Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Ah, but you can't see what we see...

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    Thanks for sharing.

It's refreshing to know I fit into your preconceived notion of what constitutes a narrowminded person.

Just your presence here told us, without any preconceived notions. Your narrowmindedness didn't go unnoticed since you demonstrate it so well.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    Is the NY Post considered MSM by you guys? I can't remember.
    If thwey're trying to suppress it, they're failing.
    Personally, I'm very skeptical about anything that comes from Rudy.
    He's the weakest link. It's sad what he's become or maybe that's what he's always been.
    First off, if the emails are legit, and photos legit, and correspondence between lawyer and computer place are legit... then does it matter if it's CNN or FOX or NY Post?

I don't know about mainstream, but the NY post has been around for a few years and has legitimate writers.... wasting my time with repeating this stuff.

They may be failing but that doesn't change the fact the social media agencies ARE trying their best to do just that, as is every other broadcast station but Fox and most left leaning news websites.

I agree coming from Rudy at this time is suspect. But again, a few things have already been corroborated. I believe it should be investigated by reporters at a minimum. And not just righty reporters. And politicians and news agencies and such shouldn't be being censored right now. You may not believe it, but it contains facts as we know now, and other linking things that most assuredly should be investigated. Who passed it along to the NYP matters very little in comparison to whether or not it's legitimate, and the news has a duty to verify, not hide.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    TRUMP did a very good Job in That "Format".....He made her look stupid. Trump hides from No One...

...That's what people Like about him...He`s a fighter... With Trump on NBC, Savannah Guthrie was under a lot of pressure.

Savannah Guthrie came across as an unprofessional harpy, and a failed journalist. She disgraced herself.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

5. Likes aboutime, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    First off, if the emails are legit, and photos legit, and correspondence between lawyer and computer place are legit... then does it matter if it's CNN or FOX or NY Post?

I don't know about mainstream, but the NY post has been around for a few years and has legitimate writers.... wasting my time with repeating this stuff.

They may be failing but that doesn't change the fact the social media agencies ARE trying their best to do just that, as is every other broadcast station but Fox and most left leaning news websites.

I agree coming from Rudy at this time is suspect. But again, a few things have already been corroborated. I believe it should be investigated by reporters at a minimum. And not just righty reporters. And politicians and news agencies and such shouldn't be being censored right now. You may not believe it, but it contains facts as we know now, and other linking things that most assuredly should be investigated. Who passed it along to the NYP matters very little in comparison to whether or not it's legitimate, and the news has a duty to verify, not hide.
    If being 'successfully profitable' is the measure of legitimate newspaper, than neither are NYT or WaPo, both have been hemorrhaging $$$ for years.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hannity pretty much nails it. And nope, still don't tune into nightly news, even if I do love Hannity. Just saw this replay while floating around youtube.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

^^ Specifically above, look at Trump's history of denouncing white supremacy and more, and the left goes on and on and on swearing he never does so.