Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default What if a Biden caravan/parade was taking place near you?

Would you go? Would you give a shit? Would it bother you, and if so, how much? And if it bothers you, would you go to protest against the supporters?

And would you then publicly throw eggs at people because of who they want to vote for? What about paint? Rocks? How about a good old ass kicking to folks for no reason?

Sound like your idea of fun?

So these scumbags decided they again don't like folks voting for Trump. They don't like them creating traffic, even though they didn't block streets purposely or highways, just pure volume here. They don't like Jewish people. None of those types of folks are wanted around there - as if one must be wanted in some way in order to get around any part of New York?

You'll note that there is even a ton of support in NY for Trump, and this is just from the Jewish community. And like other places, a ton of leftist idiotic scumbags as well.

---

Leftist Thugs Hurl Eggs or Rocks at Jews for Trump Caravan

The abuse heaped on Jewish supporters for President Trump during their massive car caravan through New York City has been astonishing. A liberal mob attacked the supporters and threw paint on their cars, apparently near Trump Tower. The liberal mob screamed at the Jews, “We don’t want you here!”

One video from earlier in the day shows someone hurling eggs or rocks at the Trump supporters’ cars as they drove under a scenic overlook. The short video shows the person wearing a light brown coat throwing at least two eggs or rocks as the Trump cars passed underneath.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-egging-cars/

Then more on - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...new-york-city/

And:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rk-city-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Of course I wouldn’t do any of those things. Nor would I steal a Biden sign from anyone. But then, we know these are primarily Dem activities.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks SassyLady, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, aboutime, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Of course I wouldn’t do any of those things. Nor would I steal a Biden sign from anyone. But then, we know these are primarily Dem activities.
    The actions that have been done against Trump, even outside of politics, have been despicable. I don't consider vandalism, assault & such to be politics related.

But hell, the left on TV, the MSM and the leading democrats, the leading folks in politics on the left on social media - they lead the charge with the made up despicable things stated about Trump. Then it was just as bad with his supporters. The ever growing list of things to describe us, starting with deplorables and racists, fascists, bible huggers, gun nuts... I could find a list but can't be bothers. But SO many names made up and then how many of them spoke of not tolerating Trump, the republicans or any of us? To get in faces? Even if in restaurants and such at one point like Maxine Waters stated. If you see them out there get in their faces. And they did, and then some. But the charge was lead by the MSM and the democrats. While all along blaming every last thing on Trump.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Kathianne, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes aboutime liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default No...it would be a total waste of time.

I can honestly say...here near me in CaVirginia. I haven't seen One....None, Nada, Zilch Biden or Harris signs.

Probably because people are literally afraid to put any kind of sign out because they fear being targeted.

How terrible is that? Living in the United States of America, and living in fear the way the Enemies of Good, and Truth demand????

I will be voting on the 3rd with my wife. In Person. Only way I feel safe.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

8. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default What if a Biden caravan/parade was taking place near you?

From what I’ve heard about how small Biden rallies are, no one would notice. It might be mistaken for someone’s funeral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

10. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes aboutime, Abbey Marie liked this post