Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Default Proud Boys v Antifa

So, with the FBI stating Proud Boys is the biggest threat to the nation right now, and that Antifa is just an ideology I looked both up on Wiki.

I am convinced that Antifa thugs are Wiki editors. Wiki makes Antifa seem like angels compared to Proud Boys. Talks about many instances of PB violence but not Antifa violence.

Talks about Antifa ideology is in response to organizations like Proud Boys. I never heard of PB until I watched FBI briefing. Who have PBs killed?

From what I've read, they are haters but Antifa is based on hate as well. Why aren't both designated as a threat by FBI?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    So, with the FBI stating Proud Boys is the biggest threat to the nation right now, and that Antifa is just an ideology I looked both up on Wiki.

I am convinced that Antifa thugs are Wiki editors. Wiki makes Antifa seem like angels compared to Proud Boys. Talks about many instances of PB violence but not Antifa violence.

Talks about Antifa ideology is in response to organizations like Proud Boys. I never heard of PB until I watched FBI briefing. Who have PBs killed?

From what I've read, they are haters but Antifa is based on hate as well. Why aren't both designated as a threat by FBI?
    I think there's plenty of haters on the right, Proud Boys seem to relish causing confrontations from what I've seen reported. Like you however, I don't see where they've harmed anyone without cause, much less killed anyone.

Antifa on the other hand, appears very well organized and predominantly also white. They seem to me to be using BLM as their opening into causing the choas needed to undermine government from the bottom-up.

That the FBI, through Wray has stated that white nationalist groups are the #1 domestic threat to the US, I believe needs explanation. I've no doubt there's dangerous militias out there, stockpiling weapons ala Waco. That was a long time ago, yet even then the FBI was following them enough to have intel to get warrants and such-and still managed to kill innocents.

Why so little information on antifa? Loosely organized? Hardly. They are out there every weekend since they've had the excuse of Lloyd and now every black person killed-no matter how justified. Police and citizens have been talking about the piles of bricks, cars full of molotov cocktails, baseball bats AND BLM posters. Nothing is being done. It's known that it's the 'black clad' antifa members that are breaking the windows, encouraging the young BLM marchers to go on a free for all. They are being used and they are the ones getting arrested and released in these Covid times. It needs to stop.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Sorry, I removed the original long post because that much truth some can not handle.... my bad... .. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-01-2020 at 09:11 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post

The FBI never said the Proud Boys were the biggest threat to the nation. They said far right domestic terrorists in general are and PB is certainly that.
    I have no use for extremists on either side.

8. Thanks hjmick thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post