Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Default NBC Moderator of Trump Town Hall

is a nasty, harpy #$%&@!!!!!

She is so rude that she should be on the View with other nasties. Talk about embodying shrillness ....
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Thanks aboutime, Kathianne, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain, Kathianne, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I so totally agree, but smh on why Trump accepted the town hall-he's not good at the format and had to know that Savanna would be much worse than Chris Wallace.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

He's an attention junkie. Any other questions?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    yeah, did you watch either of the town halls?

6. Likes Kathianne, Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I so totally agree, but smh on why Trump accepted the town hall-he's not good at the format and had to know that Savanna would be much worse than Chris Wallace.

TRUMP did a very good Job in That "Format".....He made her look stupid. Trump hides from No One...

...That's what people Like about him...He`s a fighter... With Trump on NBC, Savannah Guthrie was under a lot of pressure.

"She was under a lot of pressure from NBC and from others in the Drive-By Media to destroy Trump

...because people in the media were livid that NBC did this in the first place. They were livid that they

scheduled Trump for a town hall opposite Biden when Trump had canceled the debate. Trump canceled

the second debate because he didn’t trust the debate commission. And, by the way, how did that turn out?

And there aren’t very many people in Donald Trump’s league. There aren’t very many people that own

billions and billions and billions and billions and billions of dollars in real estate. But $400 million in

mortgage debt among billions and billions and billions and billions and billions of dollars in real estate

holdings is not a big a deal.

So that was a bomb-out. You know what was weak? She doesn’t know this stuff, and she’s a journalist.

She’s got one of the most important gigs in American journalism, the Today show — and to be ignorant

about how these kind of things work, and to have the ignorance rooted in hatred for the guy you’re talking

to is even worse."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...the-democrats/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

First off, the audacity to state that the American people don't deserve to know. And now he just outright admits it. So if Barrett gets voted in, and they win the senate and Biden wins the election - then the amount of justices on the SC bench will change.

-

THERE IT IS: Joe Biden Admits During Town Hall “I’m Open” to Packing Supreme Court

Joe Biden held a town hall on ABC hosted by Democrat operative George Stephanopoulos.

George Stephanopoulos asked Joe Biden his view on packing the Supreme Court.

Joe Biden has been dodging this question for several weeks and he recently said voters “don’t deserve” to know whether he will destroy the US Constitution by altering an entire branch of government.

On Thursday night, Joe Biden admitted he’s “open” to packing the Supreme Court — a very radical idea being proposed by the Marxists who control the Democrat party.

This should be disqualifying.

WATCH:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-court-video/

Biden’s ABC Town Hall Questioners Include Former Obama Speechwriter and Wife of Former PA Dem Candidate – ZERO Questions About Hunter’s Emails

Joe Biden Thursday evening participated in a town hall hosted by ABC and Democrat operative George Stephanopoulos.

ABC News and George Stephanopoulos failed to asked Joe Biden about the bombshell New York Post reports with Hunter Biden’s emails showing Biden sold the US out to China, Ukraine and Russia in pay-to-play schemes.

The New York Post Hunter Biden email scandal is the biggest story of the day, yet ABC allowed Joe Biden to participate in a 90-minute town hall without asking one single question about his Ukraine-China-Russia pay-to-play scandal while he was the US Vice President.

The town hall questioners included a former Obama speechwriter and wife of a former Pennsylvania Democrat candidate.

Fox News reported:

Two of the questioners at the ABC town hall featuring Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday had ties to high-profile Democrats, including one questioner who previously worked as a speechwriter in the Obama administration.

One of the questioners at the ABC-hosted event was Nathan Osburn, a former speechwriter for the Obama White House. Osburn specifically worked for the Office of Public Affairs at the Commerce Department under the Obama-Biden administration and at the Small Business Administration.

Osburn’s profession was listed as “communications” on the ABC town hall graphic and his city was listed as Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Osburn was quoted in the Philadelphia Inquirer earlier this year as “a former Obama administration speechwriter” who had created a “Philly for Pete group” aimed at boosting former Democratic presidential primary candidate Pete Buttigieg. And the LGBTQ Victory Institute listed Osburn as a senior speechwriter for the Small Business Administration in an article praising the Obama-Biden administration for its LGBTQ hiring practices.
    The other questioner at Biden’s town hall is the wife of former PA Dem candidate Ezra Nanes.

She told Biden about her ‘8-year-old transgender daughter’ and Biden agreed that prepubescent children should be able to change their gender.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...unters-emails/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    yeah, did you watch either of the town halls?
    Not one second.
    I'm way too old for that shit. Did you?

11. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default del...thanks for clearing that up about....

YOU
    being an attention junkie. Who would have known????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Not one second.
    I agree with you there. I didn't watch it and figured headlines and clips from the usual circuit will feel me in. Learn just as much that way and not wasting my time on the usual BS.

But even with that, I've seen how Guthrie ran the event and I found it improper and lacking. And while Stephanopoulos wasn't debating Biden himself, not a single question from him or Guthrie about the NY Post and Hunter Biden. They just want to suppress it until after the election and hope it does no damage.

So in addition to not wanting to watch the BS in the town hall, also no point watching softball questions tossed gently and potential news of the year type story they ignore.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Have to agree with Jim here. The back to back townhalls brought into more focus just how far the media is all in for Biden; which was following the upset of Twitter and Facebook; not a good look to independents, moderates, or conservatives.

The Hunter stuff may or may not be 'something,' but the total blackout of it is not reassuring to those that wanted a good alternative to Trump.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Have to agree with Jim here. The back to back townhalls brought into more focus just how far the media is all in for Biden; which was following the upset of Twitter and Facebook; not a good look to independents, moderates, or conservatives.

The Hunter stuff may or may not be 'something,' but the total blackout of it is not reassuring to those that wanted a good alternative to Trump.
    MSM not touching it, the left news media on the internet not touching it. The 2 moderators not touching it. The largest social media outlets are not touching it and are actively censoring it.

Hopefully upcoming will be ads until the election - not only covering the story but covering the blackout of the news.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

President Trump Goes Savage Mode on Savannah Guthrie For Asking Him to Denounce White Supremacy… Again

Joe Biden and President Trump held dueling town halls Thursday night.

Joe Biden held a town hall on ABC hosted by Democrat operative George Stephanopoulos while President Trump was being ambushed by Savannah Guthrie.

Savannah Guthrie was hostile and ambushed Trump on Thursday night but it didn’t work.

President Trump crushed it tonight and he went into savage mode after Savannah Guthrie asked Trump to denounce white supremacy….again.

It’s a sickness at this point.

The best part was when Trump dropped a nuke on Guthrie after she kept ignoring Antifa violence and pressed him about Q Anon.

“What you tell me doesn’t necessarily make it fact. I hate to tell ya,” Trump said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...premacy-video/

GOING VIRAL: Black Woman Behind Trump Gives Him a Thumbs Up of Approval Following His Smackdown of Savannah Guthrie

Committed leftist Savannah Guthrie went after President Trump with guns blazing tonight at his town hall and debate the moderator event on ABC.

Of course, they treated Joe Biden like fine china when he came on for their town hall.

Savannah Guthrie was hostile and ambushed Trump on Thursday night but it didn’t work.

President Trump crushed it tonight and he went into savage mode after Savannah Guthrie asked Trump to denounce white supremacy….again.

During his response to Savannah Guthrie President Trump had an obvious devoted fan who had his back.

A black woman sitting behind Trump clearly LOVED President Trump’s responses to Guthrie’s racist slurs.

The woman was seen nodding and giving President Trump a thumbs up!

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...guthrie-video/

17. Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Not one second.
    Every minute of both. I don't trust pundit's opinion of what was said.

I'm never too old to expand my knowledge. However, I totally understand some people just can't have an open mind and say they're too old to listen to dissenting opinions. I think it just means narrow mindedness.

19. Thanks Kathianne, aboutime thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Every minute of both. I don't trust pundit's opinion of what was said.

I'm never too old to expand my knowledge. However, I totally understand some people just can't have an open mind and say they're too old to listen to dissenting opinions. I think it just means narrow mindedness.
    Thanks for sharing.

It's refreshing to know I fit into your preconceived notion of what constitutes a narrowminded person.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I agree with you there. I didn't watch it and figured headlines and clips from the usual circuit will feel me in. Learn just as much that way and not wasting my time on the usual BS.

But even with that, I've seen how Guthrie ran the event and I found it improper and lacking. And while Stephanopoulos wasn't debating Biden himself, not a single question from him or Guthrie about the NY Post and Hunter Biden. They just want to suppress it until after the election and hope it does no damage.

So in addition to not wanting to watch the BS in the town hall, also no point watching softball questions tossed gently and potential news of the year type story they ignore.
    Is the NY Post considered MSM by you guys? I can't remember.
    If thwey're trying to suppress it, they're failing.
    Personally, I'm very skeptical about anything that comes from Rudy.
    He's the weakest link. It's sad what he's become or maybe that's what he's always been.