Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Media Defend Child-Exploiting ‘Cuties’ Movie

"crazies from the right wing"

If that's the only folks disgusted by this movie, then a lot more Americans are screwed in the head than I thought.

I can't imagine any parent, especially one with a young daughter, would approve of this movie, or allow their child to go see it. There are a LOT of young girls and boys in this world and I'm confident that more are likely to come. Putting this movie out there will only have some girls copy the behavior, which of course is 11yr old little girls acting like adult adults on stage dancing and twerking. It sexualizes them, and of course then the boys. Not to mention the psychos out there that prey on young girls.

And they try to claim it's only righties condemning the movie? As if there is something wrong with us that take issue with it, and that perhaps others, others on the left, have no problem with this kind of behavior? I don't think so.

I'm a proud member of the right wing crazies against this shit.

---

You Got a Problem With ‘Child Sexuality?’ Media Defend Child-Exploiting ‘Cuties’ Movie

Several big name publications have decided to go on defense for a Netflix movie that hypersexualizes little girls. And to think, some of us are unsure about calling the media the “enemy of the people.”

Outlets like Rolling Stone, L.A. Times, The Telegraph and The New Yorker defended the film as “worth seeing” and a nice “coming-of-age” story, and condemned critics as crazies from the "right-wing" who are “afraid of child sexuality.” Uhhhhhh. Yeah, it’s that heinous.

In August, news broke that a Netflix movie from France, called Cuties in English, featuring sexualized young girls would debut on the platform in the Fall. Of course, controversy ensued when uncomfortable folks, appalled at seeing the film’s promo material featuring preteens in skimpy outfits, got hold of an early review from Screen Daily of the French film which claimed it contained scenes of “twerking pre-teen bodies.”

That’s disturbing. Of course, the review attempted to justify these scenes as teaching a moral lesson. It claimed the scenes were "explicitly designed to shock mature audiences into a contemplation of today’s destruction of innocence...."

Most people – especially normal people who love their children – were appalled that the movie would even feature hypersexualized, twerking girls to prove a point about hypersexualized, twerking girls. What was weirder was that the review even went so far as to call Cuties a “film for and about kids.” MRC Culture’s Elise Ehrhard put it a little more precisely, calling Cuties “a film for predators and groomers.”

Since the news originally broke, a change.org petition has been making the rounds to have the film removed from Netflix.

When the film debuted on the streaming platform on Wednesday, scenes proved even more shocking than anyone had anticipated. In a clip from Cuties that went viral due to its repugnancy, the little girls perform a very sexual dance on stage before a large audience. Not only are the girls depicted twerking, but they are shown gyrating, thrusting their hips and making sexually provocative gestures with their hands and arms. It's appalling.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cu...ild-exploiting
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I'm not afraid of child sexuality. I abhor it.

Children need to be children. My daughter grew up too fast and knew it. Her brothers were 6 and 8 years older and she always wanted to hang with them and their friends. She was never a naive child.

Consequently, she tried extra hard to keep her daughter naive but with internet it was impossible. Now, my granddaughter is lamenting loss of innocence for today's children, she's a teacher and brokenhearted by what behaviors she sees. And she has a 3 year old that's she worried about.

Again .... child sexuality should never be anything that is popularized.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Neither the media or Netflix can defend the stand they have taken on this sensitive issue.
    Both in agreeing that children should and can be so exploited!
    Both are siding with darkness and evil. A cold hard fact..
    And one that many of us have correctly been pointing out for decades about the democrats third arm-- mainstream media.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

5. Thanks Abbey Marie, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    "crazies from the right wing"

If that's the only folks disgusted by this movie, then a lot more Americans are screwed in the head than I thought.

I can't imagine any parent, especially one with a young daughter, would approve of this movie, or allow their child to go see it. There are a LOT of young girls and boys in this world and I'm confident that more are likely to come. Putting this movie out there will only have some girls copy the behavior, which of course is 11yr old little girls acting like adult adults on stage dancing and twerking. It sexualizes them, and of course then the boys. Not to mention the psychos out there that prey on young girls.

And they try to claim it's only righties condemning the movie? As if there is something wrong with us that take issue with it, and that perhaps others, others on the left, have no problem with this kind of behavior? I don't think so.

I'm a proud member of the right wing crazies against this shit.

---

You Got a Problem With ‘Child Sexuality?’ Media Defend Child-Exploiting ‘Cuties’ Movie

Several big name publications have decided to go on defense for a Netflix movie that hypersexualizes little girls. And to think, some of us are unsure about calling the media the “enemy of the people.”

Outlets like Rolling Stone, L.A. Times, The Telegraph and The New Yorker defended the film as “worth seeing” and a nice “coming-of-age” story, and condemned critics as crazies from the "right-wing" who are “afraid of child sexuality.” Uhhhhhh. Yeah, it’s that heinous.

In August, news broke that a Netflix movie from France, called Cuties in English, featuring sexualized young girls would debut on the platform in the Fall. Of course, controversy ensued when uncomfortable folks, appalled at seeing the film’s promo material featuring preteens in skimpy outfits, got hold of an early review from Screen Daily of the French film which claimed it contained scenes of “twerking pre-teen bodies.”

That’s disturbing. Of course, the review attempted to justify these scenes as teaching a moral lesson. It claimed the scenes were "explicitly designed to shock mature audiences into a contemplation of today’s destruction of innocence...."

Most people – especially normal people who love their children – were appalled that the movie would even feature hypersexualized, twerking girls to prove a point about hypersexualized, twerking girls. What was weirder was that the review even went so far as to call Cuties a “film for and about kids.” MRC Culture’s Elise Ehrhard put it a little more precisely, calling Cuties “a film for predators and groomers.”

Since the news originally broke, a change.org petition has been making the rounds to have the film removed from Netflix.

When the film debuted on the streaming platform on Wednesday, scenes proved even more shocking than anyone had anticipated. In a clip from Cuties that went viral due to its repugnancy, the little girls perform a very sexual dance on stage before a large audience. Not only are the girls depicted twerking, but they are shown gyrating, thrusting their hips and making sexually provocative gestures with their hands and arms. It's appalling.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cu...ild-exploiting
    Yes, I DO have a problem with "child sexuality" and a society that throws it at children at every turn when children are not old enough/mature enough to handle the topic responsibly. How many unplanned, out-of-wedlock, teen pregnancies are there every year that taxpayers end up footing the bill for?

Another inconvenient truth politicized by the MSM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Black Diamond, Russ, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Oh, hell, I’m disturbed by adults twerking, etc. Ever see female baboons trying to attract a male for sex? It ain’t pretty, but it’s actually a bit classier than the way young women “dance“ today.

We don’t do a great job protecting animals, and we do a horrific job protecting the unborn. Why should we expect any better when it comes to young children? Protecting the most vulnerable and defenseless among us is now considered by the left to be nothing more than extreme right wing moralizing.

ETA:

FFD06A3C-FAF8-44EE-B3F6-5248658298DC.jpeg
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Russ, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Oh, hell, I’m disturbed by adults twerking, etc. Ever see female baboons trying to attract a male for sex? It ain’t pretty, but it’s actually a bit classier than the way young women “dance“ today.

We don’t do a great job protecting animals, and we do a horrific job protecting the unborn. Why should we expect any better when it comes to young children? Protecting the most vulnerable and defenseless among us is now considered by the left to be nothing more than extreme right wing moralizing.

ETA:

FFD06A3C-FAF8-44EE-B3F6-5248658298DC.jpeg

Amen
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

11. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie, Kathianne liked this post