Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Whitmer and Pelosi upset

Pelosi talks about the weight of words - the woman who ripped up Trumps speech watched by people around the nation and world. She is daily giving remarks talking about all kinds of rotten things.

With Whitmer in Michigan, Trump also tried to offer help and get rioting and unrest under control. We know what she said, and how they all then run to twitter to offer "kind" words and basically telling him to F off. And of course the media states "you're acting professionally" as they condemn Trump. Calls his words "domestic terrorism" and it's got to stop. Meanwhile, attacks from her and the entire left run rampant. Hypocrites. I ever tell you that before?

--

Pelosi: Trump’s Rhetoric at Michigan Rally Was ‘Irresponsible’ –He Is ‘Poison’

Sunday ABC’s “This Week,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) called President Donald Trump’s rhetoric at a Michigan rally on Saturday “irresponsible.”

While talking about Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI), Trump said, “Then I guess they said she was threatened, right? She was threatened. And she blamed me. She blamed me. And our people were the ones that worked with her people so let’s see what happens. Let’s see what happens.”

When Trump said Whitmer’s name, the audience to chanted “lock her up,” Trump responded, “lock them all up.”

Pelosi said, “The president has to realize that words of the president of the United States weigh a ton and in our political dialogue to inject fear tactics into it, especially a woman governor and her family is so irresponsible.”

She continued, “In all fairness to people who listen to him, people think the president is important and what he says should be adhered to, so we have this horrible situation.”

She added, “But the people have awaked to him. 26 million already voting. The biggest antidote to his poison is the vote.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-he-is-poison/

Whitmer: Trump Inspiring, Incentivizing and Inciting Domestic Terrorism

Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) accused President Donald Trump of inciting domestic terrorism on Sunday’s broadcast of NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Saturday at a rally while talking about Whitmer, Trump said, “Then I guess they said she was threatened, right? She was threatened. And she blamed me. She blamed me. And our people were the ones that worked with her people so let’s see what happens. Let’s see what happens.”

When the audience to chanted “lock her up,” Trump responded, “Lock them all up.”

“Meet the Press” moderator Chuck Todd said, “You became a target of the president, personally — a lock her up chant targeting you started and seemed to be almost encouraged at times by the president there. You’ve already come under threat once. What does something like this do to you personally? I know how you’re acting professionally here. I’m wondering how this impacts your family personally. That’s a lot to deal with.”

Whitmer said, “You know, it’s incredibly disturbing that the president of the United States ten days after a plot to kidnap, put me on trial and execute me. Ten days after that was uncovered, the president is at it again. And inspiring and incentivizing and inciting this kind of domestic terrorism.”

She added, “It is wrong. It’s got to end. It is dangerous, not just for me and my family, but for public servants everywhere who are doing their jobs and trying to protect their fellow Americans. People of goodwill on both sides of the aisle need to step up and call this out and bring the heat down. This is the United States of America. We do not tolerate actions like he is giving comfort to and that is why we all have to be in this together.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...tic-terrorism/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes Kathianne, aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Pelosi talks about the weight of words - the woman who ripped up Trumps speech watched by people around the nation and world. She is daily giving remarks talking about all kinds of rotten things.

With Whitmer in Michigan, Trump also tried to offer help and get rioting and unrest under control. We know what she said, and how they all then run to twitter to offer "kind" words and basically telling him to F off. And of course the media states "you're acting professionally" as they condemn Trump. Calls his words "domestic terrorism" and it's got to stop. Meanwhile, attacks from her and the entire left run rampant. Hypocrites. I ever tell you that before?

--

Pelosi: Trump’s Rhetoric at Michigan Rally Was ‘Irresponsible’ –He Is ‘Poison’

Sunday ABC’s “This Week,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) called President Donald Trump’s rhetoric at a Michigan rally on Saturday “irresponsible.”

While talking about Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI), Trump said, “Then I guess they said she was threatened, right? She was threatened. And she blamed me. She blamed me. And our people were the ones that worked with her people so let’s see what happens. Let’s see what happens.”

When Trump said Whitmer’s name, the audience to chanted “lock her up,” Trump responded, “lock them all up.”

Pelosi said, “The president has to realize that words of the president of the United States weigh a ton and in our political dialogue to inject fear tactics into it, especially a woman governor and her family is so irresponsible.”

She continued, “In all fairness to people who listen to him, people think the president is important and what he says should be adhered to, so we have this horrible situation.”

She added, “But the people have awaked to him. 26 million already voting. The biggest antidote to his poison is the vote.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-he-is-poison/

Whitmer: Trump Inspiring, Incentivizing and Inciting Domestic Terrorism

Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) accused President Donald Trump of inciting domestic terrorism on Sunday’s broadcast of NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Saturday at a rally while talking about Whitmer, Trump said, “Then I guess they said she was threatened, right? She was threatened. And she blamed me. She blamed me. And our people were the ones that worked with her people so let’s see what happens. Let’s see what happens.”

When the audience to chanted “lock her up,” Trump responded, “Lock them all up.”

“Meet the Press” moderator Chuck Todd said, “You became a target of the president, personally — a lock her up chant targeting you started and seemed to be almost encouraged at times by the president there. You’ve already come under threat once. What does something like this do to you personally? I know how you’re acting professionally here. I’m wondering how this impacts your family personally. That’s a lot to deal with.”

Whitmer said, “You know, it’s incredibly disturbing that the president of the United States ten days after a plot to kidnap, put me on trial and execute me. Ten days after that was uncovered, the president is at it again. And inspiring and incentivizing and inciting this kind of domestic terrorism.”

She added, “It is wrong. It’s got to end. It is dangerous, not just for me and my family, but for public servants everywhere who are doing their jobs and trying to protect their fellow Americans. People of goodwill on both sides of the aisle need to step up and call this out and bring the heat down. This is the United States of America. We do not tolerate actions like he is giving comfort to and that is why we all have to be in this together.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...tic-terrorism/
    Too bad.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Too bad.
    That's what I say, tough shit.

After the attacks and wording used by the Democrats over a 4 year period, and the lame actions in congress, and their failure to recognize their own actions.... I simply don't care when Trump says something like this. Fact is, they do deserve the justice system at a minimum (Biden's, Hillary...), and IMO and if I were on the jury, I would find them guilty. But I'm a right wing chicken hawk.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, aboutime liked this post