeted police precincts, set fires, and targeted cops, tossing various projectiles, including commercial-grade fireworks, in their direction during the ongoing protests in the city.

Journalist Andy Ngo has a running tab of the mugshots of Portland arrestees, many of whom have been released without bail. Arrestees include Alex Zimmerman, who was arrested and released on Sunday with several charges, including a felony assault, felony riot, and carrying a concealed weapon, among other charges. Others include those who Ngo describes as “serial-arrestees”:

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...olent-protest/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Yep, IMO antifa is the problem, BLM is the useful tool. Way too much money involved with antifa-notice the 'BLM' folks repeat within their communities-antifa repeats throughout the country. They are moving and on a continuum of age. There's money being spent there-who? why? agenda? While there are whites in both groups, as the arrests show, most of antifa is white.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, NightTrain thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Antifa Mugshots: Portland Police Arrest 11

Those are just 11 of the thousands of reasons why we should defund the police
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Looks like at least two confirmed trannys in there. At least I’d assume since they changed their names from one gender to the other. Just seems curious...
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

8. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Likes Russ, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Interesting that they almost all have the same look - young white liberals that probably have never done an honest day's work in their lives.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Interesting that they almost all have the same look - young white liberals that probably have never done an honest day's work in their lives.
    11 idiots. I bet at least 9 of them are on some government freebie program and thus do not have a job-- do not work.
    Their pictures speak out so very loud .....--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-09-2020 at 09:49 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny, Russ thanked this post
    Likes aboutime, Abbey Marie, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Odd as this may sound...

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Looks like at least two confirmed trannys in there. At least I’d assume since they changed their names from one gender to the other. Just seems curious...

Forget where I read it. But Tranny's (or those who insist they are) ALSO are eligible for a govt. program that pays them for their medical, and psychiatric treatments...in the form of Monthly checks.
    In other words...WE THE PEOPLE are helping to pay their way to ALSO be Terrorists. GO FIGURE.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I don't see any blood, cuts, bruises or swelling in those mug shots!

What has POLICE BRUTALITY come to !????
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain, aboutime, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    I don't see any blood, cuts, bruises or swelling in those mug shots!

What has POLICE BRUTALITY come to !????
    We can always hope for better luck next time
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Young white losers. How antifa, anarchist, far leftists & $$$ all came together neatly I don't know.

---

Portland Mugshots: Several Arrestees, Including Serial Offenders, Released

Several protesters in Portland have been arrested over the last week following night after night of demonstrations, which saw activists hurling projectiles at officers and disrupting public transportation in the area.

Journalist Andy Ngo, who has firsthand experience with Antifa, provided an updated list of arrestees in Portland, many of whom were released without bail — a common theme through the 100+ days of protests:

Andrew R. Duran, 18, was among the 11 individuals arrested during the September 8-9 protests. He was charged with resisting a peace officer and resisting arrest and released without bail. Peter Curtis, a 40-year-old protester, and Tracy L. Molina, 37 — both of whom have been arrested for protesting on more than one occasion — were also released:

According to Portland police, protesters, on the night of the September 8-9 protests, blocked vehicular traffic, vandalized property, and threw objects at officers.

This week, the Portland Police Bureau (PPB) responded to Mayor Ted Wheeler’s (D) demand to halt the use of tear gas, warning that banning its lawful use “will make it very difficult to address this kind of violence without resorting to much higher levels of physical force, with a correspondingly elevated risk of serious injury to members of the public and officers.”

“CS, while effective, is a significantly lower level of force than impact weapons, which would very likely be necessary to disperse riotous groups with its prohibition,” PPB said. “We do not want to use gas. We do not want to use any force”:

CS gas is a tool which has been used sparingly in the last 104 nights. We want to clear up a misconception that it is being used as crowd control. It is not. It is being used to disperse crowds only when there is a life safety event. Most recently, it was used to disperse a crowd from which a Molotov cocktail was thrown at officers and ended up injuring a community member who was on fire. We understand that this gas seeped into nearby homes and that is not something we desire. However, the community should be asking the rioters why they are committing violence that threatens the very lives of others nearby. When people gather lawfully, peacefully, there is no need for intervention by police, much less the use of CS gas. That is evident from several nights, even within the last 104 days, when people gathered and police had no need to interact to prevent crime or restore order. In fact, that happens all the time in Portland.
    Wheeler, in his role as police commissioner, directed police to “end the use of CS gas for crowd control” in a September 10 statement.

“I call on everyone to step up and tamp down the violence. I’m acting. It’s time for others to join me,” he added.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ders-released/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock