Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why all posts from user Truthmatters are replaced by a "4" ??
    I can only read him in quotes

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    Why all posts from user Truthmatters are replaced by a "4" ??
    I can only read him in quotes
    Good question, it appears she went back and edited all of her own posts.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I sent this via PM and am posting this here for all to see.

If anyone abuses the edit function like this and removes EVERY post in a single thread, they will receive a temp ban and forever have editing privileges removed.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was a couple of weeks ago when I had blown my top at all the personal attacks. I was going to leave and felt my time here was a waste. I was going to leave you people with as little of me as I could. I edited my posts and the 4 was just in a handy place to type because you can not leave nothing in the edit.

I was having some personal frustration that I wont bother you people with and I realise it was petty but I found it cathartic at the time. I then came to a better place and instead posted the Im sorry for my bad behavior thread instead of leaving. I had posted some personal things which I have to admitt Im glad are not there anymore for people to use against me.

Im not perfect and will never claim it here or anywhere else. I am a flawed human being just as any of you here are.

I will not do it again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    It was a couple of weeks ago when I had blown my top at all the personal attacks. I was going to leave and felt my time here was a waste. I was going to leave you people with as little of me as I could. I edited my posts and the 4 was just in a handy place to type because you can not leave nothing in the edit.

I was having some personal frustration that I wont bother you people with and I realise it was petty but I found it cathartic at the time. I then came to a better place and instead posted the Im sorry for my bad behavior thread instead of leaving. I had posted some personal things which I have to admitt Im glad are not there anymore for people to use against me.

Im not perfect and will never claim it here or anywhere else. I am a flawed human being just as any of you here are.

I will not do it again.
    But that still does not explain the "4" key, I mean the "3" key or the "5" key are about as conv as the "4" key. Do you have something against 3 or 5? They try hard to be just as handy as 4.
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!