Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default The President got the news before getting on his plane

As the CLASS ACT he is. When they told him. You could see he was visibly shaken, and saddened.

He skipped his usual BIG WAVE when he got to the top of the steps...Without A Smile!

The Dems are probably angry at Ginsburg for not postponing her demise until after the election.

That's the LOW CLASS ACT we have all grown to recognize from Pelosi, and Schumer.

Let's not forget. Pelosi, and the Democrats in Congress will BLAME the President for not letting Ginsburg have OBAMACARE.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Yes sir agree!!

`America needs a full Supreme Court so that the election outcome is not a 4-4 decision if it comes to a decision For the good of the country, the President must make a nomination and the Senate must confirm`

Its a Go!!

After the way Democrats treated Justice Kavanaugh, we do not owe them anything!!

Remember how Kamala Harris went out of her way to try to destroy his life? President Trump & Senate Republicans must go ahead & nominate & confirm a justice

BEFORE the election!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

RIP RBG. I didn't like her politics but I have to give her some respect for the way she carried herself. She was that most rare of all liberals - one that could hold a civil debate with a conservative and not descend into yelling, shrieking, and name-calling within the first 30 seconds. I also give her a lot of credit for having a friendship with Antonin Scalia and for defending Kavanaugh to some extent, another thing that almost no liberals are capable of doing.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    RIP RBG. I didn't like her politics but I have to give her some respect for the way she carried herself. She was that most rare of all liberals - one that could hold a civil debate with a conservative and not descend into yelling, shrieking, and name-calling within the first 30 seconds. I also give her a lot of credit for having a friendship with Antonin Scalia and for defending Kavanaugh to some extent, another thing that almost no liberals are capable of doing.
    Yep, the friendship with Scalia meant a lot regarding respect. Very American, imo. Their opinions on law, on the interpretation of the way to approach the Constitution were polar opposites. Yet, they were friends for what they had in common. IOW, politics didn't trump being human, being friends. Friends can disagree on serious issues, respect and commonalities can bridge those differences. Well when sanity ruled.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Likes Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Unlike the Dems...

At least most of us Respected her as a Human Being first. Unlike the screaming Dems who are busy at work...planning the demise of anyone who Trump nominates.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

9. Thanks Russ thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

To be honest, her death does not change even as little as even one iota of how much I totally despised her...
    She was political--and absolutely went against her oath of office in that respect. In fact all the female SCOTUS justices
    are extremely political.. They can not help it as that is the main reason each was chosen over dozens and dozens of more highly qualified male
    selections that were available for that most coveted and important position.
    Truth is , that she has departed this plane of existence is a boon to this nation.
    Any that think that harsh or takes offense to that truth - can just kiss a good man's ass.
    As I am just saying and staying with all of my previous words/and opinions about her.
    I do not ever play the insincere game of speaking good about people I so rightly loathed, just because they died.
    I didn't do so with the scum Ted Kennedy, John McCain, and now will not do so with Ginsberg.
    These are my opinions of her as a judge, as a SCOTUS judge and as a person that put her personal bias/politics above her sworn oath.
    I simply do not waver in my stands.
    If they are viewed to be harsh/cold-- then so be it. I stay true to myself and my honor.
    As I was taught to do by my father and my grandfather.
    Also , to me it is , a damn crying shame that such is not now the norm in this new, modern, liberally/leftist/dem corrupted USA, imho..-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-19-2020 at 08:35 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks LongTermGuy, aboutime thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Depends on where she goes...she might have a chance to meet Thousands of young souls that were aborted...