Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

--

Trump Campaign: 11 Questions The Media Must Ask Joe Biden About Hunter Biden ‘Selling Access’

Tim Murtaugh, the spokesperson for President Donald Trump’s campaign, said Sunday that the news media should ask Democratic rival Joe Biden “red, flashing, glaring” questions about allegations about his son, Hunter Biden, “selling access.”

Murtaugh noted that the Biden campaign had not denied the substance of reports that Hunter Biden had arranged meetings between his business partners in Ukraine and China and with then-Vice President Biden.

The reports have been based on emails purportedly discovered on a laptop abandoned at a repair shop in Delaware, and subsequently reported by the New York Post and others; and emails shared independently with Breitbart News by one of Hunter Biden’s former partners.

Biden is reported to have met with an adviser to the corrupt Ukrainian energy company, Burisma; and with executives from the China Entrepreneur Club (CEC), including Chinese billionaires and Chinese Communist Party loyalists.

The Biden campaign “does not dispute the authenticity of these emails nor do they dispute that the laptops these emails came from” belonged to Hunter Biden, Murtaugh said.

He argued that the emails showed that Joe Biden lied when he said: “I have never discussed, with my son or my brother or with anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses. Period.”

Murtaugh added that Biden had not denied any of the allegations.

“The lone exception is to say that no such meeting [with Burisma] appeared on Joe Biden’s official schedule at the time. This explanation is a joke, and it’s embarrassing to the Biden campaign that this is the best they can do.”

He noted that the Biden campaign had told Politico that it could not rule out that such a meeting might have taken place. And he noted a report in Fox News about emails that discussed 10% of one deal being set aside for someone called the “big guy.”

Murtaugh also noted that the one time a mainstream media reporter asked Biden about the allegations, Biden attacked him.

Nevertheless, Murtaugh argued, journalists covering the Biden campaign had a duty to ask him the following questions:

1. Did Hunter drop off this laptop at that repair show in Delaware? (see lawyer email to shop)
    2. Does the laptop belong to Hunter Biden? (see lawyer email to shop)
    3. Why would a grand jury subpoena the laptop [which was seized by the FBI for a grand jury]?
    4. Are the emails authentic?
    5. Have you ever met any of Hunter Biden’s foreign business partners?
    6. What did you talk about with Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s business partner and fellow Bursima board member, when you played golf [as captured in a photo revealed last year]?
    7. Did you meet with Vadym Pozharskyi, the Bursima executive, in that meeting [in 2015], as described in the emails?
    8. Can you explain the 10% stake n the Chinese energy company described as being specially for you, as worked out by Hunter and his business partners?
    9. Is Hunter Biden holding money for you?
    10. Do you make Hunter give him half of his income [as alleged by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, based on a text message purportedly found on the laptop]?
    11. Are you, as a candidate for President of the United States, compromised by the Chinese?

Murtaugh added that efforts by Facebook and Twitter, the “Silicon Valley mafia,” to “squelch” the story had “backfired on them, because it made it a much bigger story.”

He said that if the moderator in the third debate did not bring up the issue, President Trump would likely do so.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...elling-access/

Trump Ad Blasts Joe Biden over Son’s Lucrative Business Dealings: ‘Turns Out He Lied’

The Trump campaign released an ad Saturday highlighting Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden’s family “making themselves rich off of the vice presidency.”

“A Ukrainian company hands Hunter Biden a lucrative deal,” the voiceover states as the chyron reveals Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, made tens of thousands of dollars per month with Burisma despite a stunning lack of experience or expertise in the energy sector.

“Joe Biden said he knew nothing. Turns out he lied. Biden met personally with a Ukrainian executive after they hired his son. Joe Biden lied to the American people about his family making themselves rich off of the vice presidency,” the voice over continues, asking, “What else is he lying about?”:

The ad follows last week’s bombshell report from the New York Post featuring “smoking gun” emails suggesting that Joe Biden met with an adviser to the board of Burisma, Vadym Pozharskyi.

The email, allegedly sent to Hunter from Pozharskyi, reads:

Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.
    The date of the purported email — April 17, 2015 — is significant, as Breitbart News’s John Nolte detailed:

The date of the email is important. The meeting between Pozharskyi and the then-vice president would have taken place eight months before Biden threatened to withhold U.S. aid from Ukraine unless the country agreed to fire a prosecutor who was looking into Burisma. The prosecutor was fired.
    Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-out-he-lied/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well, so much for that excuse. As if it still won't be ran with until election day, and then some.

Just suppose for a moment that were true, it's Russia's doing and they're aware of that. Well, why not cover it, why not show the people what you know. Not only is that definitely news that should be reported if it were true, but it would address the story and diminish it for all the people that are aware of it. Put it to bed. But they know it's BS and the goods are right there for all to see.

CNN has nothing on it, not a peep about Russia trying to influence and how it did this or that with a laptop.

--

DNI Ratcliffe: ‘Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Not Part of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign’

Monday during an appearance on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria,” Director of Intelligence John Ratcliffe dismissed claims from House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and others that emails that surfaced in a recent New York Post story reportedly from a laptop of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden were part of a so-called Russian disinformation campaign.

Ratcliffe suggested it was an effort by Schiff to politicize the intelligence community.

“So Maria, it is funny that some of the people that complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing intelligence,” he said. “And unfortunately, in this case, it is Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, who, as you pointed out, said on Friday the intelligence community believes that Hunter Biden’s laptop and the emails on it are part of some Russian disinformation campaign. Let me be clear: The intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. We have shared no intelligence with Chairman Adam Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

“It’s simply not true,” Ratcliffe continued. “And this is exactly what I said would I stop when I became the Director of National Intelligence, and that’s people using the intelligence community to leverage some political narrative. And in this case, apparently, Chairman Schiff wants anything against his preferred political candidate to be deemed as ‘not real’ and as using the intelligence community or attempting to use the intelligence community to say there’s nothing to see here. Don’t drag the intelligence community into this. Hunter Biden’s laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign. And I think it’s clear that the American people know that.”

