Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Man Defecates in Nancy Pelosi’s Driveway as a Form of ‘Peaceful Protest’

If anyone was going to be bombed like this I am glad it was Pelosi. But it's still a scumbag move and only a degenerate is willing to drop drawers and drop something else, on someone else's property. And planned in advance and filmed.

Video looks like it's been removed, as if I was going to post it anyway.

---

Man Defecates in Nancy Pelosi’s Driveway as a Form of ‘Peaceful Protest’

A YouTuber filmed himself defecating on the driveway of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco residence, referring to it as a form of “peaceful protest.”

The man, who goes by “Mando,” posted a two-hour livestream on Saturday titled “Poopalosi,” part of which shows the YouTuber crouching in the speaker’s driveway:

After completing the deed, he walks back to the camera and utters, “That was for President Trump.” However, he later said he is “not really very political.”

According to the New York Post, Mando “said he’s part of a niche YouTube community that creates ‘IRL’ or ‘in real life’ livestream videos chronicling long stretches of unfiltered daily life,” which began after he became homeless six years ago. Since the coronavirus lockdowns and restrictions, he has struggled to find a public bathroom to use, and viewers jokingly told him to take his issue to Pelosi’s driveway.

“I’d been hunting for a toilet all week, and the joke came up in the comments on one of my streams that ‘Hey, you should take a crap at Pelosi’s house,’” Mando told the Post, adding that he entertained the idea until he “just couldn’t hold it anymore” but admitted that the joke “got out of hand.”

The Post reported:

Just a few hours after the incident, Mando said, he was stopped by officers with the Bay Area Rapid Transit Police Department, who detained him at the behest of Capitol Police, the agency tasked with protecting members of Congress.

“It was scary! I thought my life was over in that moment,” he said.

“They kept asking me, ‘Are you this? Are you that? Are you Antifa?’ And the Capitol Police were definitely watching my channel, because I could hear them on the radio like, ‘Tell him to turn off the stream.’”
    Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ceful-protest/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Tasteless; but, befitting the property owner.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default There's a really good name for what that man did....

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Tasteless; but, befitting the property owner.
    He gave Nancy a really, really Big FRENCH Kiss!

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !