Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Cleveland's "high school" football team

Scores 51 points against a Cincinnati team that is supposed to be pretty damn good. While their defense sucked as much as it did last week and then some, their offense performed a little better than they did against the Steelers.

Just saying!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Scores 51 points against a Cincinnati team that is supposed to be pretty damn good. While their defense sucked as much as it did last week and then some, their offense performed a little better than they did against the Steelers.

Just saying!
    I have D. Andeson on my fantasy team. 40 points!!!!!! I'm gonna break 20 pts this week. I'm at 166 with two slots still to go.
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just saying!
    Cannot figure this one out, Cinci looked pretty good against a good Ravens team and then......................Cleveland? *shakes head in disbelief*

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Cannot figure this one out, Cinci looked pretty good against a good Ravens team and then......................Cleveland? *shakes head in disbelief*
    "Any given Sunday"

Mr. P and Yurt actually picked Cleveland too! I think they were in on this somehow!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Any given Sunday"

Mr. P and Yurt actually picked Cleveland too! I think they were in on this somehow!
    Come on. Cinci Cleveland games are usually pretty close!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jackass View Post
    Come on. Cinci Cleveland games are usually pretty close!
    This is true, and very hard to understand as Cleveland absolutely stinks and Cinci is pretty damn good. Or maybe Cleveland is a "little" better than we all thought, and Cinci's D is going to prevent them from doing anything substantial this year.

Or maybe it was rigged by Mr. P and Yurt!