Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So this at least confirms that the laptop in question and materials being cited belonged to Hunter Biden. That changes things drastically and now makes them much more believable.

Then, below, we find out that Hunter Biden is more of an idiot than we thought. First, with personal material on his broken laptop, he brings it somewhere for repair, rather than a way guaranteed to keep things private. So he drops his laptop off with info and all. Techs can retrieve things, THAT is why you brought it there! Then he doesn't reply and doesn't call and doesn't return in person.

The FBI is approached and they don't take it at first, nor 2nd. But they do get an image of the drive with a subpoena and grand jury proceedings. Pretty much confirms a lot of things there too.

Upon never hearing anything and seeing no action taken, the owner contacts Rudy Giuliani and he blows the lid on the laptop and that's when the NY Post article then comes out. MUCH MUCH more believable now, as in guaranteed. His lawyer, info that was found, the FBI, grand jury...

And with all of that, we will still be met with denials and still met with ignoring it and hiding it & censorship will continue on social media.

--

Email Sent to Computer Shop Owner John Paul Mac Issac from Hunter Biden’s Attorney Is Released

The Biden Crime Family is Finally Exposed

Rudy Giuliani was in the news this week after the explosive Biden Crime Family emails went public.

Giuliani was approached by computer repairman John Paul Mac Issac after Hunter Biden, a known drug addict, turned over his computers to the store and then refused to come pick them up.

The FBI took the hard drives from the computer and then hid them from the American public, President Trump, Congress and the executive branch.

On Friday intel expert Larry C. Johnson, who contributes at The Gateway Pundit, interviewed the computer store owner John Paul Mac Issac.

John Paul Mac Issac shared his story with Larry. And he told Larry Johnson that he received an email LAST WEEK from Hunter Biden’s attorney!

The Biden team was evidently tipped off that Hunter’s emails, photos and videos were about to make headlines!

The Biden Crime Family is Finally Exposed

Early Saturday morning Adam Housley released the email from Hunter Biden’s attorney to John Paul Mac Issac from last week!

Here is the letter from Hunter Biden’s attorney George Mesires.

Hunter Biden’s attorney called John Paul’s shop a few days ago and asked for Hunter’s computers back. The letter was sent after the call. This confirms that the computers held by John Paul Mac Issac were indeed from Hunter Biden.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rney-released/

Larry C. Johnson Interviews John Paul Mac Issac — The American Patriot Who Was Hired to Fix Hunter Biden’s Computers and the Rest Is History

This is the story of an American patriot, an honorable man, John Paul Mac Issac, who tried to do the right thing and is now being unfairly and maliciously slandered as an agent of foreign intelligence, specifically Russia.

John Paul Mac Issac is not an agent or spy for anyone. He is his own man. How do I know? I have known his dad for more than 20 years. I’ve known John Paul’s dad as Mac. Mac is a decorated Vietnam Veteran, who flew gunships in Vietnam. And he continued his military service with an impeccable record until he retired as an Air Force Colonel. The crews of those gunships have an annual reunion and Mac usually takes John Paul along, who volunteers his computer and video skills to record and compile the stories of those brave men who served their country in a difficult war.

This story is very simple–Hunter Biden dropped off three computers with liquid damage at a repair shop in Wilmington, Delaware on April 12, 2019. The owner, John Paul Mac Issac, examined the three and determined that one was beyond recovery, one was okay and the data on the hard drive of the third could be recovered. Hunter signed the service ticket and John Paul Mac Issac repaired the hard drive and downloaded the data. During this process he saw some disturbing images and a number of emails that concerned Ukraine, Burisma, China and other issues. With the work completed, Mr. Mac Issac prepared an invoice, sent it to Hunter Biden and notified him that the computer was ready to be retrieved. Hunter did not respond. In the ensuing four months (May, June, July and August), Mr. Mac Issac made repeated efforts to contact Hunter Biden. Biden never answered and never responded. More importantly, Biden stiffed John Paul Mac Issac–i.e., he did not pay the bill.

When the manufactured Ukraine crisis surfaced in August 2019, John Paul realized he was sitting on radioactive material that might be relevant to the investigation. After conferring with his father, Mac and John Paul decided that Mac would take the information to the FBI office in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Mac walked into the Albuquerque FBI office and spoke with an agent who refused to give his name. Mac explained the material he had, but was rebuffed by the FBI. He was told basically, get lost. This was mid-September 2019.

Two months passed and then, out of the blue, the FBI contacted John Paul Mac Issac. Two FBI agents from the Wilmington FBI office–Joshua Williams and Mike Dzielak–came to John Paul’s business. He offered immediately to give them the hard drive, no strings attached. Agents Williams and Dzielak declined to take the device.

