Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Fox news won't let New Gingrich speak of George Soros

He gets a 10 second start, then a quick pause, and then immediately Fox states that "I'm not sure we need to bring George Soros into this".

Then Newt barely got another word out when he mentioned that Soros paid for this, referring to the lawlessness, when you hear someone else intervene with "No he didn't" - and that also "George Soros doesn't need to be a part of this conversation".

Huh? Even if they don't believe him, they are a damn news station, why can't he deliver his opinion and at least be heard?

--

FOX News Panel Melts Down After Newt Gingrich Correctly Calls Out Lawless Soros-Funded District Attorneys

Truth is the new hate speech.

The FOX News panel on Outnumbered melted down on Wednesday after former Speaker Newt Gingrich accused George Soros of funding radical, lawless district attorneys across the country today. Many of these radical activist prosecutors are allowing the riots and vandalism in their communities. This is a fact.

The panel did not like Newt’s comments on the Soros-funded operatives in public office and shut him down.

This was bizarre.

The Columbia Bugle nailed it.

This is not new information or controversial information, not even from Fox.

The fact that George Soros donated to several radical, lawless district attorney races around the country is well documented.

Attorney General Bill Barr called out Soros for subverting the legal system and causing an increase in violent crime back in December!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...torneys-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks aboutime, Gunny, Abbey Marie, Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Harris Faulkner apologized for yesterday, as the 'founding participant' of "Outnumbered." She said that the tone of others was unfair to the former Speaker and she apologized for her silence, 'it shouldn't have happened.'

I think some behind the scenes things have been going on with that show.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes aboutime, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Harris is the Lone Truth speaker lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Harris Faulkner apologized for yesterday, as the 'founding participant' of "Outnumbered." She said that the tone of others was unfair to the former Speaker and she apologized for her silence, 'it shouldn't have happened.'

FOX better get their crap together...Really Soon, or they will fall like...
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

She didn't apologize but made it clear that she disagreed with them and how it was handled.

And I agree about the show, but honestly don't watch or know enough to make a better opinion.

Harris Faulkner Issues Awkward Statement About Gingrich-Soros Fiasco

The Fox News Channel’s Harris Faulkner issued a bizarre statement Thursday, one day after an unforgivable debacle involving former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich.

On Wednesday, Gingrich appeared on Outnumbered and accurately tied the nearly four months of rioting to leftist billionaire George Soros, who, over the past few years, has gone into a number of states to financially back “progressive” prosecutors, the very people making all this rioting possible. Bottom line: these Soros-backed prosecutors are making the nonstop riots possible because they refuse to prosecute the rioters.

This revolving door is deliberate, and is meant to not only keep the rioters rioting, but to encourage those who would normally fear prosecution to come out and riot.

After Gingrich stated this fact on Fox’s Wednesday edition of Outnumbered, co-host Melissa Francis said, “I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this.”

Gingrich responded, again with 100 percent accuracy: “He paid for it. I mean, why can’t we discuss that fact that millions of dollars….”.

“No he didn’t,” Marie Harf interjected with fake news. “I agree with Melissa. George Soros doesn’t need to be a part of this conversation.”

“Okay, so it’s verboten,’ Gingich said of the truth — meaning the truth is forbidden on Fox News.

This was followed by a whole lot of awkward pauses.

Anyone who wants to know just how stupid this all was, need only click right here.

Did you click there? If not, you really should click there because that’s a Fox News story about how George Soros-backed prosecutors are “now pushing for new practices that could see sharp reductions in prosecutions and incarcerations” in the wake of the George Floyd riots.

Did you click? Please click. Because the name George Soros is right there in the Fox News headline.

What’s more, my guess is that if you asked George Soros, he would be very proud to admit he backed prosecutors like St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner, who filed felony charges against Mark and Patricia McCloskey, but none against the mob of marauders who broke into their property and threatened to rape and kill them.

Anyway, here is Faulkner’s bizarre attempt to clean this mess up:

As you can see there was no apology. No apology to Gingrich or viewers. A lot of bragging, though… A whole lot of bragging…

So we had a little incident on the who yesterday that was not smooth, and while I was leading that segment we had an eruption and I sat silently while all of that played out. Also, not ideal. Our guest, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who is beloved, needed to be allowed to speak with the openness and the respect that the show is all about was interrupted. Do we debate with fire here? Yes. But we must also give each other the space to express ourselves. As the only original member of the six-year-old amazing daytime ride known as Outnumbered, I especially want to rock n’ roll with every voice and perspective at the table. We don’t censor on this show. And that’s why we’re winning weekdays at noon.
    What kind of crap is that?

First off, Speaker Gingrich is owed an apology. A big one. For speaking the truth, he was embarrassed and shamed out loud, while the subtext screamed that he was a bigot because George Soros is Jewish and left-wing and therefore off limits.

Secondly, what happened? Why did this happen? Will someone please tell us why this happened?

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...-soros-fiasco/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Is anyone else on Fox bringing up Soros? Maybe there is a lawsuit and no one is allowed to say anything. Like Sandmann and CNN?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    She didn't apologize but made it clear that she disagreed with them and how it was handled.

And I agree about the show, but honestly don't watch or know enough to make a better opinion.

Harris Faulkner Issues Awkward Statement About Gingrich-Soros Fiasco

The Fox News Channel’s Harris Faulkner issued a bizarre statement Thursday, one day after an unforgivable debacle involving former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich.

On Wednesday, Gingrich appeared on Outnumbered and accurately tied the nearly four months of rioting to leftist billionaire George Soros, who, over the past few years, has gone into a number of states to financially back “progressive” prosecutors, the very people making all this rioting possible. Bottom line: these Soros-backed prosecutors are making the nonstop riots possible because they refuse to prosecute the rioters.

This revolving door is deliberate, and is meant to not only keep the rioters rioting, but to encourage those who would normally fear prosecution to come out and riot.

After Gingrich stated this fact on Fox’s Wednesday edition of Outnumbered, co-host Melissa Francis said, “I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this.”

Gingrich responded, again with 100 percent accuracy: “He paid for it. I mean, why can’t we discuss that fact that millions of dollars….”.

“No he didn’t,” Marie Harf interjected with fake news. “I agree with Melissa. George Soros doesn’t need to be a part of this conversation.”

“Okay, so it’s verboten,’ Gingich said of the truth — meaning the truth is forbidden on Fox News.

This was followed by a whole lot of awkward pauses.

Anyone who wants to know just how stupid this all was, need only click right here.

Did you click there? If not, you really should click there because that’s a Fox News story about how George Soros-backed prosecutors are “now pushing for new practices that could see sharp reductions in prosecutions and incarcerations” in the wake of the George Floyd riots.

Did you click? Please click. Because the name George Soros is right there in the Fox News headline.

What’s more, my guess is that if you asked George Soros, he would be very proud to admit he backed prosecutors like St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner, who filed felony charges against Mark and Patricia McCloskey, but none against the mob of marauders who broke into their property and threatened to rape and kill them.

Anyway, here is Faulkner’s bizarre attempt to clean this mess up:

As you can see there was no apology. No apology to Gingrich or viewers. A lot of bragging, though… A whole lot of bragging…

What kind of crap is that?

First off, Speaker Gingrich is owed an apology. A big one. For speaking the truth, he was embarrassed and shamed out loud, while the subtext screamed that he was a bigot because George Soros is Jewish and left-wing and therefore off limits.

Secondly, what happened? Why did this happen? Will someone please tell us why this happened?

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...-soros-fiasco/
    I disagree with Breitbart's conclusion. I think that is close as one can get to an upbraiding of colleagues on air.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I disagree with Breitbart's conclusion. I think that is close as one can get to an upbraiding of colleagues on air.
    The only thing I would like to have seen was the word "sorry" in there. It was a good explanation, sounded planned of course, and good that they want to eliminate censorship and all that... all the right things, minus that actual apology. Not a huge deal, they did the right thing by addressing it at least. I just thought that quite odd to literally not allow for his name to come up.

And I really can't think of why exactly they both said that and then nothing else, silence. As if they knew that it was stupid.

Is Soros untouchable? I wish they would have him back and have that conversation. I wish more stations and others would discuss him - or investigate him.

12. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Hope I am wrong on this but..

It appears the new Fox management is looking for a reason to get rid of Harris Falkner since she is one of the most popular, truthful, unafraid people left with Laura, Tucker and Hannity.
    If Fox keeps pretending they aren't censoring ANYONE but they do. FOX will go the way of CNN and PMSNBC for sure.

All of the DNC sponsored SCUMBAGS in the FAKE NEWS & SNOWFLAKE pretend World of LIES are going to be destroyed by themselves...AND NOBODY WILL NOTICE.....I HOPE!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

14. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post