Ratcliffe said any investigation of Hunter Biden’s alleged wrongdoing would not be under his jurisdiction but that of the FBI and not the intelligence community.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...tion-campaign/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

NY Times Smears NY Post but Can’t Deny Authenticity of Hunter Biden Emails

The far-left New York Times published a lengthy hit piece against the New York Post about the Hunter Biden emails.

Bottom line with yours truly… When it comes to the shady gathering of the truth for the public good, I refuse to play by two separate sets of rules. I refuse to live in a world where it’s okay for the New York Times to make Trump’s tax returns public but not okay to make Hunter Biden’s business emails public.

There are two headlines in the New York Times hit piece…

The first is that the Times does not in any way dispute the authenticity of the emails.

In fact, no one has disputed the authenticity of the emails, including Hunter Biden and Joe Biden and the Biden campaign.

In fact, outlets like Fox News have started to confirm the authenticity of the emails, and if the emails do prove to be authentic (and I believe they are authentic), that means that Joe Biden is the equivalent of a mafia godfather who’s been using his family as a front for decades to sell out his country and enrich himself.

The second headline in the New York Times piece is that the New York Times is not angry because the New York Post story is in some way false or untrue… No, the New York Times is angry because the New York Post is reporting the truth.

You know, a few years back, Breitbart News ran headlong into this phenomenon when we proved Lena Dunham lied in her 2013 memoir about being raped by a college Republican while attending Oberlin College.

After Breitbart News published the Dunham bombshell, we were attacked — not because anything in our story was wrong. No one could dispute the reporting. Even Lena Dunham and her publisher admitted the reporting was on the money. No, what everyone was so angry over was that we dared to report a truth — a truth they did not want told. In other words, they weren’t angry we got the story wrong; they were all angry we got the story right.

We’re seeing the same with the Hunter Biden emails.

No one — and I mean no one — including the Bidens, is disputing the accuracy of the Post‘s reporting. They’re just mad the truth is being reported, or they’re focused on where the emails might have come from and, without any evidence — at least so far, claiming the emails were gained through an illegal hack, maybe even by the dreaded Russians.

Who cares where the material came from?

Who cares? --- What they said with a few things Trump related, and same now, cat is out of the bag. All that matters is whether they are legitimate or not. Whether or not the actions are true or not. And the answer appears to be yes to both.

The only time the media make a point of how the sausage is made is when the media do not want to report on the sausage.

And unlike the New York Times, who just a few weeks ago published President Trump’s private tax returns, the Post detailed exactly how it came into possession of Hunter’s emails.

There is simply no moral difference between publishing Trump’s tax returns and Hunter’s emails.

There is no moral difference whatsoever.

There might be a legal difference. There are federal laws protecting the right of privacy related to tax returns. But if the story behind how Hunter’s emails were obtained is true — that someone dropped off a laptop to be repaired and never came back to pick it up or pay the bill — it doesn’t appear as though any laws were broken.

Nevertheless, a moral difference does not exist.

And as far as I’m concerned, I don’t give even a tiny damn where the truth comes from, as long as what’s being reported is the truth. I said that about WikiLeaks when John Podesta’s emails were released in 2016. I believe that about Trump’s tax returns (which only proved he did nothing wrong), and I believe that about Hunter’s emails.

Let’s face it… The national political media are now so corrupt, so compromised, so wicked, that the only way we are ever going to learn the truth about a Joe Biden or a Barack Obama or a John Podesta or a Hillary Clinton is by way of a WikiLeaks, a Breitbart News, or a James O’Keefe. -- So true and their censoring and burying info is proven time and time again.

I’m not okay with the humiliation and ridicule of Hunter Biden’s drug problems, the photos flying around… If I were king, we’d stick to business and keep the personal personal.

Let me repeat… When it comes to the shady gathering of the truth for the public good, I refuse to play by two separate sets of rules. I refuse to live in a world where it’s okay for the New York Times to make Trump’s tax returns public but not okay to make Hunter Biden’s business emails public. I refuse to live in a world where the leaking of the Pentagon Papers is a virtue and Edward Snowden is a villain.

The liars and hypocrites and hacks do not work at the New York Post. Those desperate to mislead the public by hiding the truth from the public, do not work at the New York Post.

No, they work at the New York Times and the Washington Post and CNNLOL, NBC, ABC, CBS, Twitter, Google, and Facebook.

The truth is the truth is the truth, and I want to know the truth.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...hunter-emails/

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

--

Ukrainian Lawmaker Says Government Has Seized Second Laptop Belonging to Hunter Biden’s Business Contacts

Ukrainian Pariamentarian Andriy Derkach (pictured) held a much publicized press conference last October in Ukraine.

In his press conference Derkach revealed that Joe Biden was paid $900,000 for lobbying efforts from Burisma Holdings in Ukraine.

Derkach even brought charts and images as proof during his presentation.

This is the same organization that paid Hunter Biden over $50,000 a month to sit on their board in an obvious pay-for-play maneuver.

Cristina Laila reported on this development back in October last year…

Former Vice President Joe Biden was personally paid $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Holdings, according to Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach.
    Derkach publicized the documents at a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency Wednesday as he said the records, “describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr.”

“This was the transfer of Burisma Group’s funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services,” Derkach said.
    During his press conference Derkach even displayed images and a timeline of Joe Biden’s nefarious dealings in the Ukraine.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ness-contacts/