Two weeks later, the intrepid agents called and asked to come and image the hard drive. John Paul agreed but, instead of taking the hard drive or imaging the drive, they gave him a subpoena. It was part of a grand jury proceeding but neither agent said anything about the purpose of the grand jury. John Paul complied with the subpoena and turned over the hard drive and the computer.

In the ensuing months, starting with the impeachment trial of President Trump, he heard nothing from the FBI and knew that none of the evidence from the hard drive had been shared with President Trump’s defense team.

The lack of action and communication with the FBI led John Paul to make the fateful decision to contact Rudy Giuliani’s office and offer a copy of the drive to the former mayor. We now know that Rudy accepted John Paul’s offer and that Rudy’s team shared the information with the New York Post.

John Paul Mac Issac is not responsible for the emails, images and videos recovered from Hunter Biden’s computer. He was hired to do a job, he did the job and submitted an invoice for the work. Hunter Biden, for some unexplained reason, never responded and never asked for the computer. But that changed last Tuesday, October 13, 2020. A person claiming to be Hunter Biden’s lawyer called John Paul Mac Issac and asked for the computer to be returned. Too late. That horse had left the barn and was with the FBI.

John Paul, acting under Delaware law, understood that Hunter’s computer became the property of his business 90 days after it had been abandoned.

At no time did John Paul approach any media outlet or tabloid offering to sell salacious material. A person of lesser character might have tried to profit. But that is not the essence of John Paul Mac Issac. He had information in his possession that he learned, thanks to events subsequent to receiving the computer for a repair job, was relevant to the security of our nation. He did what any clear thinking American would do–he, through his father, contacted the FBI. When the FBI finally responded to his call for help, John cooperated fully and turned over all material requested.

The failure here is not John Paul’s. He did his job. The FBI dropped the ball and, by extension, the Department of Justice. Sadly, this is becoming a disturbing, repeating theme–the FBI through incompetence or malfeasance is not doing its job.

Any news outlet that is publishing the damnable lie that John Paul is part of some subversive effort to interfere in the United States Presidential election is on notice. That is slander and defamation. Fortunately, the evidence from Hunter Biden’s computer is in the hands of the FBI and Rudy Giuliani and, I suspect, the U.S. Senate. Those with the power to do something must act. John Paul Mac Issac’s honor is intact. We cannot say the same for those government officials who have a duty to deal with this information.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-rest-history/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

There likely is much to these emails, but the whole Guiliani/blind guy mix is just beyond weird. This is not a good thing to keep publicizing imo.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    There likely is much to these emails, but the whole Guiliani/blind guy mix is just beyond weird. This is not a good thing to keep publicizing imo.
    Great minds . Said much the same. I don't know enough about it to open my mouth, and I'm not running toward the goal line with the ball like Jim Marshall on something that just sounds too convenient, and too good to be true. If it turns out to be BS, it'll do more harm than good.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Great minds . Said much the same. I don't know enough about it to open my mouth, and I'm not running toward the goal line with the ball like Jim Marshall on something that just sounds too convenient, and too good to be true. If it turns out to be BS, it'll do more harm than good.

I don't think this can go to court, no fair chain of evidence. OTOH, no doubt with the pics and videos-they're Hunter. Then there's the fact that the campaign hasn't denied any of it; best they've come up with: 'Not on his official calendar' which of course, it wouldn't be.

So we'll see. Bottom line, something hinky.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I don't think this can go to court, no fair chain of evidence. OTOH, no doubt with the pics and videos-they're Hunter. Then there's the fact that the campaign hasn't denied any of it; best they've come up with: 'Not on his official calendar' which of course, it wouldn't be.

I'll stick with my original statement: Biden is not going to to be held accountable, true or not.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that he actually is held accountable for his use of coercion to have a foreign government official removed. By accident or design? President Harris to follow (based on the assumption of a Biden win). Looks like a win-win for the Dems to me. Nothing is beneath them.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I'll stick with my original statement: Biden is not going to to be held accountable, true or not.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that he actually is held accountable for his use of coercion to have a foreign government official removed. By accident or design? President Harris to follow (based on the assumption of a Biden win). Looks like a win-win for the Dems to me. Nothing is beneath them.
    I agree about accountability, not the 'win/win' for Dems necessarily. Thanks to the brouhaha with twitter and facebook, good chance that most moderates and independents have seen much of it. Then take Joe's reaction the CBS reporter just asking and some will wonder.

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hell, I'll gladly be Marshall, I know better and always stop to gather facts/proof/evidence before crossing the goal line and spiking it.

I agree it's too convenient and that's why I prefaced a lot in the first 2 days, as there are tons of accusations, and emails & related information. But nothing 100% confirmed. And no one directly involved in any names shown has come out or showed information to back things up. Nor why an "October surprise" of prized information and how it magically came out just now.

But now many things are confirmed. Much is more than an accusation now. Emails have been proven & at least one person involved spoke up to corroborate. And as to the reason, it appears the FBI was that reason, and they had the drive/info, and the "magic" is the owner contacting Giuliani's office just a week or two back with the information after he thought nothing was being done. That changes things IMO.

What they need is backup of folks involved/mentioned and/or server related information. You got getting the info out prior to the election, as it's a matter of character and then some about how Joe Biden may treat the most powerful position in the nation. And then you have a potential court case as well, with Hunter. That'll be more difficult to prove. But for now, things need to be quite quickly proven to any independent voters out there, those that see it anyway. At the very least, it's broken through the legit news barrier with this additional information and most definitely should be reported on to Americans and also shouldn't be censored IMO in any way.

That's the sad unfortunate fact. He won't be held accountable, the only chance to hold him accountable is right now prior to election.

I agree about accountability, not the 'win/win' for Dems necessarily. Thanks to the brouhaha with twitter and facebook, good chance that most moderates and independents have seen much of it. Then take Joe's reaction the CBS reporter just asking and some will wonder.
    That's surely a good thing. Now, the question is, for the next few weeks, how much information will get out there?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Hell, I'll gladly be Marshall, I know better and always stop to gather facts/proof/evidence before crossing the goal line and spiking it.

I agree it's too convenient and that's why I prefaced a lot in the first 2 days, as there are tons of accusations, and emails & related information. But nothing 100% confirmed. And no one directly involved in any names shown has come out or showed information to back things up. Nor why an "October surprise" of prized information and how it magically came out just now.

But now many things are confirmed. Much is more than an accusation now. Emails have been proven & at least one person involved spoke up to corroborate. And as to the reason, it appears the FBI was that reason, and they had the drive/info, and the "magic" is the owner contacting Giuliani's office just a week or two back with the information after he thought nothing was being done. That changes things IMO.

What they need is backup of folks involved/mentioned and/or server related information. You got getting the info out prior to the election, as it's a matter of character and then some about how Joe Biden may treat the most powerful position in the nation. And then you have a potential court case as well, with Hunter. That'll be more difficult to prove. But for now, things need to be quite quickly proven to any independent voters out there, those that see it anyway. At the very least, it's broken through the legit news barrier with this additional information and most definitely should be reported on to Americans and also shouldn't be censored IMO in any way.

That's the sad unfortunate fact. He won't be held accountable, the only chance to hold him accountable is right now prior to election.

That's surely a good thing. Now, the question is, for the next few weeks, how much information will get out there?
    I basically have positive feelings this may work out for the election, that would be a win. However, calling the Mac guy a super patriot or whatever it was that was going on, the guy is very hinky. Between his various accounts and Giuliana being involved, it's from that quarter things could blow up any day now. That is my not so positive feeling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I will add this:

Maybe they did and just didn't mention it, but they showed images only of the emails. Do they have the emails on the latop? Because the header data in each email carries a ton of information. Start sharing THAT information with some backup and it would be more credible. If they cannot produce it, then that presents a problem with the story.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I will add this:

Maybe they did and just didn't mention it, but they showed images only of the emails. Do they have the emails on the latop? Because the header data in each email carries a ton of information. Start sharing THAT information with some backup and it would be more credible. If they cannot produce it, then that presents a problem with the story.
    I look at it this way, the information coming out is staggering in the sense 'Big Guy' has already been id as Joe, making him look pretty venal. The story Hunter tells his daughter about having to give 1/2 of all to his father, well that goes some way of explaining how someone in public service forever is a many multiple millionaire.

No way is 'definitive proof' coming in 2 weeks, best Trump can hope for is more slime comes out and none of it is from Giuliani or blind guy. Gunny's point of no repercussions I think is right-legally. For the election? Jury's out.

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I basically have positive feelings this may work out for the election, that would be a win. However, calling the Mac guy a super patriot or whatever it was that was going on, the guy is very hinky. Between his various accounts and Giuliana being involved, it's from that quarter things could blow up any day now. That is my not so positive feeling.
    Same here, but why I always tell folks to ignore rhetoric if they can and highlight/bold the facts within. Even those opinion pieces can carry facts within. All I care about is evidence, and can it be verified/proven.

That was the opening sentence, and I did zero background at that very moment, and I still didn't believe it. Dumb way of writing, IMO.

