Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Cops release photos that show Breonna Taylor holding the gun her boyfriend used to 'f

.....but you will not hear one apology

`Cops release photos that show Breonna Taylor holding the gun her boyfriend used to 'fire at police'
    Cops release photos that were tagged 'partners in crime'

More pic`s...with article..

`In one text message to Walker, Taylor sent an image (left) of herself with the AR-15 pistol. In another, she asks for a picture (right) of the AR-15 pistol to show to a 'white boy'`

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er_dailymailus

So...what do we have here....Racist Thugs....One dead one in
    prison.....and an excuse for (Low-info) rioters to loot and burn....

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

It's the boyfriend that gets to me. And nothing prior - but the fact that he shot first AND made a hit on the Sergeant in his leg, and injured him badly, and that's when the others returned fire. Were they supposed to wait and get hit as well? Allow him freedom since he got off a successful shot? Dodge bullets like superman and cuff him up without a scratch? No, they did exactly as trained, to return fire on a dangerous criminal to eliminate the threat.

Yes, it sucks that Breonna Taylor was shot and killed. But I say that if he never starts by pulling out a gun and firing on police, then she is alive today.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It's the boyfriend that gets to me. And nothing prior - but the fact that he shot first AND made a hit on the Sergeant in his leg, and injured him badly, and that's when the others returned fire. Were they supposed to wait and get hit as well? Allow him freedom since he got off a successful shot? Dodge bullets like superman and cuff him up without a scratch? No, they did exactly as trained, to return fire on a dangerous criminal to eliminate the threat.

Yes, it sucks that Breonna Taylor was shot and killed. But I say that if he never starts by pulling out a gun and firing on police, then she is alive today.
    The sergeant was most likely shot by another cop. The boyfriend was shooting hollow points. The round was recovered and there was no blood on it and the injury to the cop was inconsistent with what a hollow point round will do. Regardless, he was well within his rights under the law. The only people who committed crimes that night were the cops.

I say someone batters my door down in the middle of the night, their insurance best be paid up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    The sergeant was most likely shot by another cop. The boyfriend was shooting hollow points. The round was recovered and there was no blood on it and the injury to the cop was inconsistent with what a hollow point round will do. Regardless, he was well within his rights under the law. The only people who committed crimes that night were the cops.

I say someone batters my door down in the middle of the night, their insurance best be paid up.
    I'll grant you the fact that there are too many unanswered questions for my liking, and that alone doesn't make things look good. And really no bodycams, and then a short video comes out showing the sergeant after he was shot? And I read a few others that state they did in fact have cameras, but just never turned them on.

But not sure where you find that the police committed crimes, other than the bullets entering the neighbors apartment?

The police had a no knock warrant, so they were allowed to "enter". But without any cameras of the event, we don't know how they specifically entered and how they announced themselves, if at all. The police version is that they did in fact announce themselves before they broke down the door. Walker, the boyfriend, did call 911 and only confirmed that someone kicked his door in. No one is disputing that the boyfriend got a shot off. Walker states that he fired a warning shot to the intruders. He further states that his shot was into the ground. Taylor's side claims that the Sarge was hit with friendly fire. But I just read a few days ago dated story that the bullet he was hit with was a 9mm, and the police were using .40 caliber weapons. Then I read Taylor's side claiming one was also issued a 9mm, but can only release with FOIA.

So a lot of unanswered questions. But I don't think we should convict someone on guessing. So what DO we know for sure? The police had a no knock warrant, but they knocked and waited a minute prior to breaking the door down. We know that Walker did in fact fire a round. We do know that a police officer was shot. We do know that 20+ shots were then fired at Walker. Breonna Taylor was shot and killed instead, as they both went to see what the loud knocking was about. -- With that we can say that the police were allowed the enter the premises, and are certainly allowed to defend themselves. So at that point, a weapon being fired as they enter, whether into the ground or at an officer, they then had the right to return fire. And ultimately Taylor was killed, and Walker was subdued.

So I don't see their criminal actions proven.

-Did they not announce themselves at all? This is a one word against the other.
    -Did they turn on their bodycams? I'd love to know that 100% for sure myself, but as of know we are told by the police that they never turned them on.
    -Were they shot at, or given a warning shot? Was the Sarge hit by Walker, or via friendly fire? Police and ballistics state it was from Walker. Taylor's side state it was via friendly fire and/or bullet doesn't match up & that one of the officers was issued a 9mm weapon. But we have zero proof of anything to show for sure he was hit via friendly fire, nor 100% proof of the bullet not matching up & even if the officer was additionally issued a 9mm, you then still need to tie him to the shot.

Still too many unanswered questions here, IMO. But I'm only posting based on the news as it comes in. And I still stand by my prior post though, as that's where the facts are as of now.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default You left out the most important part....

You forgot to tell us how much you hate the Police, Laws, but love BLM and ANTIFA....who will help you vote for Biden's Proxy President Harris.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Incorrect. The Sergeant was shot by Taylor's BF who had no justification in doing so. The Cops had a no knock warrant and announced themselves anyway. This corroborated by a neighbor.

The fact is, The BF felt he was going to do as he pleased to some cops because it's the popular thing to do on the left nowadays and he got his GF killed.

Was it up to me, the BF would be charged at a minimum with negligent homicide because his unlawful actions caused the death of another person and that IS the law here.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy thanked this post