Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default LIES from the left

Odd that they would just lie about something like this.

The left make up lies about anything.

--

Poll worker fired for turning away voters with Black Lives Matter shirts

A Memphis poll worker was fired after turning away early voters who had been wearing “Black Lives Matter” and “I Can’t Breathe” shirts.

Tennessee law prohibits voters wearing apparel with the name of a candidate or political party. Clothes with statements on them, however, are permitted.

Shelby County Election Commission spokeswoman Suzanne Thompson said the poll worker thought the anti-police brutality statements were tied to the Democratic Party.

“That was pretty bad,” said Thompson. “They were not supposed to be turned away.”

It was unclear how many voters were told to leave.

Voters are showing up in droves ahead of Election Day in the Volunteer State, with turnout up 52 percent from 2016 and 87 percent from 2012.

Early voting in New York begins on Saturday. Any instances of intimidation, threats or coercion should be reported to poll workers or the state board of elections. Violators can face fines and imprisonment.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/19/poll-w...th-blm-shirts/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I'm lost. Where's the lie? How would it be 'left lies' if turned away were BLM folks? I'm missing something. @jimnyc help me out here.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 10-20-2020 at 04:48 PM.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'm lost. Where's the lie? How would it be 'left lies' if turned away were BLM folks? I'm missing something. @jimnyc help me out here.
    Oh, it's the NY Post, I thought they were known liars to be ignored and censored now.

Ok, pretty stupid, I admit it. Failed and stupid.

Still doesn't make any sense to me to ignore facts for various reasons.

For example, even if, even if this were true - there are no less than 5 verifiable facts in the small part posted. But we always hear "source" by the left if I use pretty much any known right leaning news site. Or an excuse to discard the facts in articles from almost anywhere.

Ok, neg rep me if you like.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh, it's the NY Post, I thought they were known liars to be ignored and censored now.

Ok, pretty stupid, I admit it. Failed and stupid.

Still doesn't make any sense to me to ignore facts for various reasons.

For example, even if, even if this were true - there are no less than 5 verifiable facts in the small part posted. But we always hear "source" by the left if I use pretty much any known right leaning news site. Or an excuse to discard the facts in articles from almost anywhere.

Ok, neg rep me if you like.
    Now I get it! lol!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

5. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Now I get it! lol!
    Proves I cam comprehend! Yay!

7. Likes jimnyc liked this post