Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Democrats still never let go of Russia accusation...

And now we're onto the next one. I wonder if Adam Schiff will claim he's in possession of proof of collusion?

---

IT STARTS AGAIN: Democrats Claim Russian Interference Will Keep Them From Taking Control Of Senate

Senate Democrats — who were blown out of the water last year when a special counsel’s report proved there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia — are at it again.

Some lawmakers claim that Russian operatives are “already waging a disinformation campaign aimed at disrupting the 2020 election, and at least one senator says bots with suspected ties are waging Twitter attacks on their campaign,” The Hill reported.

“The lawmaker, who is in a competitive race, has asked social media companies to help quash the effort,” reported the D.C.-based political website.

“This is going on right now, according to the nation’s intelligence leadership,” said Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR). “You’ve got the intelligence leadership saying the Russians are working very hard to do in 2020 what they tried to do in 2016. That’s the biggest tell out there.”

Of course, Wyden refused to reveal details, saying ““I’m constrained by a fair measure because I’m on” the Senate Intelligence Committee and therefore has access to classified information.

Wyden said senior U.S. intelligence officials need to do more before Election Day to warn the public about ongoing Russian interference. “I want them to put out more information, more specifics and not do what they did in 2016 which is be kind of cautious,” he said.

Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD), who served as chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee during the 2018 election cycle, said he’s “very concerned” about Russian interference in both the presidential and Senate races.

“The intelligence community has said that interference is ongoing,” he said.
    Trump was investigated for 675 days by special counsel Robert Mueller and a team of 19 lawyers. Despite 2,800 subpoenas and 500 witness interviews, the counsel’s office found no evidence “that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate” conspired or “knowingly coordinated” with Russians during the 2016 campaign.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ontrol-senate/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And now we're onto the next one. I wonder if Adam Schiff will claim he's in possession of proof of collusion?

---

IT STARTS AGAIN: Democrats Claim Russian Interference Will Keep Them From Taking Control Of Senate

Senate Democrats — who were blown out of the water last year when a special counsel’s report proved there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia — are at it again.

Some lawmakers claim that Russian operatives are “already waging a disinformation campaign aimed at disrupting the 2020 election, and at least one senator says bots with suspected ties are waging Twitter attacks on their campaign,” The Hill reported.

“The lawmaker, who is in a competitive race, has asked social media companies to help quash the effort,” reported the D.C.-based political website.

“This is going on right now, according to the nation’s intelligence leadership,” said Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR). “You’ve got the intelligence leadership saying the Russians are working very hard to do in 2020 what they tried to do in 2016. That’s the biggest tell out there.”

Of course, Wyden refused to reveal details, saying ““I’m constrained by a fair measure because I’m on” the Senate Intelligence Committee and therefore has access to classified information.

Wyden said senior U.S. intelligence officials need to do more before Election Day to warn the public about ongoing Russian interference. “I want them to put out more information, more specifics and not do what they did in 2016 which is be kind of cautious,” he said.

Trump was investigated for 675 days by special counsel Robert Mueller and a team of 19 lawyers. Despite 2,800 subpoenas and 500 witness interviews, the counsel’s office found no evidence “that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate” conspired or “knowingly coordinated” with Russians during the 2016 campaign.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ontrol-senate/
    Actually, what Mueller said was that he didn't have enough evidence to charge, not that there was no evidence.
    If Trump is innocent, why does he fight it so hard? Tis a puzzler.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Hey del....

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    Actually, what Mueller said was that he didn't have enough evidence to charge, not that there was no evidence.
    Are you by any chance the invisible speech writer for Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, and Chucky Cheese Schumer? Sounds like you bring all of your FAILED words here to spread like manure at the DNC and CONGRESSIONAL Secret Dungeon where Lies Hide Until Needed.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

DUH?

Are you saying only guilty people fight hard to prove innocence? You don't make sense.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default You also intentionally forgot a very important FACT.

It was never Mueller's job, or assignment to Indict anyone, even if he did find evidence. That's not what a Special Prosecutor does. His only job was to GATHER Evidence, and HE FOUND NONE!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    DUH?

Are you saying only guilty people fight hard to prove innocence? You don't make sense.
    Yeah right. Imagine an accused murderer facing a death sentence or long jail sentence. Gets a good lawyer and fights the charges - whooops, guilty as charged, shouldn't be stupidly fighting so hard.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock