Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Without precedent

Last edited by truthmatters; 09-17-2007 at 09:19 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    http://tinyurl.com/24n5xs

Why is it so many Americans now dont trust the official story of 911?

Well when not even the people who chaired it believe the story I just dont understand why this is even a surprise to anyone.

Yet the media refuses to broach the subject?

Its amazing that in a country where the majority dont believe the official story(including the Chair who is a life long Republican and the Co chair) the media of our country still attempts to make any referance to 911 turthers as complete nut bags.

They are calling the majority of Americans nut bags?

How does that benifit a corporation to insult the majority its viewers?

How in the world can anyone see this as the motivated by a liberal agenda?

You will believe anything as long as its in print wont you????

I have to say you are one of the most closed minded people I have ever come across on this message board! You repeat yourself over and over. Ohh the story changes but the core of your statements remains the same. Youare constantly finding fault with EVERY SINGLE CONSERVATIVE yet liberals can do absolutely no wrong and are so enlightend as to make all conservative seem like slack jawed yokels..

Do you honestly believe that the towers were brought down by other means than the aircraft that crashed into them on live TV?? Don't forget OBL has praised the attackers in his videos and has even had them on his videos.

Ohh wait thats right its all Bush's fault and he actually has OBL in a bunker under the White House and makes video's with him when needed. I bet he is also going to trash the Constitution and become a dictator of the whole US. I bet you believe every bit of this bullshit tripe the looneys put out there.

You know I dont see how you can cally ourself truthmatters when you hardley ever actually speak the truth......
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by truthmatters; 09-17-2007 at 09:19 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Being unthorough and allowing misinformation to hinder the investigation is only going to hurt us in the long run.

This was the biggest attack on maineland America in our history, and it would be an injustice to not know every little intricasy that occured beforehand and afterwards. We need to know why, our intelligence failed and why our protection of this country failed and why and how the communication systems failed for the firemen and police, and so on and so forth, so we do not allow this type of situation happen again.

It is amazing to me that when Pearle Harbor happened, the line that Came forward from the president and all the politicians was:

NEVER AGAIN.

That was the slogan used....

It meant that our politicians and newly formed Intelligence agencies would NEVER AGAIN be caught off guard and allow an attack on American soil....and we didn't have another attack on American soil for nearly 50 years...

This was not said by anyone this time around.... instead we are being told to EXPECT another attack on American soil, even with the TRILLIONS we have spent on security!!!

That is simply unacceptable to me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by truthmatters; 09-17-2007 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

What is also unacceptable is a population who does not trust its own government.

This is what we have now and you can not insult away this problem.

The majority of American people do not trust the findings of the 911 commisison and never will as long as the People who headed it dont either.

The only cure to any one with a sane mind is another investigation until we answer all the questions in a comprehensive manner.

Trust does not come from PR asaults it comes from an airing of the real truth.

If there is nothing to the claims then a new investigation should be what the proponents would want to proove their points.
    Long as tinfoil hat wearers like you are around, there will be people that don't trust the government for no REAL reason.

However, it's perfectly normal to not accept everything the govenment says or does at face value. Nazi Germany is a perfect example of blind trust by the citizenry.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Are the top two Chairmen of the 911 commission tin foil hat?

Gunny why dont you address the real issue in this post instead of ignoring it?

They thenselves said their investigations were thwarted.

They themselves say they were not allowed to know what had really happened.

It is wise not to trust this study as a definitive answer to what happened.
    What "real" issue would you like addressed? There is nothing "real" about conspiracy theories. They are the product of paranoid people drawing illogical conclusions.

The most obvious and simple fact that dispells such rubbish is ...

Do you have ANY idea how may people it would take to carry out a conspiracy the magnitude of 9/11? THOUSANDS, from the top to the bottom.

Never going to happen in THIS country without someone selling out to the National Enquirer. It need go no deeper than THAT.

Then there's the fact that all I ever see from you Bush-blaming lefties is how stupid he is. Yet, in some miraculous moment of sheer evil genius, he can orchestrate a conspiracy the magnitude of 9/11, AND get thousands of people to keep their mouthes shut.

GMAFB.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Being unthorough and allowing misinformation to hinder the investigation is only going to hurt us in the long run.

This was the biggest attack on maineland America in our history, and it would be an injustice to not know every little intricasy that occured beforehand and afterwards. We need to know why, our intelligence failed and why our protection of this country failed and why and how the communication systems failed for the firemen and police, and so on and so forth, so we do not allow this type of situation happen again.

It is amazing to me that when Pearle Harbor happened, the line that Came forward from the president and all the politicians was:

NEVER AGAIN.

That was the slogan used....

It meant that our politicians and newly formed Intelligence agencies would NEVER AGAIN be caught off guard and allow an attack on American soil....and we didn't have another attack on American soil for nearly 50 years...

This was not said by anyone this time around.... instead we are being told to EXPECT another attack on American soil, even with the TRILLIONS we have spent on security!!!

That is simply unacceptable to me.
    It may be unacceptable to you but that is the reality of our times. You have to keep in mind the type of attack that occured at Pearl Harbor was a strategic military operation and the attacks on the World Trade Center towers was an act of terrorism. I can say with 100% certanty that we will not be attacked by any foriegn military without knowing full well where and when they will attack. Acts of terrorism on the other hand are performed by small groups of people without ties to the military (in most cases)..

How you can equate the two is beyond me its like comparing apples to oranges they are not the same thing.

I will point out that one reason we had such poor intel during the first few years of Bush's first presidency was due to the fact tha Clinton reduced our human intel to its lowest levels since the begining of the "cold war". It takes years to train and infiltrate human intel into a terrorist organization and this is what our current gaovernment is attempting to do inorder to limit any furthuer terrorist attacks..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Where did I say I knew what happened on 911 without any doubt?

More importantly where did the commissioners say they knew what happeded.

It is the most salient momment in current American history and we do not know what happened.

We need to know what happened.
    WHY!!!!

What is your thoughts on what happend?? Do you think your government perpetrated this to go to war??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Where did I say I knew what happened on 911 without any doubt?

More importantly where did the commissioners say they knew what happeded.

It is the most salient momment in current American history and we do not know what happened.

We need to know what happened.
    Unlike needing to know what happened with the Clintons cuz they're lefties?

We KNOW what happened. You just refuse to accept it because you can't blame it on a Republican.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Like I said talk to me when the Democrats have had unlimmited money to investigate Bush for about 6 years.
    Guess you thik you've hit upon something, but alas, it's as lame an excuse in this thread as the other. The power and money have been in the hands of the Dems for close to a year.

Try again. This time with something legitimate.