I know I did. Wasn't easy as a huge fan, and other sports non-existent or sucks. But not until they change back.

The Steelers played the NY Giants last evening. Apparently I'm reading that some on the Giants defense were kneeling for the anthem. No one from the Steelers were kneeling and all stood, but were holding a banner:

So not fond of Giants kneeling, and while Steelers all stood up, I don't want to see massive messages during a game. Still better than kneeling during the anthem.

They also earlier had another anthem now pegged as the black national anthem. The Steelers remained in the locker room and the Giants players all stood in the end zone.

That's about all I know from the below article. Then I went and looked at statistics and highlights on a Steelers private forum I visit. I hope it comes back as it was as I truly love watching football. But leave it at a game and about sports.

5 teams remained in the locker room during the anthem. Seattle showed out on the field on the 1st play, the kickoff. No one moved an inch after the kick, and then both teams dropped to their knee. Around the NFL many locked arms, raised fists, armbands.

---

Steelers Stand For Anthem, Hold Banner That Reads 'Steelers Against Racism'

PITTSBURGH (93.7 The Fan) - The Steelers made a statement during the National Anthem right before the beginning of their Monday night opener against the New York Giants.

The team lined up, all standing, holding a banner that read "Steelers Against Racism."

Listen Live Now on Newsradio 1020 KDKA
There were questions whether or not players would kneel during the anthem, but all of the players stood while unveiling the sign.

The black and white banner and all of the Steelers players names on either side of it.

Ben Roethlisberger, Cam Heyward and T.J. Watt were among the players in the middle of the line.

No fans are in attendance at Metlife Stadium and the phrase, "End Racism" was painted in the back of one of the end zones.

The Steelers also have the name of police shooting victim Antwon Rose Jr. on the back of their helmets.

https://kdkaradio.radio.com/articles...reads-steelers