The ENTIRE thing is hinky! October and perfect timing, Hunter leaving it at such a place, then never picking it up? It's all so very questionable, but at the same time, if the FBI did subpoena the laptop and it was used somehow or way in grand jury proceedings, and we know that Hunter's lawyer contacted the owner, something is up. It IS all possible that images were faked by this guy, information convenient but also made up, emails could be faked... and the subpoena and GJ may have been about interference somehow, and the lawyer contact may have been to tell him to STFU with the made up stuff? Stranger things have happened! But I'm more than leaning on the side of Biden ownership of all the above.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I look at it this way, the information coming out is staggering in the sense 'Big Guy' has already been id as Joe, making him look pretty venal. The story Hunter tells his daughter about having to give 1/2 of all to his father, well that goes some way of explaining how someone in public service forever is a many multiple millionaire.

No way is 'definitive proof' coming in 2 weeks, best Trump can hope for is more slime comes out and none of it is from Giuliani or blind guy. Gunny's point of no repercussions I think is right-legally. For the election? Jury's out.
    I agree the likeliness of definitive proof is little to none, but ya never know. In the mean time, and they know it's legit, get out the best of what they have in the best presentable manner.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Same here, but why I always tell folks to ignore rhetoric if they can and highlight/bold the facts within. Even those opinion pieces can carry facts within. All I care about is evidence, and can it be verified/proven.

That was the opening sentence, and I did zero background at that very moment, and I still didn't believe it. Dumb way of writing, IMO.

The ENTIRE thing is hinky! October and perfect timing, Hunter leaving it at such a place, then never picking it up? It's all so very questionable, but at the same time, if the FBI did subpoena the laptop and it was used somehow or way in grand jury proceedings, and we know that Hunter's lawyer contacted the owner, something is up. It IS all possible that images were faked by this guy, information convenient but also made up, emails could be faked... and the subpoena and GJ may have been about interference somehow, and the lawyer contact may have been to tell him to STFU with the made up stuff? Stranger things have happened! But I'm more than leaning on the side of Biden ownership of all the above.
    If it were all faked-lawyers would be all over it, tossing so many accusations at Trump-probably already a new impeachment hearing. Nope, there's real smoke. I doubt we'll ever know the facts for certain, as any legal remedies I doubt forthcoming whomever wins. This is election stuff, imo, nothing bigger.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I read this this morning, I think I didn’t link, so here you go. Greenwald is liberal, by the way:

https://theintercept.com/2020/10/15/...t-they-censor/
    Last edited by Kathianne; 10-17-2020 at 06:18 PM.

21. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I read this this morning, I think I didn’t link, so here you go. Greenwald is liberal, by the way:

https://theintercept.com/2020/10/15/...t-they-censor/
    This is the opening paragraph of that article:

THE NEW YORK POST IS one of the country’s oldest and largest newspapers. Founded in 1801 by Alexander Hamilton, only three U.S. newspapers are more widely circulated. Ever since it was purchased in 1976 by media mogul Rupert Murdoch, it has been known — like most Murdoch-owned papers — for right-wing tabloid sensationalism, albeit one that has some real reporters and editors and is capable of reliable journalism.
    And here's where the left would already stop reading and continue accusations about the newspaper being right leaning... Let's face it, every media agency these days has a slant. Whether the owner, writers, speakers, editors... it's how much of a total they allow their own beliefs to effect the news. Maybe I was naive, but growing up I thought it was almost all straight national news, local news and then sports. And pundit shows were separate and something I just never watched. But the news was delivered and the watcher could make up their own minds. Today, each has their own way of doing things, but seems even just straight national news and local news is told with a political lens as if they are telling the news and trying to all slant the news to their own beliefs.

And the left, well they just then dismiss anything on the right, claiming the source. They always ignore any facts stated within. And the funny part is the hypocrisy, knowing the left leaning agencies are beyond dishonest and giving a slant when they tell the news. I don't know if they just fall for it, or know the slant/lies are there and simply don't care.

And hell yes, a line is being crossed majorly here. As pointed out, while nothing is 200% definitive, there is nothing to doubt yet either. In fact, some of it proven already. And yes, it's relevant and newsworthy.

Just two hours after the story was online, Facebook intervened. The company dispatched a life-long Democratic Party operative who now works for Facebook — Andy Stone, previously a communications operative for Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, among other D.C. Democratic jobs — to announce that Facebook was “reducing [the article’s] distribution on our platform”: in other words, tinkering with its own algorithms to suppress the ability of users to discuss or share the news article.
    Interesting little tidbit. It's a clear all on effort suppression of the news. And think back to 2015-present - and the amount of accusation type stories about Trump and team. (think of Pete and his endless fails) They will post or broadcast anything at the slightest hint of wrongdoing, no matter the proof. CNN, MSNBC... and folks posting any accusation they wanted and worry about the truth later. None was ever stopped. In fact, they lowered/censored what you saw from the right, while promoting via algorithms other things anti-Trump. But now, this is a no go.

23. Likes Kathianne liked this post